FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 14, 2011 @ 10:08 AM
Kwyjibo

why are black people the majority in prisons? why do black people commit so many crimes? why do all black people look the same? why do they resemble apes more than humans with their huge nostrils and big ass lips?

I've gone out the window

September 14, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
silent AlaRM

I took it too far.. sad
September 14, 2011 @ 11:50 AM

Keep the racism to yourself you hillbilly, your false sense of superiority doesn't exist.

apparently yours does
September 14, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
Pantic

Lol at this threat.

Im not racist and i don't really care if anyone else is. But i would like to know why all you black racists think you get more women? If we take a look at the celebrity world how many black male sex icons are there compared to white ones, for example?
September 14, 2011 @ 12:10 PM
KTA

gotta shout out my ♥♥♥♥♥ wilt cool
September 14, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
Blunted at birth.

LOL white people are chill but some have inherited a false sense of superiority. it's often subtle as fuck but its deff there. I cant even blame them though seeing as whenever you see a minority on tv 9 times out of 10 they are acting out some sort of stereotype..

But yea, race should never be an issue even in regards to white people. imo its more about how you were raised and the environment you live in.
September 14, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
Pantic

But yea, race should never be an issue even in regards to white people. imo its more about how you were raised and the environment you live in.

Truth. But i think the part about white people and their sense of superiority need to be marked at white americans, not white people. Because here in europe i don't think i know a single person who have anything against black people nor feel superior. Our culture is so much different and it's ignorant to put all white people in the same category.
Same goes for all races of course.
September 14, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
Blunted at birth.

yea making a generalization is pretty ignorant of me haha. I will say however that most white americans i have come in contact with are like that even if they don't realize it. But again, it's not their fault. it's just ignorance.
September 14, 2011 @ 01:30 PM
fboys4life

I love how black guys are always like 'OHHH your women want us' blabla shut the fuck up you dumbass bitches.
Come on , prove it. It has nothing to do with being black or white. The average black penis isnt bigger than the average white penis. Prove me wrong, look it up, come on.

In the end its not a matter of race, but a matter of game / status... the guy with the higher status / the guy with the better game is gonna get the girl. period. so get the fuck outta here you stupid faggot...
September 14, 2011 @ 01:31 PM
Blunted at birth.

i love how black guys are always like 'ohhh your women want us' blabla shut the fuck up you dumbass bitches.
Come on , prove it. It has nothing to do with being black or white. The average black penis isnt bigger than the average white penis. Prove me wrong, look it up, come on.

In the end its not a matter of race, but a matter of game / status... The guy with the higher status / the guy with the better game is gonna get the girl. Period. So get the fuck outta here you stupid faggot...

ignorance.
September 14, 2011 @ 02:05 PM
trevxv3

ignorance.

the whole thread is full of it

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

September 14, 2011 @ 02:13 PM
Constellations

I love how black guys are always like 'OHHH your women want us' blabla shut the fuck up you dumbass bitches.

In the end its not a matter of race, but a matter of game / status... the guy with the higher status / the guy with the better game is gonna get the girl. period. so get the fuck outta here you stupid faggot...

www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

i realize that there isnt a lot of dat available for africa but where there is data, its above average

\X/

September 14, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
fboys4life

Ignorance? This whole thread is ignorance.

Why are white people so stupid?
Why do black people look like monkeys?
Why are all Asians smart?

outta here with your bullshit. I have black friends, and theyre not any different than anyone else, but whats pissing me off are those teenage black bitches with their 'swag' shit.. seriously? No race is stupid or superior or whatever, and no, blacks arent bigger, blacks arent stronger, blacks dont have more swag than anyone else... if you believe that this is the case than youre an ignorant bitchass motherfucker... come on..
September 14, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
Blunted at birth.

Lol
September 14, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
DhA

LMAO at the black supremacist shit here, you all need to fall back. Whites be running shit. Jews be running shit. Asians be running shit. Blacks be crying about "the man" holding him down.
September 14, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
Paruhdice

to me people are people.. dun matter how you look in the eyes of someone who you believe to be not of you.. A person mating with a person makes a person... seems to me we are engineered to reproduce and make more of who we are... We mix food.. We mix drinks... We mix styles.. We might as well mix everything... LONG LIVE LIFE... KEEP LIFE GOING MOFOS.................words from the GREAT NASTY NAZARETH NATE child of paruhdice....

LOVE is the only POWER worth having.....because is makes you FEEEEEEl GOOD..(halle berry voice..)

http://n8chr.bigcartel.com designer clothing for less ^^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^^VVVVVV-----====

September 14, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
Zack Morris

All of you are a bunch of dumb muhfuckas. |0>sad
September 14, 2011 @ 03:42 PM
Z

White people ALWAYS go in dark rooms when its obviously not a good idea. They aren't stupid, they are some REAL ASS NIqqAS! Ha Ha!

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

September 14, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
bonemarrow

indians are the master race

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

September 15, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
filthavenue

this thread got lame once everyone started getting mad over the internet.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 16, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
Third Eye Jedi

bump,fuck them stupid ass colorless honkeys.smile
September 16, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
Shoemonsters

Why doesn't anyone understand this Waffle foo is a troll. You guys are getting heated and that's what he wants.
September 16, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
dead7

Why doesn't anyone understand this Waffle foo is a troll. You guys are getting heated and that's what he wants.

it was a very skillful troll. not gonna lie.
September 16, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
flow

but guess who saved it:

dude, thats just the matrix...
that white kid neo is helping the niqqa morpheus out
September 16, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

LMAO at the black supremacist shit here, you all need to fall back. Whites be running shit. Jews be running shit. Asians be running shit. Blacks be crying about "the man" holding him down.

-dead

Couldn't breathe for about 8 seconds, fuck..

Waffle has been successfully trolling hb for about a week.
smfh
September 16, 2011 @ 03:04 PM
adoboFosho

Those so called "Jews" are still white bro

raised 100% jew

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 16, 2011 @ 03:04 PM
dead7

-dead

Couldn't breathe for about 8 seconds, fuck..

Waffle has been successfully trolling hb for about a week.
smfh

qft
September 16, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
JayLovesPinays

Praise White women

[youtube]0X6lqD5gZdg[/youtube]

Please login first to reply.