Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 13, 2011 @ 02:53 AM
JCrewkid

Water. Been had good skin, ♥♥♥♥♥.

St. Ives to exfoliate when I feel gigalo-ish doe.
September 13, 2011 @ 08:38 AM
PR3TTYnihkee

I rock out with this before School

And dis before bed, helps me wake up with smooth baby bottom skin in the morning,cool

You shouldnt scrub your face with this stuff. Especially every night. Microscopically apricot seed kernels actually cut your skin. You can worsen acne or GET acne because you're opening up your skin to all sorts of bacteria and making it sensative.

Fake black soap?

Read the ingredient list. Do you think Africans in Ghana who are from villages can afford vegetable glycerine? If it doesnt grow over there, its probably not real.

if i cop da black soap from amazon.. how do i use it? like.. cut it down and use it like a regular bar of soap, etc? or what? confused

Yup. Just cut it into small palm size bars. KEEP IT OUT OF WATER. It runs everywhere when wet, will darken and stain shit. Keep it in a small dish outside your bathtub. It easily disinigrates. One palm sized bar lasts me about a month.

It works very well with raw unrefined shea butter though. Everyone has different skin and some will find the black soap to be very drying, but if you moisturize if doesnt dry you out. Shea butter is AMAZING for acne, scars, moisture. Its like a miracle butter. And for the price you are paying for some of these bullshit creams that advertise "WITH REAL SHEA BUTTER", you can get a huge 6-10 oz tub of shea butter for like $8-$10 and it lasts you SO long. When you put it on your face at first you'll feel super greasy, but do it overnight, and I guarantee when you wake up you wont feel greasy because your skin will have absorbed it.
September 13, 2011 @ 11:01 AM
Young Handsome

Read the ingredient list. Do you think Africans in Ghana who are from villages can afford vegetable glycerine? If it doesnt grow over there, its probably not real.

It works very well with raw unrefined shea butter though. Everyone has different skin and some will find the black soap to be very drying, but if you moisturize if doesnt dry you out. Shea butter is AMAZING for acne, scars, moisture. Its like a miracle butter. And for the price you are paying for some of these bullshit creams that advertise "WITH REAL SHEA BUTTER", you can get a huge 6-10 oz tub of shea butter for like $8-$10 and it lasts you SO long. When you put it on your face at first you'll feel super greasy, but do it overnight, and I guarantee when you wake up you wont feel greasy because your skin will have absorbed it.

The Halal black soap worked for me and it took a while to finish(down to my last bit) but I order the one from Ghana so I'll see which one I like better.

I can cosign the natural Shea butter in NY we have plenty of African religious shops that sell this stuff It works real good it makes a smooth layer on your face don't use too much because you will look shiny as fuck Lol
September 13, 2011 @ 11:06 AM
5tein

Yup. Just cut it into small palm size bars. KEEP IT OUT OF WATER. It runs everywhere when wet, will darken and stain shit. Keep it in a small dish outside your bathtub. It easily disinigrates. One palm sized bar lasts me about a month.

&)

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

September 13, 2011 @ 11:21 AM
Hellah Fresh

You shouldnt scrub your face with this stuff. Especially every night. Microscopically apricot seed kernels actually cut your skin. You can worsen acne or GET acne because you're opening up your skin to all sorts of bacteria and making it sensative.

I was using that St ives scrub but my ex gf who went to school for aesthetics told it it was bad. Now now i do notice that my skin isnt as smooth as before so i had to stay away. But i do find that the Dove soap bars makes my face clean and smooth.

Where can i find that shea butter at? Also you apply it to your face before u goto sleep?
September 13, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

I was using that St ives scrub but my ex gf who went to school for aesthetics told it it was bad. Now now i do notice that my skin isnt as smooth as before so i had to stay away. But i do find that the Dove soap bars makes my face clean and smooth.

Where can i find that shea butter at? Also you apply it to your face before u goto sleep?

A good exfoliating scrub is to mix brown sugar with honey. Honey is very good for your skin (moisturizing) and brown sugar is gentle. Baking soda with a couple drops of water is a good exfoliator too. Id go for the sugar though.

Shea butter (depends on where you live) but amazon.com seems to have the best value. If you live in a fairly urban area with cultural shops, any african or "black" store might have it. Maybe even black hair stores. Thats where I get mine. MAKE SURE IT IS YELLOW TO BROWN IN COLOUR AND HAS A SLIGHT NUT SCENT. If it is clear and has no scent (Bath and Body works has this crap), it has been refined and lost most of it's healing properties. Its great for scars, stretch marks, dry skin, psoriasis, any skin issue really.

Depending on HOW oily your face is. For oily skin, I would avoid using it during the day when you first get it. Use it when you get home (where you wont be embarassed to have a greasy face) or when you go to sleep. After a couple nights, use a small amount during the day; by then your skin will have adjusted itself and wont over produce oils during the day.
September 13, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
ethank11

I turn my sink on all the way to the left, then wash my face in what comes out. a nice towel is helpful as well.

dun flame, it's true... and I think my skin is ok???
September 13, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
╒rozzy

'

September 13, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
zzzboy

no acne swag all i need is water but of course i use either body wash or cleanser on my face to stay oil free
September 13, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
P$C

I guess this shit works.
September 13, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
JCrewkid

I sometimes let shampoo drips down my face and wash it with that. LOL never had a problem so far.
September 14, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
Mos

WHERE TO COP? lol. I gots da oily skin sad

u gotta hit up a african store or like a muslim shop for that
September 14, 2011 @ 12:23 AM
Doobie

www.coastalscents.com/bath-and-body/made-in-africa/bw-004.html

"African black soap should not be exposed to excess water and stored in a cool dry place. African black soap is soft and has a very high content of natural glycerin. "

wat.

