Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 16, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
Trollinator

on your girl?

Have you been caught?

Tips and tricks and what have you guys learned from it?

I want to see the world burn

September 16, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
jaded

Once, with a girl I was with years ago.

Wasn't caught, but I felt like shit.

It actually ruins the relationship, because you start to think that if you got away with it, she could be getting away with it too, then you start to lose trust in her when you're the one that fucked around, and eventually the relationship falls apart.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 16, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
*ER!C

ive gotten caught multiple times bruh and i mean i feel bad when they find out (not really) but in the end it was all worth it cool

just dont be sloppy, especially on FB...this shit fucking gets me caught talkin to other bitches all the time smh and also make sure the girl ur gonna fuck doesnt have mutual friends with ya shorty and she isnt some jealous bitch thats gonna start drama (even tho 99% of women all do this)

so yea basically, just fuck as many bitches as you can dog just dont tell too many people and dont get sloppy smile
September 17, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
tmwtg

Keep that shit on the DL.

I got caught once. It's all good between us now.
September 17, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
PandoCalrissian

not a chance b i got dat respect

thank you simp god

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

September 18, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
toneg

I aint never cheated on a girl, aint never been cheated on either; but I wouldn't put a whole lot of weight on that.
September 18, 2011 @ 03:46 AM
NoStress

nah, If I was going to cheat I might as well be single? I dunno maybe thats just me..

karmas a bitch

burr

September 18, 2011 @ 03:53 AM
jaded

nah, If I was going to cheat I might as well be single? I dunno maybe thats just me..

I think that's true. If you have to go outside you're relationship, then you shouldn't be in the relationship. That has always been my opinion, and I managed to prove it too.

September 18, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
RocketsFan14

I aint never cheated on a girl, aint never been cheated on either; but I wouldn't put a whole lot of weight on that.

how do you know?
September 18, 2011 @ 10:34 AM
Pantic

Would never cheat. If i ever get the urge to do it ill break it off with my girl first. Have no problems being the guy girls are cheating with tho
September 18, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
Jens Voigt

Once, with a girl I was with years ago.

Wasn't caught, but I felt like shit.

It actually ruins the relationship, because you start to think that if you got away with it, she could be getting away with it too, then you start to lose trust in her when you're the one that fucked around, and eventually the relationship falls apart.

yo this happened to me too. sadsad

September 18, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
jaded

yo this happened to me too. sadsad

September 18, 2011 @ 03:49 PM
Muted

ground rules on cheating

1. bitch must have same hair color as your girl unless you carry a roller everywhere you go with the other bitch
2. turn it back on her if she questions
3. make sure this new chick isnt a stickler because then your current bitch is allowed to kill you if you give her some std
4. don't do it on a daily basic, bitches are real detectives and crazy about shit like this
5. you must fuck your main girl too, giving her less sex gives out suspensions
September 18, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
3 Stripes

it actually ruins the relationship, because you start to think that if you got away with it, she could be getting away with it too, then you start to lose trust in her when you're the one that fucked around, and eventually the relationship falls apart.

this!!!!!!
September 18, 2011 @ 04:02 PM
Canvas8

1. Don't leave digital evidence that is beyond friendly (texting/public fb posts/fb messages) NO DIGITAL EVIDENCE

2. Do not pose in pictures together that could be possibly put on fb and tagged

3. Don't let her forget anything at your crib (Im talking bobby pins/shirt/whatever could be owned by a girl)

4. Stay neutral with the cheat girl

5. Don't talk about it too much someone will leak info you're doing this for yourself not to fucking brag about ♥♥♥♥♥s be snitchin on theyself like some rappers

Those are really all you have to worry about, though I'd like to elaborate on the digital evidence thing.

Look its 2011 the only way you can really prove cheating is by actually showing someone a text or fb post or whatever cause that shit seriously leaves a trail
September 18, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
jaded

If you have to go through all that shit in order to get away with cheating on your girlfriend, do you and your girlfriend a favor, and break-up with her. Then you can go out and fuck whoever you want.

September 18, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Cheating 101,

don't cheat.
September 18, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
VOMITSPIT

Cheating 101,

don't cheat.

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 18, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
Butcher206

ITT simp niqqas simpin

go take that shit to tumblr
September 18, 2011 @ 06:01 PM

Inactive

do you people have no morals?
September 18, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
KevBd

ground rules on cheating

1. bitch must have same hair color as your girl unless you carry a roller everywhere you go with the other bitch
2. turn it back on her if she questions
3. make sure this new chick isnt a stickler because then your current bitch is allowed to kill you if you give her some std
4. don't do it on a daily basic, bitches are real detectives and crazy about shit like this
5. you must fuck your main girl too, giving her less sex gives out suspensions

i dunno if i can trust your rules if you do shit on a daily basic my man.

two of em x hs shit

September 18, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
modernmischief

I couldn't cheat on my girlfriend man,I'd feel like shit everytime she says she loves me.
September 18, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
Quan292

be mindful of where you are at and who could see you. Esp at a place like college where anyone could run into you anywhere you go.

Dont let the girl you cheating with know you have a girl if you think she would ever start catching feelings for you.
September 18, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
jaded

really doe.

never been caught cheating. had some close calls doe.

callin people simps and this is your twitter pic

September 18, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
SanixSwag

Cheating 101,

CHeat, before she cheat on you >sad,
BuT word if she really into you, not simpin but don't hurt the chick's feeling, just break up wit her don't cheat and let that shit drag on.
September 18, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
VOMITSPIT

callin people simps and this is your twitter pic

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 18, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
toneg

how do you know?

True dog, no way of knowing for sure, I rarely get in serious relationships though so I'm picky on the bitches who could potentially cheat in the first place.
September 18, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
Brooklyn_718

karmas a bitch

word... Your not alone. What's the point of sticking around? Your married? You have kids? If your cheating on her she isn't satisfying you. If by some kind of unusual circumstance you happen to cheat... but to plan. That's trife, phony fake,weak... Maybe that's just me, there is no HONOR in that man. Thats the worst kind of quality to be able to smile in your chicks face later like you aren't shitting on her behind her back.
September 18, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
tonysteak

^^^ im the same way

if you're not happy, leave. you have no ties to the girl. you may feel like you like her in other ways so you dont want to leave her completely. but if you're not happy in some way, then obviously she doesnt do it all for you, so you dont need to be together

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

September 19, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
流行のダチ

suspended

If you cheat make sure she's better looking. You don't wanna cheat with a downgrade.

Please login first to reply.