Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 19, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
deadpooL

late pass? wait...i think this was posted here years back. whatever, check this shit out:

There's a ~33% chance that your mom is getting dicked down on the side son!

Cookie Magazine and "AOL Body" did a survey on the subject and 30,000 people responded. As far as surveys go, that is a big number, and it's even bigger when you consider that their questions were aimed solely at married women with children. Yep, lots of mommies are getting action on the side.

The survey, "Sex and the American Mom," revealed that 34% of these married moms is in the midst of, or has already had, an affair. Think of three married moms you know and ask yourself, "Which one is cheating?" We tried this and Colleen came up empty. Taylor could think of one or two, but not one out of three--that number seems staggering. Are we just na
September 19, 2011 @ 10:54 AM
Axraexl

Surprised the statistics arent worse tbh
We live in a extremely indulgent and decadent world bro, this shouldn't be a surprise

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 19, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
drewAM

brb going to a soccer game.

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

September 19, 2011 @ 11:03 AM
Phlipstar

2 of my homies work for UPS as driver dispatchers. They get told stories all the time of drivers fucking stay at home wives in rich ass neighborhoods during their delivery routes.
September 19, 2011 @ 11:11 AM
A!exander

33+77=110
September 19, 2011 @ 11:12 AM
Rizal

Late pass DP but Werd on that info. Not a lot of people know exactly how big the stats is lol shit women runs the world with that pussy power
September 19, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
Wishez.

UPS dude? Lmao

Deadpool spreading that negativity. But yea I see this happening.
September 19, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
RenAi beast

Fuck you for making me think about my mom having sex. Aside from that...

brb going to a soccer game.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

September 19, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
jaded

2 of my homies work for UPS as driver dispatchers. They get told stories all the time of drivers fucking stay at home wives in rich ass neighborhoods during their delivery routes.

My friend's dad drives for UPS, I'll have to find out cool

1 in 3 seems high though, and I have a hard time believing that 30,000 people responded to a survey like that.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 19, 2011 @ 03:13 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Feasible. Considering that the statistic shows that 77% want more sex, that means they ain't getting enough. If you're hungry, you're gonna want food. If you're horny you gonna want sex. So yeah makes sense.

Solution: keep your wife happy and lay that pipe son. Otherwise, cheat on her first so it don't feel so bad when you find out she did.

Marriage just ain't what it used to be though. That's why it doesn't surprise me.
September 19, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
jaded

Feasible. Considering that the statistic shows that 77% want more sex, that means they ain't getting enough. If you're hungry, you're gonna want food. If you're horny you gonna want sex. So yeah makes sense.

Solution: keep your wife happy and lay that pipe son. Otherwise, cheat on her first so it don't feel so bad when you find out she did.

Marriage just ain't what it used to be though. That's why it doesn't surprise me.

In my opinion, the chick is just as responsible as the guy for keeping things going in the bedroom. You ever see how some of these women let themselves go? start wearing mom jeans and shit.

If I was dating a chick that looked like this:

And 10 years down the road she looked like this:

you better believe the sex is going to fall off

September 19, 2011 @ 03:45 PM
jaythestar

Jaded, you make a good point but, no one is going to look good forever. Eventually, people get old. Skin isnt as tight. tits sag, balls sag, etc. That being said, I do advocate a woman taking care of themselves for as long as possible because men we are, for the most part visual/physical. Women like to look at good looking dudes as well (pause) but, overall women are more emotionally dependent. Anyway, I think a lot of these moms "gettin it on the side" has to do with the husbands that dont pay attention to their women. No simp, but if ur wife stays at home and you work, play ball, go to the gym, have late meetings, affairs, strip clubs , whatever...chances are your wife is home, alone or with annoying ass kids and she will eventually become needy. Hence why the UPS man is delivering more than boxes
September 19, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

In my opinion, the chick is just as responsible as the guy for keeping things going in the bedroom. You ever see how some of these women let themselves go? start wearing mom jeans and shit.

If I was dating a chick that looked like this:

you better believe the sex is going to fall off

Oh no doubt. Same can be said on the flip though. Lotta dudes get lazy and develop beer bellies and grow ugly ass beards and shave their heads and all that. LOL. Cuz nigs feel like, well, I'm coming home to guaranteed pussy. No need to work for it. Nigs get sloppy. I could be wrong, but in my experience, the man sets the tone. Every girl I've ever dated stepped their game up to match me. So if a dude gets lazy, so will his woman.

Jaded, you make a good point but, no one is going to look good forever. Eventually, people get old. Skin isnt as tight. tits sag, balls sag, etc. That being said, I do advocate a woman taking care of themselves for as long as possible because men we are, for the most part visual/physical. Women like to look at good looking dudes as well (pause) but, overall women are more emotionally dependent. Anyway, I think a lot of these moms "gettin it on the side" has to do with the husbands that dont pay attention to their women. No simp, but if ur wife stays at home and you work, play ball, go to the gym, have late meetings, affairs, strip clubs , whatever...chances are your wife is home, alone or with annoying ass kids and she will eventually become needy. Hence why the UPS man is delivering more than boxes

Cos on this too. It's a two way street. But like I said, IMO, the man sets the tone.
September 19, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
jaythestar

Side note, after further meticulous inspection, old bird on the left doesnt look that bad for her age which is probable mid to late 50s, maybe even early 60s. She just isnt all done up like the girl in the first pic. With that being said, if she was my wife of 20-30 years, she could still get it. She's no Raquel Welch but yall get my point
September 19, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
jaded

Side note, after further meticulous inspection, old bird on the left doesnt look that bad for her age which is probable mid to late 50s, maybe even early 60s. She just isnt all done up like the girl in the first pic. With that being said, if she was my wife of 20-30 years, she could still get it. She's no Raquel Welch but yall get my point

I'm just going to wait until I'm in my mid 40's and then scoop up a girl in her 20's, that way I'm dead before she starts lookin beat cool

September 19, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
jaythestar

I'm just going to wait until I'm in my mid 40's and then scoop up a girl in her 20's, that way I'm dead before she starts lookin beat cool

September 19, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
bonemarrow

lol basedgod fucking your dad's bitch

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

September 19, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
unknown force.

i knew my bestfriends mom was cheatin

hot as fuck and always going 'running' and doing errands..

mhmm
September 19, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
jtangtwenty3

^lol she sounds like a mom
September 19, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
Coolest

this is part of the reason i'm gonna become a plumbercool
September 20, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
Belak

Please login first to reply.