HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 12, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
kidsmissy

that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals

twitter: @diorjoee

September 12, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
Beach2theBay

that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals
September 12, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful. If you believe in the Bible and in GOD you should live by this. Nuff said.

The bible also says that a haughty look (arrogant look) is an abomination before the Lord. We all have sin in our lives. Never think that your sin is prettier than someone else's. Keep yourself in check first. Love your neighbor as yourself. Even if that neighbor is gay. Keep things in perspective homie.
September 12, 2011 @ 04:49 PM

Inactive

that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful. If you believe in the Bible and in GOD you should live by this. Nuff said.

Shut the fuck up. Who the hell are you to dictate what "true" christianity and true faith in god are? people don't have to follow a rigid and simple set of beliefs to be considered a believer. And the bible also condones slavery, stoning, and condemns the use of pig skins and the westing of stripes. Why the hell should a millenia year old book influence modern ideologies? Last time I checked it's the 21st century not the 1st. The values of one society should not be applied to another.

And you need to reassess your faith if the god you believe in loves some of his children more than others.

Fuck. People like you should not be allowed to reproduce.
September 12, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
dead7

damn thread went from zero to real in like 4 post.
September 12, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
karakter1

September 12, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
kidsmissy

Shut the fuck up. Who the hell are you to dictate what "true" christianity and true faith in god are? people don't have to follow a rigid and simple set of beliefs to be considered a believer. And the bible also condones slavery, stoning, and condemns the use of pig skins and the westing of stripes. Why the hell should a millenia year old book influence modern ideologies? Last time I checked it's the 21st century not the 1st. The values of one society should not be applied to another.

And you need to reassess your faith if the god you believe in loves some of his children more than others.

Fuck. People like you should not be allowed to reproduce.

Those are just quotes from the Bible retard. I never said anything about what true christianity is and true faith in GOD is. Those are just versus straight from the Bible itself. If you believe in the Bible and in GOD then you should take those versus into consideration. You think GOD is gonna give gay people a pass because he loves everyone? Go bitch about it to your mommy.

September 12, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
kidsmissy

the bible also says that you should not have sex until you are married!

do you also live by that?

Everyone sins.

September 12, 2011 @ 07:23 PM

Inactive

Those are just quotes from the Bible retard. I never said anything about what true christianity is and true faith in GOD is. Those are just versus straight from the Bible itself.

You said this:
If you believe in the Bible and in GOD you should live by this. Nuff said.

This suggests that you believe that Christians should live by a bunch of homophobic bullcrap. This implies you believe that Christianity is a rigid and narrow religion where if you don't comply or live by a certain set of rules, you aren't a real Christian.

If you believe in the Bible and in GOD then you should take those versus into consideration.

No you fucking moron. Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they have to take those verses into consideration. Most Christians pick and choose which verses they base their ideology on--there is no obligation to pay any mind to certain verses if they do not conform with your belief system.

You think GOD is gonna give gay people a pass because he loves everyone? Go bitch about it to your mommy.

So God prefers some people over another? God values straight people over gay people? God doesn't love everyone? So I guess God is a hateful conservative piece of shit, too? I guess what my pastor told me isn't true.

Oh by the way, you spelled verses wrong you illiterate fuck. Goddamn, your parents must have been fucking Bob Larson dick sucking idiots.
September 12, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
brandonicedout

You said this:

This suggests that you believe that Christians should live by a bunch of homophobic bullcrap. This implies you believe that Christianity is a rigid and narrow religion where if you don't comply or live by a certain set of rules, you aren't a real Christian.

No you fucking moron. Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they have to take those verses into consideration. Most Christians pick and choose which verses they base their ideology on--there is no obligation to pay any mind to certain verses if they do not conform with your belief system.

So God prefers some people over another? God values straight people over gay people? God doesn't love everyone? So I guess God is a hateful conservative piece of shit, too? I guess what my pastor told me isn't true.

Oh by the way, you spelled verses wrong you illiterate fuck. Goddamn, your parents must have been fucking Bob Larson dick sucking idiots.

How does misspelling a word classify him as illiterate?

