September 27, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
Hellah Fresh

showering isn't that good for the skin

dries it out unless you use natural soaps which i'm sure most of you don't

your body, when it detects dry skin, will release more oils than it would have had it not detected dry skin

and don't even get me started on how crappy most shampoos/conditioners are

Where is the natural soap at bro?
September 27, 2011 @ 09:59 PM

Inactive

your body, when it detects dry skin, will release more oils than it would have had it not detected dry skin

September 27, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
jaded

you don't fuck

you don't shower

you don't want kids

we get it

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 27, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
Ape

i guess you could say you tak

two of em

Dead

I said I'm dead, car hit a deer

I said I'm dead, Ja Rules career

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

September 27, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
Legit Shit

looool

oh and once no hobo

upthefunk

September 27, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
Legit Shit

I see someone voted 0. you must be white
where I used to live I had some white neighbors that let there kids shower every few days so I see where you coming from

upthefunk

September 27, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
Marky Mark

Usually once, after I get home from the gym. Sometimes twice tho if I need a shower before class.
September 27, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
silent AlaRM

Why would anyone need to shower more than once a day?
September 27, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
jtangtwenty3

used to shower twice a day, now it kinda varies, still twice every once in a while, mostly once, sometimes not at allsuprisedcool>sad&)smile
September 27, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
jaded

Why would anyone need to shower more than once a day?

some people shower to start their day, then go to work, maybe hit the gym or go out after work, and come home and shower before bed.

September 27, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
hooperr

every morning. then sometimes at night out of boredom.
September 27, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
livestok.

I can't sleep unless I shower. I've never understood how people can go through a whole day of work and then come home and go to bed and not shower until the next morning. I know guys who do landscaping that will work all day outside and then go home and go to bed without showering, shit's gross.

mexicans cant afford to shower
September 27, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
element

usually one in the morning but somtimes again before i go to sleep.
September 28, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
NoStress

once in the morning
once at night

I don't know how you can take more than two showers a day..

burr

September 28, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
PandoCalrissian

Once in the morning, then maybe once before I go to bed but only if I had been out skating/ working out/ playing football/ piping up some bitches...

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

September 28, 2011 @ 02:30 AM
Brooklyn_718

I can't sleep unless I shower. I've never understood how people can go through a whole day of work and then come home and go to bed and not shower until the next morning. I know guys who do landscaping that will work all day outside and then go home and go to bed without showering, shit's gross.

Exactly wtf... I don't understand this. Is everyone joking in this thread ? As a kid maybe I would skip a shower at night as a kid ! Today I couldn't get in my bed after a long day w/o being clean first. I know some people just don't care, and that is their prerogative, but those guys that don't care are usually the first to knock the dudes that take pride in cleanliness(call them metrosexual)..

To not shower at least twice a day is an insult to yourself IMO... Godliness = cleanliness.
September 28, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
cous.

1, unless I'm doing nothing at all for the whole day (which is most of the time), in which case I won't take a shower.
September 28, 2011 @ 03:12 AM
Eaton

i shower every morning unless i wake up late. sometimes i'll shower at night if i was working out or worked up a sweat doing something.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 28, 2011 @ 07:28 AM
flow

so they just have to shower after work, still 1 shower...
September 28, 2011 @ 09:10 AM

Inactive

Today I couldn't get in my bed after a long day w/o being clean first.

I always shower before bed, that's the routine. But it really depends what I'm doing that day if I shower in the mourning. If it's something important, meetings, traveling, business etc-- taking a shower is a necessity. I smell good coming straight from bed, I don't feel the need to shower each mourning.. And my skin approves.
September 28, 2011 @ 10:13 AM
T2586

can't leave the house without showering.

can't go to sleep without showering.
September 28, 2011 @ 11:04 AM
no0 v.2.0

lately i've been showering twice a day cause it's been ridiculously fucking hot. it fucking sucks though, the more i shower the more my hair gets all dry and gay. fuck that noise.
September 28, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
hndlz

0-1

hndlz.tumblr.com

September 28, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
jaded

so they just have to shower after work, still 1 shower...

wut

September 28, 2011 @ 12:30 PM
Pantic

Exactly wtf... I don't understand this. Is everyone joking in this thread ? As a kid maybe I would skip a shower at night as a kid ! Today I couldn't get in my bed after a long day w/o being clean first. I know some people just don't care, and that is their prerogative, but those guys that don't care are usually the first to knock the dudes that take pride in cleanliness(call them metrosexual)..

To not shower at least twice a day is an insult to yourself IMO... Godliness = cleanliness.

It's not good for you to shower twice a day and it doesen't mean you are more clean. Infact it starts your skin creating acne and shit when you shower more than once a day, and i sure as hell hope you don't wash your hair twice a day too.

With that being said i usually take 1 shower a day but when when i do sports/work out i will shower after.
September 28, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
jaded

It's not good for you to shower twice a day and it doesen't mean you are more clean. Infact it starts your skin creating acne and shit when you shower more than once a day, and i sure as hell hope you don't wash your hair twice a day too.

With that being said i usually take 1 shower a day but when when i do sports/work out i will shower after.

I think that is kind of a myth about acne that has been circulated. People have assumed that by showering once or twice a day, the skin has to produce more oil, which in turn leads to more acne. I don't know that this has ever been proven outside of some kid saying on the internet that his acne got worse when he showered more.

I think showering twice a day is fine. Soap can lead to excessively dry skin, so they may tell you to not use soap in both showers, but other than that, you aren't going to develop skin problems from showering twice a day. Of course, as with anything, some people will have problems where others don't. I shower anywhere from 1-3 times a day depending on what I've done and have never had any issues with dry skin or acne.

September 28, 2011 @ 01:17 PM
Pantic

You answered the "Myth" yourself. Soap does lead to dry skin and that has been proven. Yeah you can shower without as many times as you want, but i personally hate showering without using soap. Doesen't even make your skin feel clean and i don't know i just think it feels wrong.
September 28, 2011 @ 01:17 PM
Beach2theBay

I usually shower once at night. If my hair feels dirty or I sweated in my hot ass room at night I'll shower in the morning too. I also shower an additional time if it's a gym day.
September 28, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
chaobro

i used to shower up to 3 times a day, until around 17 when i learned its terrible for the oils in your skin and doesnt help at all with acne

now i just shower 2 times max. i fucking love showering tho

i take 3 two minute showers only use soap 1/3 times
September 28, 2011 @ 01:25 PM
Jim Jardashian

Morning with soap and once more if i feel dirty from working out but no soap cause I'll shower in the morning anyways.

More showers = more laundry

Please login first to reply.