Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 10, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
Insomniac

You tried proactiv before? You think this will work better I still get one or two pimples while using Proactiv, but it has helped clean my skin.

I had proactiv for a month or two back when I was 18 or so. Just didn't care for the products. Felt cheap, and was expensive. Using the acne.org regime I still would get some blemishes, but felt the AHA took my face to 99% clear.

How long does it take to start seeing some results?
BTW: This right here?
http://www.danielkern.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=Kit-Back-L
OR this
http://www.danielkern.com/product-p/kit-16.htm

since im starting out...

I'd suggest the regular kit (cleanser,BP,moisturizer) plus the AHA to start. Check out the whole website. Watch the videos, use the amounts suggested on the site. I found it's super important to stick to the regimen... Don't skip days or anything! Try to not pick or touch your face.. As far as the scars, BP is known to heighten the chances and likeliness of scarring. But the benefits typical heavily outweigh the downsides. The Dude on Acne.org doesn't suggest using AHA every day, but I find it's great and there are no negative effects. The forums offer plenty of other insight, and many other people use it daily. Once again, I'd simply suggest starting the regimen and AHA. After around 2 months you should be using the full amounts of the products and your skin should be adjusted to the BP and AHA. Then simply do or use what works for you! Every one is different. This is just worked for me.
April 10, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
denpa

all i do is exfoliate with apricot scrub in the morning, am i doing it wrong?
also how do i remove blackheads

電波

April 10, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
ToyotaGuy

I need a good and cheap facial cleanser.
And what's the best facial lotion? Because the lotion I use leaves my face looking oily.
April 10, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
Black Manta

3-4 times a week

Followed by,
or <--- when avaiable, it's harder to find.

LTE bands will make her dance.

April 10, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
ToyotaGuy

^ thanks.

I'm gonna check the pharmacy.
April 10, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
Black Manta

Word. & use this after washing

Skin's been clear ever since. Neutrogena for Men>>>

LTE bands will make her dance.

April 10, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
Hellah Fresh

You tried proactiv before? You think this will work better I still get one or two pimples while using Proactiv, but it has helped clean my skin.

I had proactiv for a month or two back when I was 18 or so. Just didn't care for the products. Felt cheap, and was expensive. Using the acne.org regime I still would get some blemishes, but felt the AHA took my face to 99% clear.

How long does it take to start seeing some results?
BTW: This right here?
http://www.danielkern.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=Kit-Back-L
OR this
http://www.danielkern.com/product-p/kit-16.htm

since im starting out...

I'd suggest the regular kit (cleanser,BP,moisturizer) plus the AHA to start. Check out the whole website. Watch the videos, use the amounts suggested on the site. I found it's super important to stick to the regimen... Don't skip days or anything! Try to not pick or touch your face.. As far as the scars, BP is known to heighten the chances and likeliness of scarring. But the benefits typical heavily outweigh the downsides. The Dude on Acne.org doesn't suggest using AHA every day, but I find it's great and there are no negative effects. The forums offer plenty of other insight, and many other people use it daily. Once again, I'd simply suggest starting the regimen and AHA. After around 2 months you should be using the full amounts of the products and your skin should be adjusted to the BP and AHA. Then simply do or use what works for you! Every one is different. This is just worked for me.

Niceee Yes i will order it this week and give it a try. I always use the Apricot scrub but yeah until i found out it was bad for you because that shit will cut up your skin. Hopefully this will work.
April 10, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
iggyhaxor

far left fellas
April 10, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Haha this shit cray. Bringing this old shit back up.
April 10, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

damnnnnnn I've been using shea butter and black soap for about 5 months and haven't even gotten a pimple

Word?

Robocawped
April 12, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
brannen

been using black soap and shea butter for about a month now. it has somewhat made my skin better, but it's really all about what you eat if you don't want pimples in your face. it's a bitch putting shea butter on my body though.
April 12, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
iAmSofaKing

I dont exfoliate, i always get pimples after.

No one mentioned Cesar Milan yet?

His skin if flawless, OG pretty motherfucka

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Please login first to reply.