Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 28, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I can't sleep unless I shower. I've never understood how people can go through a whole day of work and then come home and go to bed and not shower until the next morning. I know guys who do landscaping that will work all day outside and then go home and go to bed without showering, shit's gross.

Damn a whole day of landscaping? LOL. Them nigs cray!

showering too much is bad for the skin

Fixed.

It's true though. Especially if you use exfoliating stuff. We have a protective layer that can be dried out/worn away if we shower too much when it doesn't really require it.

This. Bitches dig da funk.

LOL there's partial truth to that. Your pH has something to do with attraction on a subtle level. BO is a no no though. Unless you're French.

i guess you could say you take

two of em

GOLD

you don't fuck

you don't shower

you don't want kids

we get it

My niga you on fire. lol

No workout day? I shower once in the morning. I need to shower anytime I'm going out in public. So once guaranteed for work. But I dont' sweat or get dirty at work so usually I just hit the bed. If I'm going out...bar, lounge, club... I gotta shower. If I just finished grappling, I'm DEF taking a shower cuz now I got my sweat and my opponent's sweat all over me.

So 1 shower guaranteed. 2 if it requires it. Maybe if I was a sweaty dude I'd have to shower before I sleep. But I go to bed feeling and smelling fresh, so I'm good.
September 28, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
th3kid

Sometimes 1, mostly 2 though.
September 28, 2011 @ 02:01 PM
Brooklyn_718

It's not good for you to shower twice a day and it doesen't mean you are more clean. Infact it starts your skin creating acne and shit when you shower more than once a day, and i sure as hell hope you don't wash your hair twice a day too.

With that being said i usually take 1 shower a day but when when i do sports/work out i will shower after.

What age are you living in ? Have you heard of lotion and moisturizing your skin after every shower ? Of course your skin will become dry after you wet it, that's why people use lotion to put the moisture back. On top of that I don't understand how you can say a person that showers twice a day isn't cleaner than a person that showers once.

This planet is dirty as hell, and if you live in a city in the US you would know what I'm talking about. IMO there are parts of your body that should get a clean start in the morning and a clean finish after a long day like your ass, under your arms, and crotch to name a few. Not to offend you but I'm sure if someone smelled those places on your body when you got home after a long day it would not be pleasant. So to say I'm not cleaner than you for cleaning those places more often than you is absurd. Of course you can take a primitive take on cleanliness and say "OUR BODY DOES ALL THE CLEANING FOR US, NO NEED" but like I said it's a primitive idea.

Also acne is a totally different discussion, it's more about what you put in your body and than cleaning also acne is a hereditary issue. Anyone that has acne and goes to bed with a days worth of oil on their face is a mad man. Oil on your face is unattractive, that's why dermatologists tell you to wash your face and then apply a moisturizer, the moisturizer prevents excessive oil from building up, and it makes your skin look better.
September 28, 2011 @ 02:06 PM
Z

Looks like most niqqas shower only once a day... I thought I was weird for doing that, but when I get in the shower I have to be in there for at least 30-40 minutes washing all over like 3 or 4 times or I won't feel clean. I just don't feel like doing that twice a day.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

September 28, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
Pantic

I don't mind people who are overly obsessed with cleaning themself. But really i have never known a woman who would mind that you don't smell like soap and flowers ALL the time. U heard of anti perspirant deodorant? That and a shower in the morning + a face clean in the night is enough for me. Sure i will shower if im actually doing something in the evening like going out to dinner or whatever but if im just gonna be home i see no reason, my girl dont mind and it's not like i smell anyways.
September 28, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
Brooklyn_718

I don't mind people who are overly obsessed with cleaning themself. But really i have never known a woman who would mind that you don't smell like soap and flowers ALL the time. U heard of anti perspirant deodorant? That and a shower in the morning + a face clean in the night is enough for me. Sure i will shower if im actually doing something in the evening like going out to dinner or whatever but if im just gonna be home i see no reason, my girl dont mind and it's not like i smell anyways.

