Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 16, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
Mos

IIGHT, so im leaving pep boys right, im trying to make a left to get into traffic after a red light pops up for them, but they weren't slowing down. i start to back up into the drive way thing of pep boys, but then i hit some lady's car. Cops come and write down both sides of the story for the insurance companies ( in NYC the police cant determine who's fault it is) they just fill the report and send it to the insurance companies and let them decide. ANYWAYS. i said that i noticed traffic was flowing and ♥♥♥♥♥s wernt stooping so i just hit the break and she hit me ( yes i know i lied) and she obviously said i back into her.

so what im asking is...WHO yall think is gonna win the case? i heard its almost always the person who has the back end damage that win?
September 16, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
Ferris.Bueller

IIGHT, so im leaving pep boys right, im trying to make a left to get into traffic after a red light pops up for them, but they weren't slowing down. i start to back up into the drive way thing of pep boys, but then i hit some lady's car. Cops come and write down both sides of the story for the insurance companies ( in NYC the police cant determine who's fault it is) they just fill the report and send it to the insurance companies and let them decide. ANYWAYS. i said that i noticed traffic was flowing and ♥♥♥♥♥s wernt stooping so i just hit the break and she hit me ( yes i know i lied) and she obviously said i back into her.

so what im asking is...WHO yall think is gonna win the case? i heard its almost always the person who has the back end damage that win?

Pause
September 16, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
bapa

you. you lied well
September 16, 2011 @ 08:09 PM
rocka

Sounds like you ran into her car. So by that logic you're fucked.
September 16, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
pfill

99.9% of the time the person who rear ends whoever, is at fault. sometimes doesn't apply in pile ups.
cops usually go around near by stores/bystanders and ask if anyone saw something to gather other statements, so if they did, you're fucked.
chances are they did since they got opposite storys and obviously knew someone was lieing.
September 16, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
Lemonz

'She hit you in the back', so most likely you're going to win. But you can never be sure when dealing with insurance companies, they tend to secure their best interest rather than yours.
September 16, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
thephreak

its depends how much damage both cars got. if her front bumper is more fucked up than your rear bumper, they will probably find you at fault, unless her car is a total piece of shit. but you're right, in this case, most claim adjusters will believe she hit you rather than you backing up and hitting her.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

September 16, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
KevinsThatDude

If they believed your story then you won brah.
September 16, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
jtangtwenty3

i had a friend who did the same thing, but he just said he couldnt see the person behind hi cause their lights werent on and it was nighttime(the truth), but he lost. how much damage could you have done? doesnt seem like youd be goin that fast
September 16, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
Mos

lol nah i wasn't going fast, prolly i was going back like 10mph, maybe less
September 16, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
SimplyJon

doesn't matter that insurance is going ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
September 17, 2011 @ 01:10 AM
stephantitanic

Probly going to do a quick IP sweep, see your confession on HB and fuck you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFEahAAGP-A

Self Snitched

Odon.

September 17, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
A

You would win the case, since she's behind you. Even though you lied.
September 17, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
Rizal

You won. Rear ending someone is an auto lost.

/thread
September 17, 2011 @ 05:48 AM
Steve Bartman

Better hope she wasn't a Gypsy. smile
September 17, 2011 @ 07:45 AM
PlugTunin

One hb member gets in trouble for drinking and the other fucks up his car. Not a good night for hb members. Anyways, you'll probly win. That's a pretty good lie you told.

This new layout is a disappointment

September 17, 2011 @ 11:20 AM
Redline

learn how to drive
September 17, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
HeartAnemic

You'll most likely win. Few years ago this van cut me off and I ended up rear ending him. Dude denied cutting me off, witnesses were like "I don't know" so I basically got screwed and lost 6 points on my licence lol.
September 17, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
Mos

Lol shit
September 17, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
warts

t remeber KARMA IS A *****!

Please login first to reply.