Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 11, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
jtangtwenty3

wait why did it burn till 5 pm the night before it collapsed? i thought it went down the same day

did you see video/pictures? there wasnt much damage at least on the exterior, some of the other buildings had much more damage and didnt fall. steel buildings usually dont. idk i guess it could be that but it just seems pretty unlikely to me. look at the video it looks exactly like a controlled demolition.
September 11, 2011 @ 05:44 PM
ichigo81

we really should be thankful more of this shit hasn't happened, all the bad shit america has/does is ridiculous, so i really can't feel bad about 9/11, n*ggas in the hood day everyday over senseless shit, i really could careless about them muthafuckas, call me heartless but i have seen alot of worst shit then this and was fortunate to get out of it, i can't even call it a tragedy when we ignore the shit that constantly goes on in africa, which nobody talks about, so i guess i am a dick for not caring about wealthy muthafuckas dying in a tower, when we kill children on the daily in two wars, dropped bombs on two cities in japan, enslaved so many fucking people(black,whit,asians), eradicted a whole race that was here before us and put them on reservations, killed black men for looking at white women, beat him so bad couldn't recognize his face, save all that bullshit day of reckoning for the other mindless sheep in america, i do agree that america "allows" us to have certain freedoms and is great in it's own right, but guaran-fucking-tee when the shit hits the fan and u don't have that generation- warren buffett-bill gates paper, we are all fuckedcool
September 11, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
DarianaGrande

so if a plane crashed into the projects you'd care?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 11, 2011 @ 05:48 PM

Inactive

Yeah, America has done some fucked up shit, but those who died on 9/11 were civilians, not politicians or whatever. They were just people going about their daily lives when they were killed because of circumstances beyond their control.

I mean, think about it. What if the person you love most died? Well each person who died on 9/11 was somebody's most precious person.
September 11, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
ChriSxJetson

The explanation for how building 7 fell makes sense to me. It took extensive damage from debris when the north tower collapsed, and fires inside building 7 were not extinguished because the building lacked a modernized sprinkler system. You have to realize that the building burned until after 5pm that night before it collapsed. If it was a controlled demolition, it would have come down instantly.

But none of the other buildings closer to it completely collapsed. They just had structural damage. There were also plenty of reports that aired where people say they heard explosions after the planes hit.

Also the hole in the pentagon was wayyyyyyyy too small for a commercial plane to have hit it, and there was no plane wreckage found at all at the pentagon or in pennsylvania.

dirt

September 11, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
jaded

But none of the other buildings closer to it completely collapsed. They just had structural damage. There were also plenty of reports that aired where people say they heard explosions after the planes hit.

Also the hole in the pentagon was wayyyyyyyy too small for a commercial plane to have hit it, and there was no plane wreckage found at all at the pentagon or in pennsylvania.

There were 2 buildings next to it that took major structural damage as well.

One of them was Fiterman Hall:

it wasn't salvageable, so they had to tear it down and the new one will be finished next year. The cost to rebuild was $325 million.

The other was the Verizon building:

which took $1.4 billion to restore.

In this pic, you can see the North and South towers as well as tower 7 and part of the Verizon building it looks like:

Do you think if two towers of that size collapse, debris isn't going to smash into surrounding buildings and cause severe damage and fires? They were 110 stories each, that's a lot of debris crashing down. By about 10:30am the North and South towers had both collapsed, and building 7 didn't collapse until almost 5:30pm, so for 7 hours building 7 burned until finally the structural damage caused it to collapse.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 11, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
&bullshit

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

September 11, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
ignorantian

www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842
/endthread

this.

this is a great topic to converse about but really none of us know what happened, im not gonna sit here and act like our govt is innocent but im also not gonna say they knocked down the towers. i can watch loose change and say that there is some valid shit in there and then i could read the link up above and have everything disproved, so the point im making is none of us fucking knooooooow because we arent shit. some of you are so fucking paranoid and want to make a conspiracy theory about everything, now read that popularmechanics article cuz its interesting and stfu
September 11, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
jaded

I don't know much about the various conspiracy theories, do people just believe that our government did it as a way to justify the invasion of Iraq? Cause if that's the case, I just think that's crazy. I don't think the US would kill 3,000 innocent people as a way to justify a war with Iraq.

If that was the case, they could just come on the news and say that Iraq issued a direct threat against America in the form of a nuclear weapon and we have to do what's necessary to protect ourselves from this threat.

September 11, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
ignorantian

I don't know much about the various conspiracy theories, do people just believe that our government did it as a way to justify the invasion of Iraq? Cause if that's the case, I just think that's crazy. I don't think the US would kill 3,000 innocent people as a way to justify a war with Iraq.

If that was the case, they could just come on the news and say that Iraq issued a direct threat against America in the form of a nuclear weapon and we have to do what's necessary to protect ourselves from this threat.

