Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 2, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
Backspace

If an Occupy political party gets moving, then people will take notice and listen. All people are hearing is muffled unclear begging without a single voice. You think the rest of America wants to listen to that and take that seriously?

The solution remains the same. Form a Party and I'll vote for you guys. As of now; I cant take Occupy seriously as all they do is conspirisize and hate on the "elite" for having nice things. They are just uneducated hating hippies.
May 2, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
Pretty Joseph

my biggest issue with the whole movement is it just seems like everybody's complaining, but no real solution for whatever they think the problem is

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

May 2, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
rabbitman

I gave you the solution. Get an Occupy political party going. The elite weren't just born into their present state. They worked to be where they are at, greedy or not. The same needs to be said about Occupy supporters being involved in politics. They need to work to where they want to be at (justice).

So its the SAME as begging for a Ferrari....Justice is earned by those who KNOW how to seek it.

idkkk brosesame, some of the elite were born where they were. take paris hilton, u think she got where she was with her beautiful face and talent? and if the occupiers do form a political party, then they'll take votes away from the democrats and more republicans will take office=more politics enacted that are the EXACT opposite of they are going for. more tax breaks for the rich, cutting social services and education, fucking the environment, and giving unlimited power to corporations and big oil. if anything theyre better off being kinda irrelevent b/c the teapartiers made the republicans look like psychopaths and with the dems being the only moderate and sane party left, theyre probably gonna do well in the 2012 elections. if the occupiers become the anti-teaparty for the dems (even tho i do agree with alot of what occupy is about) theyll just scare away the moderates. its all politics my friend ;)

be careful what you pretend to be

May 2, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Wavey_LenZ

The problem with this "change the system from da inside" theory is that it will never happen because if you look at the way promotion works in a company / political party it is through doing certain things that benefit the bosses and you are taught to do these things flawlessly over and over again until it becomes hardwired into you, so it is you who becomes part of the system. But if you were open about changing the way things worked this will put the bosses power at risk and in-turn making them afraid to give you any power.

So your idea of making the bad people better by making them badder won't work.

They do have a solution. It will be to overturn the current system of capitalism with a mass uprising. The problem with this is that this is impossible with just a few thousand people and it will not happen if they are regarded by everyone else as hippies, you have to make them slowly realise and educate them that "Hey this system is designed for a select few and it won't change by electing some flashy guy in a suit who has no idea of what the working class really need".
May 2, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
tmwtg

Who are these protesters? I wonder how they can do all this protesting on free time.

If they're unemployed, shouldn't they be looking for work?
May 7, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^1 in 5 Employed Make Less that $12 Per Hour

^ The 1%

^ FYI, the banks are destroying these empty houses because the housing market is in the shit hole which means no1 is buying houses and it takes more $$$ maintain the houses so they simply destroy them..

what kind of fucking bullshit logic is this? when so many people and kids are becoming homeless?

If you arent enraged then you must haven't paying attention. just sayin

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 7, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
damnwitless1

being enraged isn't going to DO anything. If you want to make a change start with yourself and get rich, then teach other people how to do it. If all the people protesting just had the nerve to make their own money there would be no need to polarize the rich and poor

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 7, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
Otacon

Stop assuming all protesters are poor and or jobless!
May 7, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
damnwitless1

if they're not poor or jobless they should be focused on excelling at what they do. Instead of protesting.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Why don't we stop looking at this from everyone's unique abstract interpretation of the economic divide and start looking at it in terms of what ALL OF US, FROM AN INDIVIDUAL STANDPOINT can do to make things better. You can argue semantics all fucking day but it doesn't change the fact that IT IS WHAT IT IS and the most anybody can hope to do is transcend the bullshit, and the only way you can do that is with... HARD WORK!

Simple, see?

May 7, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
dead7

I get the impression some people are not in favor of the right to protest, and/or refuse to acknowledge our current economic problems.
May 7, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
damnwitless1

lmao protest all you want but its STUPID

May 7, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
Wavey_LenZ

if they're not poor or jobless they should be focused on excelling at what they do. Instead of protesting.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Why don't we stop looking at this from everyone's unique abstract interpretation of the economic divide and start looking at it in terms of what ALL OF US, FROM AN INDIVIDUAL STANDPOINT can do to make things better. You can argue semantics all fucking day but it doesn't change the fact that IT IS WHAT IT IS and the most anybody can hope to do is transcend the bullshit, and the only way you can do that is with... HARD WORK!

Simple, see?

You're just putting words together that don't emit an understanding of reality and as a whole don't make fuck all sense!
May 7, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
damnwitless1

lololol because you're a retard, give yourself some time and maybe you'll figure it out one day

May 7, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
TIMDOT

lololol because you're a retard, give yourself some time and maybe you'll figure it out one day

uncletommotherfucker.
May 7, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
damnwitless1

lol victim

May 9, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Occupy May Day in L.A. - If I Could Change The World

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 9, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
TYBG

damn...didn't know shit was still going on. Gotta read up on this
May 10, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
frogprince

its probably gonna pick up where it left off since summers coming
January 27, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
tmwtg

This shit stopped a bit in the summer because y'know, hippies gotta enjoy that weather, too, mang.

It's back now and still lol-worthy.
January 27, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
Yee.

tell that to malcom, martin, and the civil rights movement. Out of all people to bash protesting, african-americans should be last, if it wasnt for the right to protest and assemble black society would be worse off. 
January 29, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ well said sir.

January 29, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
Alejo

tell that to malcom, martin, and the civil rights movement. Out of all people to bash protesting, african-americans should be last, if it wasnt for the right to protest and assemble black society would be worse off. 
They were protesting with a cause.  They had something they wanted.  They could verbalize what they wanted and point out why they thought they deserved it.  That's not even close to what Occupy Wall Street represents.  

Please login first to reply.