EDIT:
That African black soap is fake. LOL It has a vegetable base (probably glycerin)

also wat.

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

September 14, 2011 @ 12:31 AM
Pretty Joseph

im telling ♥♥♥♥♥s mane

cool although i should mention i have type oily skin but never had acne problems in HS or middle school

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

September 14, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
jafeel

What happened to just the water and washcloth or do you ♥♥♥♥♥s have acne on acne on acne?
September 14, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
hooperr

Nothing.
September 14, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
Young Handsome

Getting the Ghana black soap today will be back to tell y'all how it feels
September 14, 2011 @ 12:15 PM
PandoCalrissian

dat soap and water lifestyle cool

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

September 14, 2011 @ 12:17 PM
Pantic

dat soap and water lifestyle cool

Man don't use soap on your face.
September 14, 2011 @ 12:24 PM
Brooklyn_718

Dove... Then moisturizer.
September 14, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
DeWale2

I'ma say it again for ♥♥♥♥♥s who don't hear word.

Water. Fuckloads of it.
September 14, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
Brosef

some japanese shit with volcanic ash, apricot scrub, nose strips, and a mint mask like every other night. oh and of course some moisturizer cool
September 14, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
Udon

Nothin cuz I got dat accutane cool
September 14, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
Pretty Joseph

i thought regular soap was too harsh to use on your face?

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

September 14, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

www.coastalscents.com/bath-and-body/made-in-africa/bw-004.html

"African black soap should not be exposed to excess water and stored in a cool dry place. African black soap is soft and has a very high content of natural glycerin. "

wat.

EDIT:

also wat.

My black soap ingredients are like: Plantain, cocoapod ash and shea butter. And maybe one more thing. None of the ones I get contain vegetable glycerine. Glycerine is the clear, or coloured stuff. Idk what they put in their soap. Maybe it has a natural glycerine (The same way we put SYNTHETIC Lye in soap, mixing ashes and fats with water create a NATURAL form of lye from a chemical reaction. So IDk about the veg. glycerine (it said a natural VG, so who knows).

Basically, if its pure black and shiney, its not the real thing. Google pics.
September 14, 2011 @ 03:13 PM
5tein

Nothin cuz I got dat accutane cool

the same shit that's responsible for ♥♥♥♥♥s going blind or having suicidal ass thoughts? the same shit that has commercials from lawyers for people who were harmed from side effects? fuck that noise. I'll have a face with a lil bit of acne before i fuck with accutane. >sad

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

September 14, 2011 @ 03:18 PM
Hellah Fresh

A good exfoliating scrub is to mix brown sugar with honey. Honey is very good for your skin (moisturizing) and brown sugar is gentle. Baking soda with a couple drops of water is a good exfoliator too. Id go for the sugar though.

Shea butter (depends on where you live) but amazon.com seems to have the best value. If you live in a fairly urban area with cultural shops, any african or "black" store might have it. Maybe even black hair stores. Thats where I get mine. MAKE SURE IT IS YELLOW TO BROWN IN COLOUR AND HAS A SLIGHT NUT SCENT. If it is clear and has no scent (Bath and Body works has this crap), it has been refined and lost most of it's healing properties. Its great for scars, stretch marks, dry skin, psoriasis, any skin issue really.

Depending on HOW oily your face is. For oily skin, I would avoid using it during the day when you first get it. Use it when you get home (where you wont be embarassed to have a greasy face) or when you go to sleep. After a couple nights, use a small amount during the day; by then your skin will have adjusted itself and wont over produce oils during the day.

My face isnt oily and i hardly get any breakouts.. just want a clean smooth face. cool brown sugar/honey/baking soda/water..? Sound like the new 2015 Crack rock lol. But for real forreal?
September 14, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
Paruhdice

palmers acne kit is the bomb..makes ya feel good and look good...

http://n8chr.bigcartel.com designer clothing for less ^^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^^VVVVVV-----====

September 14, 2011 @ 08:40 PM
Young Handsome

the same shit that's responsible for ♥♥♥♥♥s going blind or having suicidal ass thoughts? the same shit that has commercials from lawyers for people who were harmed from side effects? fuck that noise. I'll have a face with a lil bit of acne before i fuck with accutane. >sad

I just read this with a ghetto black mothers voice
September 14, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
Young Handsome

Yeah the black soap from Ghana came today used it twice so far shit is nice boy.
I wet my face then rub the piece of soap i broke off(it's soft) and rubbed it on my face
then I wet my hands and started to wash around my face with my fingertips its gets really soapy but after i wash it off with warm water it felt good

the second time i washed it off with cold water it felt so smooth

Please login first to reply.