Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 27, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
Constellations

9/11 was just a protest (and with its 5000 deaths the strongest i experienced) from the islamic part of the world that there are other things than the commercial bullshit the us is living for... And all america does is "stick stronger together against terrorism" and not trying to understand the lack of balance in the world because of this capitalistic bullshit

just sayin since you were talking about forms to protest

seems to me like in the end:

wat. if 9/11 was a "protest" then it was incredibly misguided.

\X/

September 27, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
Pretty Joseph

cool they're doing occupy boston tonight on the commons. would've went but i'm not about that life.... that and i'm black so i know if they're willing to spray white girls with mase they'll gladly shoot a ♥♥♥♥♥

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

September 27, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
fuckem

i agree with op. here goes my rant. i'm ready for your hate. also ready for your didn't read memes.

1. most good jobs in this country (i'm talking jobs with benefits and good salaries and what not) are provided by corporations. why are you protesting companies that are still creating jobs in this poor economic climate?

2. these fuckin people are sitting there using apple products - ignorantly supporting a corporation creating over-priced electronic goods because they have a monopoly on pretty looking tech... also organizing via facebook and therefore supporting zuckerberg who is one of the 1% they're protesting against. stupid.

3. protesters have no clear message for what they're protesting. i've heard people at the protest speak on camera and read their interviews and read their website. There is no unifying sentiment. Most protesters seem to not understand anything about the economics at all.

3. i don't like cops but i'd rather have nyc cops thats willing to pepper spray a dirty hippie and shoot a terrorist when it comes down it than cops that are ineffective when there is a serious problem in our city.
September 27, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
Litmus Paper

lol agreed. but on the real. i work there everyday and i ain't see anything serious happen. its just the media hyping things up.
September 27, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
kilogram

i agree with op. here goes my rant. i'm ready for your hate. also ready for your didn't read memes.

1. most good jobs in this country (i'm talking jobs with benefits and good salaries and what not) are provided by corporations. why are you protesting companies that are still creating jobs in this poor economic climate?

2. these fuckin people are sitting there using apple products - ignorantly supporting a corporation creating over-priced electronic goods because they have a monopoly on pretty looking tech... also organizing via facebook and therefore supporting zuckerberg who is one of the 1% they're protesting against. stupid.

3. protesters have no clear message for what they're protesting. i've heard people at the protest speak on camera and read their interviews and read their website. There is no unifying sentiment. Most protesters seem to not understand anything about the economics at all.

3. i don't like cops but i'd rather have nyc cops thats willing to pepper spray a dirty hippie and shoot a terrorist when it comes down it than cops that are ineffective when there is a serious problem in our city.

1. Corporations are making record profits, this is not translating into job creation.
www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/23/corporate-profits-q3-2010-_n_787573.html
www.economist.com/node/17633037
Not the corporations fault in most cases, automation, shipping jobs overseas is a lot cheaper and efficient.

2. i doubt fliers and pamphlets would get this many people organized

3. they don't know exactly what they want, but we know that they are mad as fuck.

4. i don't think there is one recorded incident of an NY cop, or probably any city cop shooting a terrorist or stopping a terrorist plot. It is easy to get carried away and start beating and pepper spraying people when shit gets out of hand, but a lot of cops genuinely enjoy it.
September 27, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
NZOO

These protesters aint accomplishing shit.

Don't badmind me.

September 27, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
Constellations

who cares if there isnt one unifying purpose, sentiment or agenda. the first thing you've got to do is get mad. the rest will follow.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

and you can vouch for corporations all you want, but if the banks, insurance companies, ratings agencies, mortgage companies, the government, etc, etc operated with any amount of decency and integrity we wouldnt even be in this recession/depression and we wouldnt be arguing about this.
all they care about is profit margins and people are getting fucking mad about it.

\X/

September 27, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
Izuna

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 27, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

* Why do we have to pay the bailout money with our taxes for their mistake of bankrupting? This doesn't sound like a free market to me. Especially when it was the Wall Street bankers who are robbing the poor & middle class.

In return, those BLOODY THIRSTY GREED ROBBERS ARE giving themselves the MILLIONS of BONUSES. When so many people had to announced bankruptcy then we're forced to accept the foreclosures our houses by the BANKS and get laid off work while the price of necessities skyrockets.

But the top 2% of super rich pays incredibly less compare to what they're earning. UNFAIR LOW INCOME TAX RATE FOR THE SUPER RICH.

Things are gonna get worse, if we don't correct this deeply flawed financial system. This place doesn't belong to them

motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/income-inequality-in-america-chart-graph
^ Find out more about this super rich class in simple graphics & charts

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 27, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
NZOO

At the end of the day, I wouldn't mind one of these jobs, fuck it money talks..

Don't badmind me.

September 27, 2011 @ 07:53 PM

Inactive

chopzz, what is this picture supposed to prove?

that skull isn't even american
September 27, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
Tierra y Libertad

I've said it before and i'll say it again
police are the scum of the fucking earth, all of them, prison officers too.