I want to smell good all the time, and if that means smelling like soap and flowers fine. Some females would not fuck with a ♥♥♥♥♥ that showers once man.. Some people like me hear that and think "what else is this guy being lax about ?". Like do you skip brushing your teeth twice every once in a while ? Sometimes you go home and say what the hell "I brushed my teeth earlier I'm tired, I'll do it in the morning". I wouldn't even be with a female that took a shower once a day, that just reeks of poor self esteem.
September 28, 2011 @ 04:04 PM

Inactive

OCD^ lol @ poor self esteem. I hate dirty people myself, but you're taking it too far..
I bet you never go to the gym. At least not in the opening hours lol
September 28, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
Eaton

I want to smell good all the time, and if that means smelling like soap and flowers fine. Some females would not fuck with a ♥♥♥♥♥ that showers once man.. Some people like me hear that and think "what else is this guy being lax about ?". Like do you skip brushing your teeth twice every once in a while ? Sometimes you go home and say what the hell "I brushed my teeth earlier I'm tired, I'll do it in the morning". I wouldn't even be with a female that took a shower once a day, that just reeks of poor self esteem.

wtf are you talking about. first of all, some people spend alot of the day out of the house so they don't even have time to take showers in between everytime they interact with people. and if you wear deodorant/anti persperant/cologne or what ever you should smell fine throughout the day unless you've been working up a sweat. if thats the case then the most you should take is 2. and how does a girl taking 1 shower a day reek of self esteem? are your standards that high that a woman only takes 1 shower is a deal breaker? if anything her self esteem would be higher if she didnt feel the constant need to be looking their best and fresh with makeup and smelling like butterflies.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 28, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
Young Handsome

Once every two days I just use 24 hour deodorant B
September 28, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
Brooklyn_718

OCD^ lol @ poor self esteem. I hate dirty people myself, but you're taking it too far..
I bet you never go to the gym. At least not in the opening hours lol

lol^ I'm not going to lie that was funny. It may seem like I was going overboard. But things like cleanliness relates to how one appraises themselves, and how one values themselves is the backbone to self-esteem is it not ?
September 28, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
Mos

1 a day in the winter seasons, 2 a day in the summer
September 28, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
Mos

wtf are u saying right now
September 28, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
jaded

You answered the "Myth" yourself. Soap does lead to dry skin and that has been proven. Yeah you can shower without as many times as you want, but i personally hate showering without using soap. Doesen't even make your skin feel clean and i don't know i just think it feels wrong.

I didn't answer the myth, I said that people assume that showering multiple times a day will cause the skin to dry out to such a degree that the body will produce too much body oil which will lead to acne. If there's a dermatologist who has written an article proving this, I'd be interested in reading it, because so far the most I've found on the topic from the little bit I looked into it is people asking on yahoo answers if showering multiple times a day leads to more acne.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 28, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
Brooklyn_718

wtf are you talking about. first of all, some people spend alot of the day out of the house so they don't even have time to take showers in between everytime they interact with people. and if you wear deodorant/anti persperant/cologne or what ever you should smell fine throughout the day unless you've been working up a sweat. if thats the case then the most you should take is 2. and how does a girl taking 1 shower a day reek of self esteem? are your standards that high that a woman only takes 1 shower is a deal breaker? if anything her self esteem would be higher if she didnt feel the constant need to be looking their best and fresh with makeup and smelling like butterflies.

Who said anything about taking a shower in between every interaction with someone ? We are talking about people who take one shower in the morning, and after a long day out jump in bed. You don't have to work as a mechanic were your excessively and obviously dirty to appreciate a shower before bed and before work... Once again it's your prerogative if you'd like to shower once a day or never it doesn't matter to me, but generally I thought most people took a shower before and after a day out, so this comes as a shocker.

Honestly you have an argument on self esteem. Maybe you can argue that someone who doesn't shower or brush their teeth or get a haircut can have more self-esteem than someone that takes care of themselves. Because that person can be dirty and don't care what others think. But I disagree. I think cleanliness is a part of how you value yourself as a person. It's nothing to shower twice a day around 20 mins a pop I'm not saying you have to shower for an hour but for a couple mins a day you can't? Why ? Watching Kardashians ? really what ?

I wouldn't be in a relationship with a chick that couldn't just do that I'm sorry it's just me man. There are people who care about being clean starting and ending the day with a shower and people who don't. I wouldn't want a wife that would hit my bed after a day out without showering, and most females I've met shower twice a day morn/night.
September 28, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
The Main Event

On a lazy day just bullshittin around, once. If I'm going out at night, seeing the gf, went to the gym, etc. then obviously 2 or more.
September 29, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
It's Only Hype

would u go 3 days without bathing or go in this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXRup4_ZnAo

Please login first to reply.