Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 22, 2011 @ 08:00 AM
teov

the real hb bo$$ cool

it's not about being a boss or anything , I'm just being real , my family (my grandpa to be specific) is rich , but I'm not and I want to move out without any help.... I will pay the rent to my grandpa if I decide to move out in one of those apartments , but I need a better job to do that

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

September 22, 2011 @ 08:14 AM
-alex

^but you're not trying to find a better job because you love living with your parents, right?
September 22, 2011 @ 08:20 AM
teov

mmm ... no
I'm tryin to find a better job , but Italy is on serious trouble right now , and I'll prefer to stick to my 30 hours x week office job in a car dealer , because I have a permanent contract . better than find a new job with a part-time or temporary contract , because you will find yourself unemployed in 6 months . when you hit up the fantastic world of work you will found out it's not all fun & games sad
to be true , I also tried to find a job abroad , like in London or in Toronto , I was looking for a job where you need to be bilingual (italian- fluent english)

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

September 22, 2011 @ 08:49 AM

Inactive

Bout time you get Berlusconi out of office man^
September 22, 2011 @ 09:26 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

i liked the thread better when it was less serious lol
September 22, 2011 @ 09:39 AM
jtangtwenty3

multiple mansions in milan, mansions in the countryside, its hard out here in italy main.
but foreal doe good luck with your shit handle your bidnus. start a pizzeria or some shit. pizza is not effected by bad economies.
September 22, 2011 @ 09:44 AM
teov

it's hard to find a job in italy nowadays , very hard
and I lol'd at the pizza joke but pizzeria's or however you call them are like fast foods in US , you can find em in every street

September 22, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
NZOO

it's hard to find a job in italy nowadays , very hard
and I lol'd at the pizza joke but pizzeria's or however you call them are like fast foods in US , you can find em in every street

Get a job teaching Italian over here, it's $....

Don't badmind me.

September 22, 2011 @ 10:51 AM
teov

trust me I'd love to , but I've read it takes like 2 years to get a work visa , is it true ? I'd love to spend a few time in NYC

September 22, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

lol I've just seen it , I was out working while you babies having fun of me on the internet . but it's all good , I'm just a 28 yo living with parents with 3 family properties in downtown milan and a 1milli mansion in Lugano (switzerland) waiting for me when I'll have the worth to move out and pay everything on my own (taxes and shit) . shit that I can't do with a 800
September 22, 2011 @ 11:01 AM
NZOO

trust me I'd love to , but I've read it takes like 2 years to get a work visa , is it true ? I'd love to spend a few time in NYC

To speed the process up I think 1 year or less, find a job over here that will sponsor you to work H1b visa. It could go up to a 6 years sponsorship depending on how long you working for the company, so it aint bad..

Don't badmind me.

September 22, 2011 @ 11:15 AM
VOMITSPIT

lol I've just seen it , I was out working while you babies having fun of me on the internet . but it's all good , I'm just a 28 yo living with parents with 3 family properties in downtown milan and a 1milli mansion in Lugano (switzerland) waiting for me when I'll have the worth to move out and pay everything on my own (taxes and shit) . shit that I can't do with a 800

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 22, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
teov

To speed the process up I think 1 year or less, find a job over here that will sponsor you to work H1b visa. It could go up to a 6 years sponsorship depending on how long you working for the company, so it aint bad..

I was looking for a temporary work visa , you know , to obtain a 6 months contract or something like that just to try , I'd love to take 6 months there to see if I can get caught in that NYC lifestyle . I'll do it someday .....

September 22, 2011 @ 12:29 PM
theconqueror

" I was out working while you babies having fun of me on the internet"

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
September 22, 2011 @ 12:40 PM
It's Only Hype

teov is all about that milan life cool
September 22, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
DStyles

btw the dude in the article is a dick , they say he has a well payed job and he asks for a cooked meal and clothes washed and ironed everyday .... I mean , you 41 ? smh
I started cooking and do the laundry/ironing at 14 because my mom and dad worked far from home so I was usually alone at home with my sis

Sounds like you.

Spending your rent money on that Supreme.

Good news is that Supreme can now be found at Macys.

edit: Legendary thread status though.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 22, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
teov

lol I ain't got one supreme piece , I spend my money on gasoline , cigarettes and lunch/dinner while I'm on break at work and can't go home to cook something , clothes are just a small cost in my life routine smile

September 22, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
plainview

teov is all about that milan life cool

lolol
May 18, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

bump 4 2012
May 18, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Teov forreal where do you live in Italy? I'm from Pettoranello which is a town off of Isernia in Molise.

I studied from August - December in Rome though.
May 18, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
TIMDOT

Looking back on this and wondering, why didnt anyone ask for proof lol?
"with 3 FAMILY properties" yup hes got fam in milan.
"with 3 properties" damn he gettin money.
Kind of late now but I would like some proof on dat mansion shit.
May 19, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

June 13, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
EL_Guapo

Keep it real Mr. Mansion

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 13, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
BEENDOINGIT

multiple mansions in milan, mansions in the countryside, its hard out here in italy main.
but foreal doe good luck with your shit handle your bidnus. start a pizzeria or some shit. pizza is not effected by bad economies.

I lol'd hard.
June 13, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
MVRCUS

Living at home with parents is becoming a more common practice.. especially in countries in recession, i.e. U.S., EU nations, etc... so while all these dudes roasting Teov about living in a big ass house wit moms n pops... don't be surprised when yo ass move back into your small ass room after wasting 5 stacks on half of an apartment lease.. which is where most of you will be, based on the lack of intelligence some of you show in your posts..
June 13, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
yungm

Living at home with parents is becoming a more common practice.. especially in countries in recession, i.e. U.S., EU nations, etc... so while all these dudes roasting Teov about living in a big ass house wit moms n pops... don't be surprised when yo ass move back into your small ass room after wasting 5 stacks on half of an apartment lease.. which is where most of you will be, based on the lack of intelligence some of you show in your posts..
June 13, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
Pretty Joseph

teov my nigga i hate it had to be him

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

March 2, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

teov cool with me.

:)

March 3, 2013 @ 11:55 AM
Koven

Got all excited for a sec, thought the old HB was back.  

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.