Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
September 23, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
kbos

On the real I swear my driving is immaculate when I drink - I mean I do have a level at which I can't anymore, and i give my homie the keys, but thats pretty fuckin rare. I whip my truck around manhattan and bk just tooling on cab drivers sober but I get careful as fuck when im drunk behind the wheel. Anybody in the car with me always agrees, it seems the worst case scenario would be someone hitting ME or a very unlikely pull over for pretty much no reason. I know plenty of you will think im full of shit and just THINK my drunk driving is good, but I wouldn't bother posting if that was the case. I actually find it surprising the number of people who get their faced pushed in doing it, its just not even difficult for me. I find it hard to believe that im the only one capable of driving well when drunk - who else wit me? cool
September 23, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
exhale

You are an idiot.
September 23, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
jaded

I know 7 people that have been killed by drunk drivers or drunk driving themselves. Hopefully you can make it an even 8.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 23, 2011 @ 04:30 PM
murklur

i never drive drunk but i feel that i'm a lot better buzzed
September 23, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
chief

lol @ this thread and this one hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158945 popping up at the same time

ive driven drunk before to where you know youre more careful, but the people who get pulled over or get in a wreck are far more drunk than that level to where they dont even think about the consequences of driving that hammered

dont drink and drive at all doe

•••

September 23, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
scum

Smfh, are you really bragging about drunk driving?

http://commissarystores.com

September 23, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
murklur

lol @ this thread and this one hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158945 popping up at the same time

that's at the other end of the spectrum lmao
September 23, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
yungm

I know 7 people that have been killed by drunk drivers or drunk driving themselves. Hopefully you can make it an even 8.

damn.

smh at OP.

i hope you get pulled over one night ♥♥♥♥♥

you idiot
September 23, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
k-nock k-nock

designated drunk driver cool
September 23, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
Kulig00

On the real I swear my driving is immaculate when I drink - I mean I do have a level at which I can't anymore, and i give my homie the keys, but thats pretty fuckin rare. I whip my truck around manhattan and bk just tooling on cab drivers sober but I get careful as fuck when im drunk behind the wheel. Anybody in the car with me always agrees, it seems the worst case scenario would be someone hitting ME or a very unlikely pull over for pretty much no reason. I know plenty of you will think im full of shit and just THINK my drunk driving is good, but I wouldn't bother posting if that was the case. I actually find it surprising the number of people who get their faced pushed in doing it, its just not even difficult for me. I find it hard to believe that im the only one capable of driving well when drunk - who else wit me? cool

im sorry, but you sir are the most ignorant person towards drunk drivers, you yourself are a fucking idiot for saying that, im gonna laugh when one day (well not really laugh) but when you kill your best friends one day because of it and your still gonna be thinking its ok to drive drunk because YOU thinkyour perfectly capable of it, i had a good friend of mine die from a drunk driver, its a sad story, but shit happens, keep doing what your doing and maybe youll end up being the every 15 minute american that dies in a dui related accident. good bye.

September 23, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
kbos

It's not like I DONT know my limits, I do have a limit by which i give up the keys, it just takes a lot. I always tell skeptical people in the car if there is anything wrong with my driving ill pull over. This is probably the only thing considered irresponsible that I even do. I'm not tryna brag or nothing im tryna see if anyone outside my homies has had the same experience. I know a few people who bodied themselves drunk driving, crashing into trees and shit going like 100, but thats some dumb shit like if you can't stay between the lines and obey traffic laws then you shouldn't be driving. Obviously I expect most people will reply that im an idiot and not believe me, and I don't really blame you considering what ur personal experiences may have been like.