Word, theres people that say that shit and theres also a ton of shit that has to do with NWO and the illuminati and shit, its all ridiculous
September 11, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
Jens Voigt

I'm not saying they did but what if the goverment did knock down the towers. So what? What the fuck are you gonna do about it? Sit your ass at home and look for things on the dollar bill...

September 11, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
Homes

damn I swear no one on hb knows how to use wikipedia, this shit has been disproved like 10 times
September 11, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
jtangtwenty3

good read, i guess my question now though is why the explanations of the pentagon and the twin towers are so different. i mean the planes in question were very similair in size, yet the two that hit the wtc took down the building in a massive explosion while the one that hit the pentagon just left a small hole. in the end, its just whos word you decide to believe.
September 11, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
Tierra y Libertad

Still dont give a fuck bout 9/11 doe. Dat west coast livin

Kanyeshrug

Log off you fucking tool
September 11, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
Hoody Clown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

And I was watching a documentary last night and they were saying how the FBI had known the names of the terrorists, and their had been warnings, but they never informed the airport ppl the names and the airport ppl allowed the terrorists to go on the plane when they had knives on them but they said they were "utility knives" so they couldn't do anything about it..lol!
September 11, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
Homes

good read, i guess my question now though is why the explanations of the pentagon and the twin towers are so different. i mean the planes in question were very similair in size, yet the two that hit the wtc took down the building in a massive explosion while the one that hit the pentagon just left a small hole. in the end, its just whos word you decide to believe.

Nah man it's like this: the planes that hit the towers also left small holes. If you look at the footage of the towers smoking while they're still standing, its just lots of smoke pouring out of a small hole. It was the fire and gas from the planes shooting down the elevator shafts and lighting the whole building and shit that caused them to collapse. The pentagon partially collapsed too, it's just that it was only like 5 stories high.
September 11, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
Tonyreyes

I hope the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina gets half of the coverage this is getting, seeing as more people died.

But probably not since rich white people didn't die.
September 11, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
jaded

I hope the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina gets half of the coverage this is getting, seeing as more people died.

That is such an ignorant thing to say on so many levels.

September 11, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
reversal

It's not about rich, poor, or number of deaths. There was a reason for 9/11 and there is still a lot of conversation/politics backing it up. Hurricane Katrina was a natural disaster, there's nothing more you can say about that.
September 11, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

You HB Faggots try too hard for a joke sometimes....

September 11, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
Tonyreyes

That is such an ignorant thing to say on so many levels.

So will Hurricane Katrina get half the coverage?
September 11, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
ignorantian

youre a fucking idiot, log off you insensitive piece of shit
September 11, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
DarianaGrande

What natural diaster do you know of thats gotten more coverage than an attack on a country during its anniversary?

September 11, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
Tonyreyes

youre a fucking idiot, log off you insensitive piece of shit

shut the fuck up you fag.

I'm entitled to my opinion, so go fuck yourself.
September 11, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
jaded

More people didn't die by the way. Katrina is around 1,800 and 9/11 is 3,000+. Both are terrible, and I'm sure it will be remembered 10 years from now, but the impact on the nation was not nearly the same. It has nothing to do with the class of people you feel were involved in each, it's just that one is a natural disaster and one is an attack on America.

September 11, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
Tonyreyes

we really should be thankful more of this shit hasn't happened, all the bad shit america has/does is ridiculous, so i really can't feel bad about 9/11, n*ggas in the hood day everyday over senseless shit, i really could careless about them muthafuckas, call me heartless but i have seen alot of worst shit then this and was fortunate to get out of it, i can't even call it a tragedy when we ignore the shit that constantly goes on in africa, which nobody talks about, so i guess i am a dick for not caring about wealthy muthafuckas dying in a tower, when we kill children on the daily in two wars, dropped bombs on two cities in japan, enslaved so many fucking people(black,whit,asians), eradicted a whole race that was here before us and put them on reservations, killed black men for looking at white women, beat him so bad couldn't recognize his face, save all that bullshit day of reckoning for the other mindless sheep in america, i do agree that america "allows" us to have certain freedoms and is great in it's own right, but guaran-fucking-tee when the shit hits the fan and u don't have that generation- warren buffett-bill gates paper, we are all fuckedcool

I should have just said this, so these faux patriotic fucks won't go gaga over a forum post.
September 11, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
DarianaGrande

Sometimes ♥♥♥♥♥s bring up race when theres no need to. And I'm black.

September 11, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
jaded

I should have just said this, so these faux patriotic fucks won't go gaga over a forum post.

his argument isn't any better

September 11, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
ignorantian

Sometimes ♥♥♥♥♥s bring up race when theres no need to. And I'm black.

i see what u did there
September 11, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
Tonyreyes

his argument isn't any better

I know everyone has to be super patriotic today, but stop being a fuck and admit that America has fucked ALOT of people over. How many innocent people have died in Iraq who didn't have shit to do with anything? Probably a lot more than anything someone has done to us.

Please login first to reply.