FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 18, 2011 @ 03:35 AM
DC RA

Ortiz was getting murked the whole fight. His ass prolly stayed down to escape further embarrassment. That nig was getting torn apart and was totally outclassed.
September 18, 2011 @ 04:33 AM
xVILLN

I dont really give a fuck about boxing,but imo,nothing was wrong with that KO.
Catch a ♥♥♥♥♥ slippin',Take that chance.Basic rule of fighting in general.From that gif,it looks like mayweather did exactly that.

And I can only imagine that he went home with 70 bitches tonight lol cool

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

September 18, 2011 @ 05:43 AM
ChicagoStyles

legal KO, he had mad time to react and time out was over, no big deal, Ortiz was just happy in the position he was at and thought he had it!

My Reality show, watch it now!! --> http://www.youtube.com/ChicagoStyles23

September 18, 2011 @ 07:59 AM
Kwyjibo

I don't watch boxing but from what I'm reading it sounds like Mayweather was just saving everybody's time by knocking him out instead of a 10 round (or whatever boxing is) unanimous decision.

floyd knew that ortiz was getting stronger so he had to cheap shot him not to risk it. floyd mayweather is on the same level with muhammad ali when it comes to sportsmanship.

I've gone out the window

September 18, 2011 @ 08:00 AM
pfill

I dont really give a fuck about boxing,but imo,nothing was wrong with that KO.
Catch a ♥♥♥♥♥ slippin',Take that chance.Basic rule of fighting in general.From that gif,it looks like mayweather did exactly that.

And I can only imagine that he went home with 70 bitches tonight lol cool

you don't know shit about boxing, ref slashed hands=break fighting. you can see the ref talking to the judges, eyes only go off the fight when break is called. ♥♥♥♥♥s aint goin in close for apologies and shit when time is running, they only touch gloves. that ref is notoriously shitty though anyways and i like may so w/e.
September 18, 2011 @ 08:25 AM
VOMITSPIT

yet mayweather always ducks when pacquiao is brought up

This.

If you don't think mayweather is dodging pacquioa after all the obvious evidence then just shut the fuck up, cats always dick riding other ♥♥♥♥♥s like they the ones in the ring getting some of that 20 mill too.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 18, 2011 @ 08:31 AM
quasimodkid

Hand Down. Man Down. Ortiz forgot rule number one.
September 18, 2011 @ 09:04 AM
Pantic

This.

If you don't think mayweather is dodging pacquioa after all the obvious evidence then just shut the fuck up, cats always dick riding other ♥♥♥♥♥s like they the ones in the ring getting some of that 20 mill too.

It's just hard to give Pac the respect he deserves because he is a pinoy.
September 18, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
RenAi beast

It's just hard to give Pac the respect he deserves because he is a pinoy.

Thaaaaaat makes absolutely no sense.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

September 18, 2011 @ 11:12 AM
JCrewkid

hahahaha that shit was straight up some wwe shit

fuck mayweather and that homo ortiz who kept hugging and kissing and shit
September 18, 2011 @ 11:17 AM
filthavenue

He's in a tough spot, that's for sure. He'll be Hall of Fame no matter what, but if he retires now he's always going to hear that he ducked Pacquiao to preserve his record, and if he stays in boxing then there's always the chance that he'll lose his flawless record to whoever is next.

I think at the earliest, a fight with Pacquiao would happen around this time next year, and that's assuming Floyd doesn't fight anyone in between. Who knows, according to Dan Rafael, Mayweather just kept giving reasons why a fight with Pacquiao isn't going to happen. Hopefully the post-fight press conference gets posted somewhere so I can read it or watch it.

Mayweather would be despressed as fuck if he was 42-1 with a loss from Pacquiao. This is why i believe the fight will never happen.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 18, 2011 @ 11:19 AM
myBallz

i'd retire 42-0. whats the point of risking a flawless career against younger fighters?

pacquiao is 32.mayweather is 34...is that too young?
September 18, 2011 @ 12:01 PM
A

*casket*

- Wat do u mean WTF happened. foool got KTFO'd son.

LOL I'm dying here.
September 18, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
aTTag.

Any decently prepared boxer would know that Floyd doesn't like to touch gloves after breaks. Mosley could have told Ortiz that.

Victor Ortiz kangaroo jumped and head butted Floyd. That right there could have KO'd Floyd. Rookie mistake #1. Anyone who is crying obviously doesn't understand boxing. Whether you are a Mayweather fan or not, he was putting in work and the fight would have been any easy decision had it gone all the way. But everyone knows Ortiz's conditioning is some trash. You saw him begging his trainer for days off 6 days before the fight - Rookie mistake #2.

Ref signal'd for continuation and the shit is history - Rookie mistake #3. Ortiz knew he messed up and that's why he shook flloyd's hand after. He's going to walk away with his 2 milly and be glad Money even gave him a title shot.

Not being ready after the break is like a pitcher accidentally throwing a pitch down the middle of the plate when attempting to intentionally walk a batter. What? The batter is not supposed to take advantage of that and swing? Fuck outta here. This is professional boxing.
September 18, 2011 @ 12:24 PM
CrackPipeLips

September 18, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
MVRCUS

^^ buyin some of them fans back... money for president
September 18, 2011 @ 12:30 PM
VOMITSPIT

But word up Ortiz would have lost anyways, ♥♥♥♥♥s bein' salty lol.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 18, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

The only people mad are Pinoys and Latinos. Ortiz got what he had comin. Great night for black people lol.
September 18, 2011 @ 12:40 PM
DStyles

Floyd is actually 42-1. My boy 50 knocked his ass out.

All trolling aside

A black nikka scared of a chinito...

shit something wrong with the world

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 18, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
murklur

yo if you aint about floyd then you aint about money. in which case ur probably a asian ass pac fag fan

floyd's a faggot though. he fights like a bitch every fight, nothing exciting about that

Please login first to reply.