If it makes anyone feel any better im doing this shit at like 2am going short distances when very little traffic is on the road and there are pretty much no pedestrians. I'm talkin legit ass driving, obeying every law watching the speedometer the road the signs EVERYTHING - so whats the real danger besides legal issues?
September 23, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
JCrewkid

It's not like I DONT know my limits, I do have a limit by which i give up the keys, it just takes a lot. I always tell skeptical people in the car if there is anything wrong with my driving ill pull over. This is probably the only thing considered irresponsible that I even do. I'm not tryna brag or nothing im tryna see if anyone outside my homies has had the same experience. I know a few people who bodied themselves drunk driving, crashing into trees and shit going like 100, but thats some dumb shit like if you can't stay between the lines and obey traffic laws then you shouldn't be driving. Obviously I expect most people will reply that im an idiot and not believe me, and I don't really blame you considering what ur personal experiences may have been like.

If it makes anyone feel any better im doing this shit at like 2am going short distances when very little traffic is on the road and there are pretty much no pedestrians. I'm talkin legit ass driving, obeying every law watching the speedometer the road the signs EVERYTHING - so whats the real danger besides legal issues?

September 23, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
Ape

like if you can't stay between the lines and obey traffic laws then you shouldn't be driving.

Oh the fucking irony.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

September 23, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
exhale

I am sure many people in the world can drive drunk and get to there destination fine. I myself can do that, but drunk driving is retarded and you should not do it.

So no matter how good you are at driving drunk if you keep trying to make it seem alright that you do it, you will continue to portray yourself as a small minded idiot.
September 23, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
theconqueror

I find it hard to believe that im the only one capable of driving well when drunk - who else wit me? cool

but thats some dumb shit like if you can't stay between the lines and obey traffic laws then you shouldn't be driving.

hahahahahaha.

i dont wish harm upon you, but i do hope you get a DUI. thats all. >sad
September 23, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
hooperr

I've driven while tipsy a handful of times, but never "drunk."
September 23, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
Fitch

Even if you are convinced that you are the absolute best drunk driver, it's still stupid to drive drunk because a.) you're not!!! Your driving is still impaired and you can kill someone! and b.) what happens if a cop pulls you over for like a blown tail light or expired registration or some shit? You still get a DUI!
September 23, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
BASTEY

Sorry, but you're just an idiot for drunk driving. You put yourself in a state in which you might pose a risk to yourself and others.

www.itsunique.tumblr.com

September 23, 2011 @ 05:17 PM
Corkscrew

OP is a faggot fuck you
edit: i hope you die
September 23, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
kbos

btw when i said obey traffic laws i ment everything BUT drinking, not that its something i do a lot. Once or twice a month prolly.

my bad if i offend anyone, i wasn't very cautious with my words cuz its the internet ♥♥♥♥♥
September 23, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
jaded

smh at people trying to justify it like this. i don't care if you are "tipsy" or completely smashed, your judgment is impaired.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 23, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
Corkscrew

fuck u too
September 23, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
Max S v2

piece of shit
September 23, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
CrackPipeLips

OP i feel you, non drunk drivers cant relate. I am mad good at it too, i feel more relaxed. I get mad road rage when i'm sober, but when im drunk? nah b.
September 23, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
Emperor Bohe

smh at this entire thread

I make beats: http://www.emperorbohe.com https://soundcloud.com/emperor-bohe

September 23, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
Young Handsome

I fucking died
September 23, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
da

You're proud of driving good while drunk? Smh.
September 23, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
RighteousJorge

write this shit to MADD and listen to what they have to say. Use your head
September 23, 2011 @ 06:42 PM
jtangtwenty3

i drove "tipsy" once. i was driving well, obeying speed limits and shit but then a deer jumped out of the woods and i swerved and spun out, went across the line on what would have been a busy road had it not been 3am, lucky there was no one comin the other way. i dont really know if shit would have been any different if i was sober or not, but who cares. if i had hit the deer, or another car or anything, even if it wasnt because i was drunk, i still would have been drunk and got a dui. and i might have killed someone. it just not smart to fuck around with that shit.

yo i know you think you do it well, and you might who knows, but just dont. no reason to
especially if youre in fuckin new york. not that hard to find a cab
September 23, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
It's Only Hype

yeh i drove mad tispy once and that was not a good idea at all. even had to stop by the road to pee

Please login first to reply.