Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 4, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
legitotron

occupy deez nuts, am i right doe lol right
December 8, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 8, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
Constellations

\X/

December 23, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

OccupyWallStreet - New York City, December 17th

Occupy Philly

Occupy Portland

Occupy Tokyo
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/237704-Occupy-Tokyo-Mass-demonstrations-go

Occupy Congress

Occupy Everything!

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 10, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

So it's gettin to be that time of the year again, dudes is stationed at Union Square already. I got an email a few weeks ago talking some sort of nonsense about Occupy Congress in like November. So we'll see where this goes but one thing I know for sure, a lot more hippies is bout to get they asses busted by the boys lml.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 10, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

didn't know this shit was still around

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 2, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
Otacon

Who went to the protest yesterday? Some intense shit
May 2, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
DStyles

What have these hippies even accomplished?

Get a job my nikkas.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 2, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Otacon

They are fighting for a better world man; voting is useless.
May 2, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
Backspace

If they want to change things, they need to stop complaining and get a job within these organizations they hate and make change from within. These hippies are poor by choice. The people who make good money didnt just get it handed to them, they worked their ass off. They dont like the government? then work for the government. DUH. These people want change but dont want to work for it. Occupy movement is an absolute joke.
May 2, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
Otacon

Its not only about the job situation, look at how the government spends our money. About 700 billion goes to the military................. dont you think that needs to change?
May 2, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
Otacon

Everytime i hear people go against all these protests im like damn where did all these peoples hearts go
May 2, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
Backspace

like i said.....if they want change WORK for the government and do something about it. Its called running for office in politics. If one of these dumbasses decides to run, they sure as hell would have a huge constituency. They are too lazy to do the math to realize that they can make change from within.
May 2, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
DStyles

You want to know where my heart went?

It went and got a job. That's what it did nikka.

Life is not all about money, enjoy life for what it is.

YOLO!

If they want to change things, they need to stop complaining and get a job within these organizations they hate and make change from within. These hippies are poor by choice. The people who make good money didnt just get it handed to them, they worked their ass off. They dont like the government? then work for the government. DUH. These people want change but dont want to work for it. Occupy movement is an absolute joke.

QFT

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 2, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
Otacon

When is the last time that worked........Obama is the perfect example
May 2, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
Backspace

you see thats exactly the mindset occupy supporters have. All they want is to rely on people to get things done for them. Who cares if obama failed. Thats not you nor me, thats HIM as individual. Occupy movement does nothing but down play the power of individual choices and consequences. You want something done right....DO IT YOURSELF. I could beg for a ferrari.....but that shit isnt gonna happen if I MYSELF dont put in MY effort to get one.
May 2, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
Otacon

So people are supposed to just conform to injustice? Imagine how the world would be if no one stood up for anything
May 2, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Backspace

How hard is it for you to not get my point? If they want justice, make justice happen from the source of the "problem" instead of asking for it.
May 2, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
damnwitless1

How hard is it for you to not get my point? If they want justice, make justice happen from the source of the "problem" instead of asking for it.

too logical for OWS supporters to take srsly

but nah honestly I went out yesterday and met up wit my homegirl and her hippie friends, they were all mad tired from protesting all day but even they DGAF about the protest shit so much as just going to play ukeleles and eat vegan food and shit

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 2, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
Otacon

i understand what you are saying but that is not how the system is supposed to work
May 2, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
Backspace

Here's a thought for me to take the OWS movement seriously:

why dont they make a political party? The Occupy Party to go against the Democrats and Republicans.

if they so call claim to represent the 99% they would obviously win in a landslide right? but the OWS is so unorganized they arent accomplishing SHIT.

there's some food for thought.
May 2, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
Otacon

Its only been a year, look how long it took for African Americans to achieve equal civil rights
May 2, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
Backspace

So what are they in a hurry for?

They claim to have a grown a bigger following in the shortest amount of time in the history of any civil matter. Black skin doesnt affect everyone in the US, but money does and people want more of it. So how hard is that to believe?

You are already setting yourself up for pessimism just as all the occupy sheep do. They dont see the potential of their cause from within their own supporters. I say they are idiots cus they dont know what they want and when and how to do it. All they do is beg.
May 2, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
theconqueror

you see thats exactly the mindset occupy supporters have. All they want is to rely on people to get things done for them. Who cares if obama failed. Thats not you nor me, thats HIM as individual. Occupy movement does nothing but down play the power of individual choices and consequences. You want something done right....DO IT YOURSELF. I could beg for a ferrari.....but that shit isnt gonna happen if I MYSELF dont put in MY effort to get one.

your example of begging for a ferrari is wrong. they are not asking for things to be handed to them (there's always the exception), rather they are asking for the injustices from the elite to stop. how is that we spend X amount on war yet spend a ridiculously lower amount on education? the people that rule this question are only in it to make their pockets fatter when its their JOB to run this country for the benefit of all its citizens but obviously that has rarely happened and probably wont ever, ows is a start but definitely not the finished product. we as americans need to get the ball rolling, it all starts in our education.

we could probably start the process a lot quicker if americans were as ballsy as the egyptians..
May 2, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
damnwitless1

lmao that's the same vague rhetoric you hear from everybody but it's still devoid of any semblance of a tangible solution. SO, you might as well just get money.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 2, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
Backspace

I gave you the solution. Get an Occupy political party going. The elite weren't just born into their present state. They worked to be where they are at, greedy or not. The same needs to be said about Occupy supporters being involved in politics. They need to work to where they want to be at (justice).

So its the SAME as begging for a Ferrari....Justice is earned by those who KNOW how to seek it.
May 2, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
Backspace

double post.
May 2, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Backspace

wtf are my posts not posting in here anymore???
May 2, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

I gave you the solution. Get an Occupy political party going. The elite weren't just born into their present state. They worked to be where they are at, greedy or not. The same needs to be said about Occupy supporters being involved in politics. They need to work to where they want to be at (justice).

So its the SAME as begging for a Ferrari....Justice is earned by those who KNOW how to seek it.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 2, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
originalhype

Only problem with this is that general consensus will not agree unless they see the awful truth of what's going behind the scenes.

Ppl need the awful truth for their judgement to change. You'd be surprise how many dumb people there are in this country.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

Please login first to reply.