No, they're not.
September 27, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
Eaton

I've said it before and i'll say it again
police are the scum of the fucking earth, all of them, prison officers too.

you're right. worse than rapists, murderers, child molesters, thiefs etc....

(10)

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 27, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
Izuna

If this is about raising taxes on the Super Rich then I am all for it. They need to do their fair share in helping out Their ailing Country. It's only right *Kanye Shrugs*

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 28, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
Kwyjibo

apple isn't a monopoly tho.

I've gone out the window

September 28, 2011 @ 02:48 AM
Knives

So for those who seen opposed to this shit, what would you say is a better course of action? Because I don't really see it. If you cats were actually living that laid off/unemployed life with no help from your parents, ♥♥♥♥♥s would be protesting too

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

September 28, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

chopzz, what is this picture supposed to prove?

that skull isn't even american

my rough interpretation would be a skull representing death yet it's encrusted with expensive diamonds. It's like Wall Street and the financial business.

Nothing is produced, but just circulating money around with interests on it then make more $$$ from other people's miseries & misfortunes.

It's disgusting and inhumane. The Wall Street is the prime example of "greedy."

They don't give a flying fuck about their own country where they've been born n raised in. It always just comes down to the matter of how to make more $$$

fucking sad...

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 28, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
Nigga Man

September 28, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
PandoCalrissian

lock and load ♥♥♥♥♥ >sad>sad>sad>sad

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

September 28, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG_TKAJyV6k&feature=related
^ Jump to 1:09 n listen to this kid talk

September 28, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
Eaton

I loled

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PiXDTK_CBY

lmao bawse. i fux wit dis.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 28, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
kiIogram

OUR GRIEVANCES
1.Campaign Finance Reform
All votes are no longer equal in our Democracy. Money must be put outside of politics, or politicians will continue to pander to those who contribute the most to their campaigns, rather than their own constituencies. Specifically, we abhor the decision by the Supreme Court in Citizens United v. FEC. Corporations are NOT people.

2.True Shared Sacrifice
While corporate profits have been skyrocketing and the wealthy have been getting wealthier, the average worker’s income has dramatically dropped. While the cost of living has exponentially increased, wages have not followed. It has been shown time and time again that tax cuts for the wealthy are NOT effective. Taxes on those who practice greed should be raised.

3.Equality in Justice
This great nation was founded on liberty, but also, on equality. When the balance of justice is swayed in favor of those with wealth, the very fabric of this nation is torn apart. The decision of a judge should not be based upon the race, creed, or wealth of an individual, but rather, the content of the case.

4.The End of the Revolving Door
The Obama administration was supposed to bring change and hope to our country, but instead, brought us into despair and insecurity. Those working in his administration are the very people whom we are fighting against. Those who enter Washington should not be representatives of the elites, but representatives of the people. One cannot simply enter an administration, reap its benefits, and simply exit.

|||||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||I|/

September 28, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
ichigo81

OUR GRIEVANCES
1.Campaign Finance Reform
All votes are no longer equal in our Democracy. Money must be put outside of politics, or politicians will continue to pander to those who contribute the most to their campaigns, rather than their own constituencies. Specifically, we abhor the decision by the Supreme Court in Citizens United v. FEC. Corporations are NOT people.

2.True Shared Sacrifice
While corporate profits have been skyrocketing and the wealthy have been getting wealthier, the average worker’s income has dramatically dropped. While the cost of living has exponentially increased, wages have not followed. It has been shown time and time again that tax cuts for the wealthy are NOT effective. Taxes on those who practice greed should be raised.

3.Equality in Justice
This great nation was founded on liberty, but also, on equality. When the balance of justice is swayed in favor of those with wealth, the very fabric of this nation is torn apart. The decision of a judge should not be based upon the race, creed, or wealth of an individual, but rather, the content of the case.

4.The End of the Revolving Door
The Obama administration was supposed to bring change and hope to our country, but instead, brought us into despair and insecurity. Those working in his administration are the very people whom we are fighting against. Those who enter Washington should not be representatives of the elites, but representatives of the people. One cannot simply enter an administration, reap its benefits, and simply exit.

but didnt this all start when bush was in office for 8 FUCKING YEARS... where the fuck was all this rhetoric and outrage when this muthafucka ran this bitch into the ground in the first place and made so much profit off a certain war that started off trying to find "wmd" an dick cheney got them pockets full from haliburton. Yes obama ran on the platform of change and nothing has happened but it's just funny how peopl are all of a sudden mad about the state of the usa when this man is in office, but muthafuckas were shook as shit when the dick/bush was in office walking around blowing shit up, not giving a fuck about hurricane katrina,etc,etc,etc,Shit if u questioned the war u were a terrorist and not patriotic and all the under hand ass bills passed during those 8 Fucking Years, people kill me with this shit, all the politicians are in bed with each other. I don't have a problem with people protesting and uprising a revolution but it's just funny how "obama" is the fucking devil and he caused all this but bush is just chilling on his ranch here in texas, not giving a shit bc he got his paper and ran.
edit: i just wish obama had a back bone like bush and stood up for himself, that is really my only problem and this shouldnt be about race bc if ur paper isn't generational or at least in the top 5 percent of the country we are all screwedcool
September 28, 2011 @ 11:18 PM
kiIogram

