HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 11, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
jaded

I know everyone has to be super patriotic today, but stop being a fuck and admit that America has fucked ALOT of people over. How many innocent people have died in Iraq who didn't have shit to do with anything? Probably a lot more than anything someone has done to us.

I don't have to admit anything. No one is forcing you to stay in America, if you hate our government so much then when you're old enough (unless you already are), then pack up and move somewhere you feel is better.

Guys like you love to post your anti-government anti-America statements, but I guarantee most of you wouldn't live anywhere else on this planet.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 11, 2011 @ 08:39 PM
Tonyreyes

I don't have to admit anything. No one is forcing you to stay in America, if you hate our government so much then when you're old enough (unless you already are), then pack up and move somewhere you feel is better.

Everyone is real anti-government anti-America but I guarantee they wouldn't live anywhere else on this planet.

I see the young Republicans are out in full force today.
September 11, 2011 @ 08:39 PM
Ape

Lol at y'all insinuating that because the hood is fucked up, rich innocent people deserve to die.

Even more lol at ♥♥♥♥♥s being mad over a natural disaster that was beyond anyone's control being more important than a fucking terrorist attack.

♥♥♥♥♥s. Always tryna bring race and class into it. And im black.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

September 11, 2011 @ 08:40 PM
jaded

I see the young Republicans are out in full force today.

I'm not a Republican. Nice try though.

September 11, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
Tonyreyes

I'm just playing devil's advocate, so all you boogie ♥♥♥♥♥s can go take the American flag colored dildo out your asses now.
September 11, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
Ape

Guys like you love to post your anti-government anti-America statements, but I guarantee most of you wouldn't live anywhere else on this planet.

This. I'll gladly watch news channels suck 9/11's dick every year. It's much better then having censored Internet or living in a dictatorship.

The fact that you guys can even make dumbass statements like comparing a natural disaster to a hurricane says alot about the freedoms you have.

And I ain't even patriotic like that #kanyeshrug.

September 11, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
jaded

I'm just playing devil's advocate, so all you boogie ♥♥♥♥♥s can go take the American flag colored dildo out your asses now.

No you aren't, you just don't have anything left to say.

This. I'll gladly watch news channels suck 9/11's dick every year. It's much better then having censored Internet or living in a dictatorship.

The fact that you guys can even make dumbass statements like comparing a natural disaster to a hurricane says alot about the freedoms you have.

And I ain't even patriotic like that #kanyeshrug.

Exactly. Guys like him love to make these blanket statements about America as if our government is an embarrassment to the rest of the world, when there are still at least 20 countries with dictators.

September 11, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
Ape

They shoulda never gave you ♥♥♥♥♥s Internet access.

September 11, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
DarianaGrande

I'm not a republican either and I agree 100%.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 11, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
jaded

Here's a list of countries run by Dictators and Non-Democratic Governments. Next time you think America is so awful, see how the citizens of these countries are living:

www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Dictators_and_Non-Democratic_Governments

September 11, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
Tonyreyes

They shoulda never gave you ♥♥♥♥♥s Internet access.

Go do something very dangerous and not survive it. cool

See you ♥♥♥♥♥s on September 12th
September 11, 2011 @ 08:50 PM

Inactive

what is this argument about?
September 11, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
jaded

what is this argument about?

read page 4

September 11, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
Ape

Go do something very dangerous and not survive it. cool

See you ♥♥♥♥♥s on September 12th

Cmon b ya name is Antonio go get ya toenails painted and ya face exfoliated.

September 11, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
Tonyreyes

Cmon b ya name is Antonio go get ya toenails painted and ya face exfoliated.

Eat a dick. Two of 'em. smile
September 11, 2011 @ 09:03 PM

Inactive

where the fuck is chopzz

for real
September 11, 2011 @ 09:04 PM

Inactive

america lost two of it's best penises that day.
September 11, 2011 @ 09:06 PM
Axraexl

Damn, Some ♥♥♥♥♥s just arent funny

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 11, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
Max S v2

I hope the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina gets half of the coverage this is getting, seeing as more people died.

