September 30, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
Blade Gretzky

Deadlex
September 30, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
KevBd

no hate, no shots, but looool at all the people saying "i'm next, watch out for me."

two of em x hs shit

September 30, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol at all the people in this thread like "Me!"

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

September 30, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
Izuna

I'm next, watch out for me cool

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 30, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
kidkorea

honestly, over the next 10 years MAD people from HB are going to become successful just because people that have been here for a while are so familiar with the mechanics of online promotion and viral marketing which is the name of the game nowadays. Dudes like Phil and Tyler and Kissi literally became legitimate businessmen based on their online presence, dudes are trailblazers into what is surely going to be the definitive business model of upstart media movements for the forseeable future.

You look at dudes in the music industry specifically who are still doing things the old way (major labels dudes like J. Cole for instance) and they're just as caught up in the politics to the point of ineffectiveness as everyone else, but Tyler and company bringing this new-school approach to branding, has completely sidestepped the traditional conventions of the industry.

So like, all that's to say is that being the group of people who have literally seen people make this shit work time and time again, if you been on HB for two or more years and AREN'T doing anything, you're slacking. Hard.

I agree, there's definitely going to be a bunch of dudes coming up from HB in the near future.

PMER is sick.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

October 3, 2011 @ 02:02 AM

Inactive

October 3, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
Pretty Joseph

cool wait for that black womans hair/fashion line to break out, along with that herds x sir and madam x blog come up, MAMA WE GONNA MAKE IT

but for now its college

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 3, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
capt_save_a_h0

Anyone remember Lupe's username?
October 3, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
rushlimbaugh

^wut
October 3, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
lstplcwnr

Julian?

edit: