Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 18, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
ryun

so one of my buddies friend started to creep on my and shit and i was like all like meh idc.. then this other stupid ass ♥♥♥♥♥ starts saying that my fit is gay and shit cause i dont own a pair of jordans or snapbacks or some gay shit.. so then i got pretty pissed so i made a post on tumblr for this faggot to read who was creeping on me
rickyunny.tumblr.com/post/10352344692/msquaredadrianne-rickyunny-especially-when#notes
rickyunny.tumblr.com/post/10352460099#notes
then one of my home girl got pretty choked and then responded me with this (shes a filipino)
msquaredadrianne.tumblr.com/post/10374939250
i mean me her are pretty tight and shit but like i guess she shots fired at me...
i mean i don't even dress like that.. like sure i have some streetwears but like im not limited to hundreds, obey, and supreme and shit.. unlike the ♥♥♥♥♥s over at the prime thread..

so i thought i'd be the better man by not responding and starting beef and shit
but the thing is do people outside HB think that "hypebeast at their prime" = WDYWT?
people outside of HB has a totally different vision of "hypebeast" then we people who are actually a contributing member of the "hypebeast" forum...
these pinoys have too much pride in themselves to swallow the truth...
i respect the ♥♥♥♥♥s here on HB who hate pinoys that are filipinos cause filipinos does not equal pinoys..
i feel the same cause i find it stupid when like i saw that "ulzanng thread" and i'm from that part of asia and i'm totally fine taking shots at my own culture and country but fuck.. these pinoys have too much pride in themselves to see the truth..

/rant >sad>sad>sad>sad>sad

edit: i don't think im better than anyone else.. fuck im just a 16 year old kid who still wears a g-shock from two years before the everyone started raping the fuck out of it but i cant do shit cause i dont even have a job to afford a new a watch.. so i gotta make the best out of everything and plus the way i dress for a pass few days were just white v-necks + variety jackets + chinos or my a.p.cs like fuck..
September 18, 2011 @ 05:32 PM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 18, 2011 @ 05:32 PM

Inactive

how are pinoys not filipino? who are you to define what an ethnic group should act or dress like?
September 18, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
ryun

how are pinoys not filipino? who are you to define what an ethnic group should act or dress like?

hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3152094&postcount=250

maybe shit like this got me too influenced&
im not trying to say you should dress like ____, but fuck i see these simping tumblr post thats like "be original" and shit and i go to their tumblr and see the same shit over & over..
September 18, 2011 @ 05:37 PM

Inactive

you are stupid if you think that pinoys represent filipinos

NOONE represents filipinos

just do you and don't worry how the next ♥♥♥♥♥ "makes your ethnicity look"

that's some self racist shit
September 18, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
ryun

i NEVER thought that pinoys = filipinos..
some of my ♥♥♥♥♥s are filipinos and im fuck with em but when they think fashion revovles around stussy, hundreds, obey and shit.. like fuck at your funeral ill put some fucking rabbit tails and tisa snapbakcs in em..
September 18, 2011 @ 05:44 PM

Inactive

it should be noted that viets and ch inks have the same kind of fashion sense in some areas

bottom line is ♥♥♥♥♥ who cares
September 18, 2011 @ 05:47 PM

Inactive

i NEVER thought that pinoys = filipinos..
some of my ♥♥♥♥♥s are filipinos and im fuck with em but when they think fashion revovles around stussy, hundreds, obey and shit.. like fuck at your funeral ill put some fucking rabbit tails and tisa snapbakcs in em..

nah you got it twisted

pinoys are filipinos, but they don't represent filipinos, so dont hate yourself for being filipino and shit cuz of some ♥♥♥♥♥ with a fox tail and shit

noone can define what being a filipino is and isn't
September 18, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
Freddie Benson

^lol

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

September 18, 2011 @ 05:49 PM
SinisterSH-

Rick you're a fagget. Calm down srsly .. I only love you cuz of your blonde hair
September 18, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
Rizal

Dat teenage angst
September 18, 2011 @ 05:53 PM
KevBd

Dat teenage angst

lmaaooo

two of em x hs shit

September 18, 2011 @ 05:56 PM
Rizal

lmaaooo

Two of em
September 18, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
Constellations

\X/

September 18, 2011 @ 06:23 PM
KevBd

Two of em

Two of em

!

two of em x hs shit

September 18, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
dirtyandypants

tumblr drama = pinoy
September 18, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
DJGRIZZZLY

suspended

you have a tumblr you are in the Nile
September 18, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
Ape