But probably not since rich white people didn't die.

kill yourself
September 11, 2011 @ 09:16 PM

Inactive

censorship
September 11, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
SoleFresh87

Pointing all these fingers and shit never gets solved smh

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

September 11, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
Ape

This post is under investigation by the Internet Content Advisory.

September 11, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
Blunted at birth.

Bro it was the terrorists...LOOOL.

America is a great place to live but that doesnt take away from the fact that our gov kills soooooo many innocent people and spews out propaganda, much like any other government i suppose.
September 11, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
jtangtwenty3

I hope the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina gets half of the coverage this is getting, seeing as more people died.

1. no more people did not die in katrina
2. if i remember correctly katrina got quite a bit of coverage
September 12, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
Norrin Radd

lol you ♥♥♥♥♥s

but no rich black people could have died that day?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 12, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
CHEEP

i dont know if this is common knowledge, but the part of the pentagon that was hit was recently renovated... the contractor, AMEC, had just finished the last bit of work on september 10th. at the time i was working for the company on a job in VA, and i talked to the safety director about it... they got on a plane early september 11th and flew to nyc, and they were some of the first on the scene on the WTC... they ended up getting a no bid contract for cleanup at the wtc, and to rebuild the pentagon.

kinda strange.
September 12, 2011 @ 10:44 AM
PandoCalrissian

ya'll tend to be some of the most ignorant and stupid mother fuckers on the internet...

both my best friends parents died in the WTC think about what youre typing before you type it b

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

September 12, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

ya'll tend to be some of the most ignorant and stupid mother fuckers on the internet...

both my best friends parents died in the WTC think about what youre typing before you type it b

i dont understand your logic...? just because people died it was because of terrorists? people die every day. is it because of terrorists?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLhK0HeU6Q
September 12, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
Constellations

I think they had prior knowledge, didnt take it seriously, and then got caught with egg on their face.

Although that "Mark Walsh/Harley Guy" video on YouTube where CNN or Fox news interviews him on the streets right after it has happened and he gives the official explanation that the gov would give 3 years later is fishy as fuck. Also the two men in black looking ♥♥♥♥♥s in that video is fishy too.

All you can do is keep your third eye open. If it really was planned or w.e, what the fuck can you do about it? You can either be happy living as a robot or lead some revolution that no one takes serious. Life sucks and then you die #kanyeshrug

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

I believe that we definitely don't have the full story on what happened, but to say that the government did it? Nah. That would be too much to cover up, imo. Especially some of the more off the rails conspiracies that suggest a missile, and not a plane, hit the Pentagon.

Besides, our government does not need a reason to go to war with someone (Libya), so I'd say that 9/11 was a little drastic.

If anything, the government was severely negligent in the prevention of 9/11

\X/

September 12, 2011 @ 02:59 PM
Constellations

we really should be thankful more of this shit hasn't happened, all the bad shit america has/does is ridiculous, so i really can't feel bad about 9/11, n*ggas in the hood day everyday over senseless shit, i really could careless about them muthafuckas, call me heartless but i have seen alot of worst shit then this and was fortunate to get out of it, i can't even call it a tragedy when we ignore the shit that constantly goes on in africa, which nobody talks about, so i guess i am a dick for not caring about wealthy muthafuckas dying in a tower, when we kill children on the daily in two wars, dropped bombs on two cities in japan, enslaved so many fucking people(black,whit,asians), eradicted a whole race that was here before us and put them on reservations, killed black men for looking at white women, beat him so bad couldn't recognize his face, save all that bullshit day of reckoning for the other mindless sheep in america, i do agree that america "allows" us to have certain freedoms and is great in it's own right, but guaran-fucking-tee when the shit hits the fan and u don't have that generation- warren buffett-bill gates paper, we are all fuckedcool

yes and the people that died on 9/11 were responsible for all of this

3000 people die in one day =/= tragedy confused

dat backpedal

\X/

Please login first to reply.