FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 28, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
kiIogram

Why aren't non-muslims allowed into to Mecca?

|||||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||I|/

September 28, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
PandoCalrissian

its a sacred Muslim place, why are non-mormons not allowed in mormon temples?

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

September 28, 2011 @ 01:50 PM
DStyles

It's a sacred Mormon place, why are non-jews not allowed in Synagogues?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 28, 2011 @ 01:55 PM
kiIogram

so how does that make Islam more accepting than Mormonism?

September 28, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
Quezz

I uncle became a Muslim while he was locked up, change his name and everything.

Islam is cool, I guess don't to much about it. I really don't know to much about any religion except for the little fairy tail stories.

Bacon is good as shit I couldn't live without that shit, ok I could but why the fuck would I that shit is delicious.
September 28, 2011 @ 02:13 PM
PandoCalrissian

so how does that make Islam more accepting than Mormonism?

they are open to change (gay marriage, teaching of evolution, allowing other religions to practice around them in peace without constantly trying to convert them)

September 28, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
Gold Mind

i think its cool how they kill people over religion. that seems like a trend we should all get into.
September 28, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
kiIogram

they are open to change (gay marriage, teaching of evolution, allowing other religions to practice around them in peace without constantly trying to convert them)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YChdoOg7WI&feature=fvst

I guess you'd say that these people aren't actually Muslims?

September 28, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

To OP,

have you ever thought about Christianity.

The only major religion where the Son of God died for you?
September 28, 2011 @ 02:37 PM
Too Trill

muslims smell bruv
September 28, 2011 @ 02:37 PM
kiIogram

you mean the son of god, who was actually god, who sent himself to die for himself?

September 28, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
PandoCalrissian

Christianity is cool and all but It really isn't a very intelligent religion, like I believe in a higher being, but christianity has been so corrupted... it just isn't my thing

Murdering is not Islam, and the few don't represent the many, if we want to talk about religious killings you can't ignore the crusades

Y'all are just brainwashed by society to believe that Christians were sent to earth to purge it of all other faiths, stop coming to my door 3 times a week and trying to tell me I'm wrong for believing what I believe and I might take you seriously

A Christian man was screaming at the top of his lungs at the movie theatre that all other religions were wring and all non Christians are going to hell... That's not cool bro

September 28, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
OmegaSvpreme

only ♥♥♥♥♥s with no pork act like pork isnt everythiiiiiinnnng

lold
September 28, 2011 @ 02:52 PM

Inactive

Christianity is cool and all but It really isn't a very intelligent religion, like I believe in a higher being, but christianity has been so corrupted... it just isn't my thing

Murdering is not Islam, and the few don't represent the many, if we want to talk about religious killings you can't ignore the crusades

Y'all are just brainwashed by society to believe that Christians were sent to earth to purge it of all other faiths, stop coming to my door 3 times a week and trying to tell me I'm wrong for believing what I believe and I might take you seriously

A Christian man was screaming at the top of his lungs at the movie theatre that all other religions were wring and all non Christians are going to hell... That's not cool bro

christianity has been corrupted, but so has islam and judasim.

and who are you to say what is and isn't islam? it's all up to interpretation, and no one person or group's interpretation is more correct than any other.

and you shouldn't judge christianity on your personal experiences. just because some jehovah's witnesses bother you doesn't mean the whole religion is that way.
September 28, 2011 @ 02:53 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

There are extremist is every religion.

I'm a Christian and even I don't believe in shoving my beliefs down someone's throat.
To us (Well, me and my church members) we believe in telling everyone about the good news
that Jesus is the Messiah. We have no right to tell them they're wrong for whatever they believe in (even if we do believe they're wrong.)

However, if you atleast heard about the good news of the return of Jesus, then
it's all up to you. You heard the word. Now its your decision to act upon it.
September 28, 2011 @ 02:56 PM
PandoCalrissian

christianity has been corrupted, but so has islam and judasim.

and who are you to say what is and isn't islam? it's all up to interpretation, and no one person or group's interpretation is more correct than any other.

and you shouldn't judge christianity on your personal experiences. just because some jehovah's witnesses bother you doesn't mean the whole religion is that way.

just as they shouldnt judge islam by a few idiots who like fire, just because some Muslims destroyed a building doesnt mean the whole religion is that way

September 28, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
kiIogram

which directly contradicts what you just said...

September 28, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
Freddie Benson

lol this became a jesus thread again
i dont get christians at all its like they want to pick pieces out of the bible and be half christians and shit, i thought you was sposed to live by dat book? and living by it is dumb as fuck lol you ever read that shit?

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

Please login first to reply.