Next on Hypebeast to Blow Up?

September 29, 2011 @ 18:52:29
JKISSI/Street Etiquette
bloxhead/Odd Future
ironkoopa/Stray Rats
Phil(Can't remember his username)/Madbury Club x Award Tour
KingKoor/Who Shot Ya?

Probably missing a few....but who's next? HB seems to have spawned off quite a bit of "influential" people in this little culture.
September 29, 2011 @ 18:53:56

Swagson. Model, Rapper, Camillionaire.
September 29, 2011 @ 18:59:42
those people are influential? no hate but just because they like, have jobs and shit, dont really mean they are "influential".
or maybe i guess im just not hip as i thought lol causei dont know what these dudes do
September 29, 2011 @ 19:02:34
honestly, over the next 10 years MAD people from HB are going to become successful just because people that have been here for a while are so familiar with the mechanics of online promotion and viral marketing which is the name of the game nowadays. Dudes like Phil and Tyler and Kissi literally became legitimate businessmen based on their online presence, dudes are trailblazers into what is surely going to be the definitive business model of upstart media movements for the forseeable future.

You look at dudes in the music industry specifically who are still doing things the old way (major labels dudes like J. Cole for instance) and they're just as caught up in the politics to the point of ineffectiveness as everyone else, but Tyler and company bringing this new-school approach to branding, has completely sidestepped the traditional conventions of the industry.

So like, all that's to say is that being the group of people who have literally seen people make this shit work time and time again, if you been on HB for two or more years and AREN'T doing anything, you're slacking. Hard.
September 29, 2011 @ 19:03:01
those people are influential? no hate but just because they like, have jobs and shit, dont really mean they are "influential".
or maybe i guess im just not hip as i thought lol causei dont know what these dudes do

they making moves and not just posting on HB bruv
September 29, 2011 @ 19:07:03
^ i know im just sayin lots of people are making moves, the fact that they posted on hypebeast i guess is cool but kinda seems irrelevant.
September 29, 2011 @ 19:08:28
honestly, over the next 10 years MAD people from HB are going to become successful just because people that have been here for a while are so familiar with the mechanics of online promotion and viral marketing which is the name of the game nowadays. Dudes like Phil and Tyler and Kissi literally became legitimate businessmen based on their online presence, dudes are trailblazers into what is surely going to be the definitive business model of upstart media movements for the forseeable future.

You look at dudes in the music industry specifically who are still doing things the old way (major labels dudes like J. Cole for instance) and they're just as caught up in the politics to the point of ineffectiveness as everyone else, but Tyler and company bringing this new-school approach to branding, has completely sidestepped the traditional conventions of the industry.

So like, all that's to say is that being the group of people who have literally seen people make this shit work time and time again, if you been on HB for two or more years and AREN'T doing anything, you're slacking. Hard.

Pretty much. and I'm slackin
September 29, 2011 @ 19:09:00
I see what you're saying.
September 29, 2011 @ 19:09:30
Me.
September 29, 2011 @ 19:10:06
^ i know im just sayin lots of people are making moves, the fact that they posted on hypebeast i guess is cool but kinda seems irrelevant.

I see what you're saying...

idk, maybe OP's point was that those individuals got dat e-fame
September 29, 2011 @ 19:10:28
deadlex
September 29, 2011 @ 19:11:02
i didn't know street etiquette dude posted on here. i can't stand that guy's hair or style.

two of em x hs shit

September 29, 2011 @ 19:11:37
September 29, 2011 @ 19:20:36
Drewbacca
yall need to put me on

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 29, 2011 @ 19:20:53
i didn't know street etiquette dude posted on here. i can't stand that guy's hair or style.

i am disappoint.

edit: i see julian doing good shit in the future. him, liam, noah. all have dope projects going for them. same with shank

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

September 29, 2011 @ 19:22:47
i am disappoint.

in that i didn't know he posted here? or that i hate his bright yellow trench coats?

two of em x hs shit

September 29, 2011 @ 19:24:16
what's noah doing?
September 29, 2011 @ 19:26:26
How y'all forget about C-Styles doe? This ♥♥♥♥♥ got that one ♥♥♥♥♥ to shout us out.
September 29, 2011 @ 19:34:13
i am disappoint.

edit: i see julian doing good shit in the future. him, liam, noah. all have dope projects going for them. same with shank

yeah man, those dudes are all going places.
a ♥♥♥♥♥ named matt lee might be next smokeyface
September 29, 2011 @ 19:35:16
How y'all forget about C-Styles doe? This ♥♥♥♥♥ got that one ♥♥♥♥♥ to shout us out.

(Invalid img)

smokeyface
September 29, 2011 @ 19:36:29
dertbag design.
September 29, 2011 @ 19:37:18
that dude matt lee, heard he's on that entrepreneurship grind...two of 'em

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

September 29, 2011 @ 19:43:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsdlW0I4RPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9EDxRg-r-4

StinoYoung Is Poppin Too...Just In Case Yall Forgot
September 29, 2011 @ 20:27:08
c-styles
September 29, 2011 @ 20:33:28
Myself, damnwitless, abgohard, jimmy astro, bruhman to name a few.

And ♥♥♥♥♥s is missin my ♥♥♥♥♥ drew on that list
September 29, 2011 @ 20:37:43
Jimmy Astro, Waffles could too
September 29, 2011 @ 20:38:26
i am disappoint.

dat lose 10 inches off your waist in 10 weeks project
September 29, 2011 @ 20:55:12
^ Cold-blooded haha.

Noah runs noahemrich tumblr or some shit. Liam runs gaws. Both are basically Tumblr famous.

I see Julian blowing up. All you need is the right connect and some skill to back it up.
September 29, 2011 @ 21:04:30
Take a picture so ppl know you knew first.

Right here

Odon.

September 29, 2011 @ 22:14:33
Look out for these ♥♥♥♥♥s name AAP....oh wait thats us...whoisaap.com WE ARE GONNA BE BIG.

I LIKE WAFFLES whoisaap.com

Please login first to reply.
x