i really don't think it's directed at obama

they're saying they're sick of politicians promising things and not delivering

I think a 5th point should be added, which would be government transparency

|||||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||I|/

September 28, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
Jesse Pinkman

I loled

ball so hard.
September 28, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
Wash Pahpin

ball so hard mutha fuckers wanna fine me

ive been there a couple of times protesting doe

washpahpin.com

September 29, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
ichigo81

i really don't think it's directed at obama

they're saying they're sick of politicians promising things and not delivering

I think a 5th point should be added, which would be government transparency

no it really seems hella of alot of anger is towards obama but as americans we endulged in alot of reckless behavior like the romains, when as a people we fucked ourselves in the long run. if the government is for the people then 8 years ago we should have rose up and said something against bush and his shit ass cabinent that obama is still following.I get people are mad that they voted for somebody that really hasn't delivered on change but congress isn't helping this man out either. I am just tired of bi partisianship, tea party, all this shit, there will never be a perfect government and absolute power is always corrupted. My point is just that it is just hella suspect how all this shit is going down when this man is in office and now he is considered the worst president ever, when in actuality bush had to be the most incomptent man alive and now muthafuckas want the likes of rick perry, sarah palin, michelle bachman in office,ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUSconfused we all know these are talking heads and it's just all rhetoric and i have no political affliation whatsoever but it is just mind boggling a revolution didn't happen when bush was in office. There was no revolution when katrina happened, there is/was no revolution when we didn't find wmd in iraq/afhganistan, there was no revolution when the aids epidemic/civil wars/genocides in africa, the list goes on and on, but muthafuckas get real unhappy when they can't afford their starbucks/internet or "free" liberties we are allowed( we are only so free). Don't get me wrong i think america is a great nation but as a people we have to look in the mirror and say we fucked all ourselves and were greedy for eight years and turned a blind eye to that shit and now that the chickens came home to roust nigs wanna start crying and bitching but were too shook to do this 8 YEARS AGO. That's just my point.
September 29, 2011 @ 01:01 AM
Brooklyn_718

I loled

Lol ! This was funny. Not for nothing just about 99% of the people protesting would love to be on that balcony laughing it up and sipping champagne with a six figure salary....

Honestly this is cool but shit hasn't gotten bad enough yet, people are not ready to change things yet. If you look back in history the only times people have beaten power money and politics was when things like bread (food in general) got too expensive. Lets face it consumerism (materialism), entertainment, hope that we can make it, and a distorted value system has crippled American people. They keep saying one percent has this and that and they own the country.. THAT'S WRONG ! What about the 99 percent ? People have not grasped the power of the masses... People are not ready yet man. Their still watching keeping up with the kardashians and shit. Like I said when you can't afford food (which thanks to industrialization/globalization will likely never happen here) then shit will hit the fan until then....
September 29, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
ichigo81

Lol ! This was funny. Not for nothing just about 99% of the people protesting would love to be on that balcony laughing it up and sipping champagne with a six figure salary....

Honestly this is cool but shit hasn't gotten bad enough yet, people are not ready to change things yet. If you look back in history the only times people have beaten power money and politics was when things like bread (food in general) got too expensive. Lets face it consumerism (materialism), entertainment, hope that we can make it, and a distorted value system has crippled American people. They keep saying one percent has this and that and they own the country.. THAT'S WRONG ! What about the 99 percent ? People have not grasped the power of the masses... People are not ready yet man. Their still watching keeping up with the kardashians and shit. Like I said when you can't afford food (which thanks to industrialization/globalization will likely never happen here) then shit will hit the fan until then....

I agree but what is funny is that food is going up and gas is fluctuating like a bitch on a pole. Everybody wants to down shit and act all intellectual but we are all drinking the kookaid. The world is about"do me" attitude and I think have become numb just to everything, I feel and get the people protesting but what is the real agenda behind this. Is it really to rise up against world politics and fight for all people or are these just a bunch of hipsters who are just doing this shot for college credits/ to say they are protesting on Facebook/twitter. But I guess only time will tell or are we really doomed.
September 29, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
Brooklyn_718

The people here care to much about all the wrong things that's the problem. In 18th century france or anywhere at that time, people would've fought and won already and these bankers and politicians would be sent to the guillotine. I believe in a capitalist society (people should be able to become rich) but this is not one. The government takes part in the economics, bails out banks and car companies, and misuse tax payer money when you have a college system that leaves young people with tens of thousands of dollars in debt. Bail out the college students instead of GM wtf ? Like I said the value system is off. People today care about what jennifer lopez wore on the red carpet, and Kim Kardashian wedding and the royal wedding and all that dumb shit that plays no part in bettering society or uplifting us at all.

Please login first to reply.