Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 25, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
Mo Helio

So the other day I was in the food court of my mall and two blonde hollister employee bitches walked up to me with a clipboard and told me they think I'd make a great employee. Told me if I was interested to come in next week..

Now the thing is, I don't wear that Hollister shit..
Anyone work there before? What should I do?
September 25, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
CamTitanic

Get money, fuck bitches.
September 25, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
Canvas8

money> being down with streetwear
September 25, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
jaded

I know a few people that worked at Hollister and A&F in high school and college. A&F has to be the worst, they just blast shitty music all day long. I'm sure it sucks, especially if you're not into their clothes, but if you're just looking for a job to get some money in your pocket, you should probably take them up on their offer.

You could always end up stabbing out the chicks that approached you once you work with them for a bit cool

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 25, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
mr mcgibblets

like its been said many times in this thread make money and get head.
September 25, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
Beach2theBay

I worked at A&F when I was 18-20 and it was cool at first but got annoying.

Pros:
-30% discount if you're into the clothes or want to impress bitches by giving them a discount.
-Crazy ass A&F/Hollister only parties. My store was nuts and everyone was fucking each other and drinking after work together
-Hot ass co-workers
-When you tell girls at parties you work at Hollister they'll assume you're hot because they know Hollister only hires attractive people

Cons:
-The music is horrible but you learn to tune it out
-Your friends will think you're a bitch or gay
-You can't have piercings or tattoos
-Retial jobs suck but if it's your first job go for it
September 25, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
no0 v.2.0

the finest girls i know have worked at hollister at some point.
September 25, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
myBallz

you dont wanna work there man, they got strict lookbook and you cant breathe in there
September 25, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
tmwtg

Yo, don't you have to be handsome status to work at Hollister/A&F?

Show thyself, OP.
September 25, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

I have a homie that worked at forever 21.

Folding blouses and flirting with girls all day.>>>>>>

cool
September 25, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
3lite

I have seen some ugly dudes work at Hollister/AE/AF/F21 types of stores.

And some pretty unattractive girls as well.

That being said, why not? If you need a job and money, then take it. Not like you have to know anything about cloths to work at Hol...
September 25, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
modernmischief

I'd rather work at a local boutique or American Apperel,both still have hot broads working and coming in minus the shitty top 100 music,mall rat 12yo's,suburban parents,and garbage cologne.
September 25, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
Saro

i see you b-low cool
September 25, 2011 @ 05:31 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Get money, fuck bitches.

money> being down with streetwear

September 25, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
AdnanToThe

I work at the Hollister in soho. Mad chill, get paid to do nothing and be surrounded by hot chicks

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

September 25, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

i see you b-low cool

Word haha
September 25, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
Mikeyone4life

So the other day I was in the food court of my mall and two blonde hollister employee bitches walked up to me with a clipboard and told me they think I'd make a great employee. Told me if I was interested to come in next week..

Now the thing is, I don't wear that Hollister shit..
Anyone work there before? What should I do?

My girlfriend works at Abercrombie Kids, she doesn't like the job but money is money and a job is a job. I don't think you even have to wear the shit. If you need a job you might as well take it.
September 25, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
Youth In Asia

My female cousin worked there for a while and she said it was bad like they would pat you down after you got off to make sure you hadn't pocketed like a necklace or some shit and they don't let you wear anything black or that isn't from Hollister.

I'd say do it for the sexy co-workers but the shitty punk music would get to me

FPM - MUCKFATH

September 25, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
Beach2theBay

My female cousin worked there for a while and she said it was bad like they would pat you down after you got off to make sure you hadn't pocketed like a necklace or some shit and they don't let you wear anything black or that isn't from Hollister.

I'd say do it for the sexy co-workers but the shitty punk music would get to me

This is true. You have to wear all Hollister stuff and if you're a girl they check your bag but I never got patted down. Hollister was more strict than A&F. There was a Hollister right next to the A&F I worked at and those employees said it sucked.
September 25, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
SanixSwag

Do it for the money and the chicks.cool
September 25, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
Guapamole

so much potential
September 25, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
soap

I worked at A&F when I was 18-20 and it was cool at first but got annoying.

Pros:
-30% discount if you're into the clothes or want to impress bitches by giving them a discount.
-Crazy ass A&F/Hollister only parties. My store was nuts and everyone was fucking each other and drinking after work together
-Hot ass co-workers
-When you tell girls at parties you work at Hollister they'll assume you're hot because they know Hollister only hires attractive people

Cons:
-The music is horrible but you learn to tune it out
-Your friends will think you're a bitch or gay
-You can't have piercings or tattoos
-Retial jobs suck but if it's your first job go for it

I worked there when I was 17/18 and this guy is spot on. I worked with so many crazy skeezers and as soon as the drinking began gitdam.

The best thing to do is be cool with the managers otherwise you won't work your way up. All the managers liked me because of my drift cars n shit and they thought it was hella cool I guess haha. Eventually they were buying me lunch and telling me to go boss around people, I ended up quiting because the drive to the mall sucked for me.
September 25, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
yoon

i heard u have to wear polos, jeans and flip flop

www.ronindivision.com

September 25, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
soap

^ nah b

i wore black shoes and streetwear while i was there it made them mad but idgaf
September 25, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
KevBd

worst thing about hollister or a&f is that you can smell the stores from like 200ft away, and you smell like the stores for an hour after you leave. i'm getting a damn headache thinking about it.

two of em x hs shit

September 25, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

why do you have to work at hollister to get at the bitches? you cant just walk in and holla at em?

if you have self respect, you won't work there or any d bag store.

Plus inhaling all that perfume every day will fuck your brain up.
September 25, 2011 @ 08:49 PM
Gary Oak

i used to work at abercrombie. basically the same shit. shitty hours and they make you buy their shit to wear to work. if you do apply try to get a model position, they don't do squat.
September 25, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
alwayZz

they make you purchase each season's clothes here.. and you have to wear that shit at work with some gay rules..... and the shifts are so irregular and shit here. the money you get paid simply go to the lunch break and the clothes imo. barley any profit... unless you getting a shitload of hours.

September 25, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
Relax.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

Oh word bro? You work there?
September 25, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
Beach2theBay

they make you purchase each season's clothes here.. and you have to wear that shit at work with some gay rules..... and the shifts are so irregular and shit here. the money you get paid simply go to the lunch break and the clothes imo. barley any profit... unless you getting a shitload of hours.

this is true too. i went from getting 30 hours to like 7 and a call in when we switched managers. We didn't have to buy new stuff each season but they offered us 50% off of 3 things every season. I was prep as fuck when I was 18-20 so I used to cop clothes like crazy. This was 2 years before I even saw my first Diamond shirt and knew what streetwear was though.

Please login first to reply.