How to keep it Trill on HB Rule #1:

If you gonna write more than two or three sentences in OP, don't include links until the end, and make sure the first thing you write involves you either getting some ass or not getting some ass.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

September 19, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
adoboFosho

but pinoy = filipino

pacquiao = pinoy

any filipino male = pinoy any filipina female = pinay

watch some tfc you'd see &)

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 19, 2011 @ 03:32 PM
shakintheD

Pinoys that simp, have rat tails, Tumblr (Supreme/Stussy/Obey/Drake/Wiz quotes etc) are actually of a different ethnicity/form..

PINOID

kekekekekeke

Proudtobepinoy/pinoy4life/lechongang/fuckmayweather
September 19, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
Paruhdice

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U34xsSZ5PA

im sorry bro... but ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMGDAOB and SUAS

http://www.kannabinoyd.com Cannabis Heals and so do Pills, but One of the Two never Kills.

September 19, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

so one of my buddies friend started to creep on my and shit and i was like all like meh idc.. then this other stupid ass ♥♥♥♥♥ starts saying that my fit is gay and shit cause i dont own a pair of jordans or snapbacks or some gay shit.. so then i got pretty pissed so i made a post on tumblr for this faggot to read who was creeping on me
rickyunny.tumblr.com/post/10352344692/msquaredadrianne-rickyunny-especially-when#notes
rickyunny.tumblr.com/post/10352460099#notes
then one of my home girl got pretty choked and then responded me with this (shes a filipino)
msquaredadrianne.tumblr.com/post/10374939250
i mean me her are pretty tight and shit but like i guess she shots fired at me...
i mean i don't even dress like that.. like sure i have some streetwears but like im not limited to hundreds, obey, and supreme and shit.. unlike the ♥♥♥♥♥s over at the prime thread..

so i thought i'd be the better man by not responding and starting beef and shit
but the thing is do people outside HB think that "hypebeast at their prime" = WDYWT?
people outside of HB has a totally different vision of "hypebeast" then we people who are actually a contributing member of the "hypebeast" forum...
these pinoys have too much pride in themselves to swallow the truth...
i respect the ♥♥♥♥♥s here on HB who hate pinoys that are filipinos cause filipinos does not equal pinoys..
i feel the same cause i find it stupid when like i saw that "ulzanng thread" and i'm from that part of asia and i'm totally fine taking shots at my own culture and country but fuck.. these pinoys have too much pride in themselves to see the truth..

/rant >sad>sad>sad>sad>sad

edit: i don't think im better than anyone else.. fuck im just a 16 year old kid who still wears a g-shock from two years before the everyone started raping the fuck out of it but i cant do shit cause i dont even have a job to afford a new a watch.. so i gotta make the best out of everything and plus the way i dress for a pass few days were just white v-necks + variety jackets + chinos or my a.p.cs like fuck..

YO OMG I LEGIT LOL"D SO HARD AT THIS POST...hahahahahahhahha

But yeah bro, a real hypebeast is the type of kids in the vol sac beefing thread.

A good rule of thumb for what a hype beast is: they're behind the curve when it comes to trends and when they catch the wave, they OD on it.
September 19, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
SimplyJon

The fact that you judge someone on there appearance is crazy. SMH
September 19, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
bonemarrow

hb is dead

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

September 19, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
franjoli

oh fuck guys my home girl just said some mean shit to me on tumblr

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

September 19, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
rushlimbaugh

oh fuck guys my home girl just said some mean shit to me on tumblr

cry
September 19, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
CuttyBuddy

Lol that post was funny as hell but since the shit is out there I'm going to ask just to ask.
What is the difference between an "outsider's" definition of a hypebeast and "our" definition of a hypebeast?
September 19, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
rushlimbaugh

Lol that post was funny as hell but since the shit is out there I'm going to ask just to ask.
What is the difference between an "outsider's" definition of a hypebeast and "our" definition of a hypebeast?

we get seasonal bitches and they get intermediate school bitches.
September 19, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
CuttyBuddy

we get seasonal bitches and they get intermediate school bitches.

Lmfao
September 19, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
stephantitanic

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U34xsSZ5PA

Forreal.

But I know the feel, like a couple my boys on out herre my ♥♥♥♥♥, like really out here, and the rest dont understand sad

HB is truth.

Odon.

Please login first to reply.