Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 24, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
BDKHOE

I live in a Christina family, its fucking stupid. If something good happens, its God. If something bad happens, its God. They always pray a long ass time before doing anything and most of the time the result aint wut they wanted. BUT if that one time they get their desired result or something close to it, they testify bout it at church and everybody goes 'OMG GOD IS GOOD!!!".

THIS.
Glad to know Im not the only one suffering under the cult known as christianity

I feel u my nigga. I try not to go to church as much as I can, but theres always these Sundays where I have to. And ppl always be pushin my ass to go and shit, fuck. Didndt God say the decision is up to us?

And you know wut I hate the most? These interminable prayers that I have to fake thru... fucking painful.
January 24, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
honorableninja

yall just sit back and watch this

vimeo.com/honorableninja

January 24, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
Fibrelight

What I don't understand is how christians can doubt the big bang because 'where did the explosion come from? how was it caused?' Well where did 'God' come from? double standard brainwashed puppets
January 24, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
Fibrelight

and also how they use the exuse 'God exists because you can't prove he does not' going by this theory I could say multicoloured flying pulsating rainbow gimps that shoot cherry soda from every oraphis exist because no one can prove they do not... fucking stupid.. im out
January 24, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
NapoleonComplex

I live in a Christina family, its fucking stupid. If something good happens, its God. If something bad happens, its God. They always pray a long ass time before doing anything and most of the time the result aint wut they wanted. BUT if that one time they get their desired result or something close to it, they testify bout it at church and everybody goes 'OMG GOD IS GOOD!!!".

THIS.
Glad to know Im not the only one suffering under the cult known as christianity

I feel u my nigga. I try not to go to church as much as I can, but theres always these Sundays where I have to. And ppl always be pushin my ass to go and shit, fuck. Didndt God say the decision is up to us?

And you know wut I hate the most? These interminable prayers that I have to fake thru... fucking painful.

I went to a Catholic school and they never pushed me to do anything religious. Once my parents started taking me and my sis's to this evangelical crazed Christian Fundamentalist sect of a church thats when I was like yo fuck this shit. If I dont want to pray I dont have to.
But the day I said fuck christianity was the day my Dad said "Heaven helps those who help themselves"
THE DUMBEST SHIT IVE EVER HEARD

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

January 24, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
███

wow atheism is so odd future, you guys
January 24, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Fibrelight

yeah because odd future are the 'founders' of athieism... cretin.
January 24, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
QuailMan

tbh jesus is a nigger who owes me 3 dollars

http://yellow-stuff.com/ nigger

January 25, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
ThatPatP

I see a lot of people here are on one side of the proverbial fence or the other, completely. Would anybody here consider themselves Agnostic? I mean, from what I can tell, it's the most open-minded 'belief' system one could adopt. Because the truth is, NOBODY has a fucking clue what happens after we take a dirt-nap. Not saying I am one or not, I'd consider myself to lean heavily towards the Atheism side of this discussion, but I also consider myself to be as open-minded towards everything as possible. And in all actuality, there could be a God (or a deity that no one has ever even heard of, who knows) even though I think that's highly unlikely.

BUT, you could also just equate Agnosticism to the spiritual equivalent of bi-sexuality. A nigga too fucking indecisive to choose one side.

Just my two cents.

patxpeterson.com | youmaddoggy.com

January 25, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
ak

i think it there is something out there, have a weird gut feeling a bout it, but i don't believe in a personal God. I feel like he just set the clock and put the pieces together and and rolled the dice.

edit: just looked it up lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism
January 25, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
edomanic

I see a lot of people here are on one side of the proverbial fence or the other, completely. Would anybody here consider themselves Agnostic? I mean, from what I can tell, it's the most open-minded 'belief' system one could adopt. Because the truth is, NOBODY has a fucking clue what happens after we take a dirt-nap. Not saying I am one or not, I'd consider myself to lean heavily towards the Atheism side of this discussion, but I also consider myself to be as open-minded towards everything as possible. And in all actuality, there could be a God (or a deity that no one has ever even heard of, who knows) even though I think that's highly unlikely.

BUT, you could also just equate Agnosticism to the spiritual equivalent of bi-sexuality. A nigga too fucking indecisive to choose one side.

Just my two cents.

I consider myself Agnostic, I strongly believe in Aliens and I have no problem believing that there is a higher power. Its just not God or Jesus or any of that bullshit that humans made up. Though I do just associate this higher power with things I don't understand, or cannot comprehend. As in what happens after death and the universes creation. In the end I kinda just wing it, it doesn't matter if there's a higher power or not. I got bigger problems and money to make

Please login first to reply.