Back to topic though. I don't know if this is right just what I perceived it as throughout my life, but isn't marriage a religious practice? So therefore only a women and a man should be allowed to marry? Also how do gays not have rights? Last thing is, gays say that they want to be able to marry because marriage is between two people who love each other. Well if they love their partner so much why do they need to get married and be together in the governments eyes? I mean its not like the government is saying they can't be together. This whole gay rights thing is being blown out of proportion.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

September 12, 2011 @ 07:44 PM

Inactive

if you think that marriage is strictly a religious practice, you are stupid as fuck. it's been interwoven with legal and social aspects, hence why it's like a barometer for equality.

if you don't want gay people getting married, let's make interracial marriage illegal too.
September 12, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
Axraexl

Would any body find it weird or uncanny if you spotted some dude trying to connect two ends of a usb together?
Or making two ends of a headphone jack engage each other?
Well, im pretty sure you would considering thats not the way things work or suppose to work.

/common sense

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 12, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
Beach2theBay

How does misspelling a word classify him as illiterate?

Back to topic though. I don't know if this is right just what I perceived it as throughout my life, but isn't marriage a religious practice? So therefore only a women and a man should be allowed to marry? Also how do gays not have rights? Last thing is, gays say that they want to be able to marry because marriage is between two people who love each other. Well if they love their partner so much why do they need to get married and be together in the governments eyes? I mean its not like the government is saying they can't be together. This whole gay rights thing is being blown out of proportion.

It's not about being recognized by the government. There are like 137 rights that come with marriage including being able to visit your partner in the hospital, have authority over their estate if they die, not having to pay estate taxes if you receive inheritance from a deceased partner, being able to allow your partner to adopt your child if you're married and a bunch of other rights.

I think gays should just ask for civil unions as long as they get all the rights that come with marriage and just marry at a church that accepts them.

Inactive

Would any body find it weird or uncanny if you spotted some dude trying to connect two ends of a usb together?
Or making two head phone jacks engage each other?
Well, im pretty sure you would considering that not the way things work or suppose to work.

who the fuck are you to say that? don't superimpose your narrow conception of what is "normal" or "natural" to social issues. plus, homosexuality is natural.

it's funny, you chastised someone for drawing false analogies, and here you are...
ClydeFrazier

assassi, you seem like an intelligent dude, but that was a stupid analogy

Melo Gang All Day

September 12, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
brandonicedout

if you think that marriage is strictly a religious practice, you are stupid as fuck. it's been interwoven with legal and social aspects, hence why it's like a barometer for equality.

if you don't want gay people getting married, let's make interracial marriage illegal too.

I never said that is strictly is. I'm just saying that is what it is based of off.

And interracial marriage illegal? Gender and Race are completely different. No comparison in anyway.

September 12, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
Tonyreyes

Comparing race with sexuality is really fucking stupid
September 12, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
Beach2theBay

Or making two ends of a headphone jack engage each other?
Well, im pretty sure you would considering thats not the way things work or suppose to work.

/common sense

♥♥♥♥♥ shut up. are you against blow jobs or going downtown on a girl? That's not how you're supposed to have sex either. Why the fuck do you give a shit what someone else does? Goddamn ♥♥♥♥♥s are dimwitted. I could give a shit if someone wants to dress up in a batman suit and fuck their boyfriend upside down in an adult sized ball pit. That shit aint none of my business. I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

also gay dudes don't have sex by rubbing their dicks together if that's what you think. They fuck each other in the ass. Analogy invalid.
September 12, 2011 @ 07:52 PM

Inactive

Comparing race with sexuality is really fucking stupid

how? a minority is a minority.
September 12, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
Ape

it just feels unnatural to have another ♥♥♥♥♥s booty hairs brushing my meat like a carwash

why is this thread still going

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

September 12, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
brandonicedout

So then you believe if gays cannot marry that only people of the exact same race should marry? So if someone is 100% french but their family has been in america for many generations then they can only marry another 100% french person? (Im not saying you actually believe that, but based on your responses since gays can't marry you think it should be this way under this circumstance)

September 12, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
Beach2theBay

french isn't a race, it's a nationality. im black and i can be french.
September 12, 2011 @ 08:01 PM

Inactive

So then you believe if gays cannot marry that only people of the exact same race should marry? So if someone is 100% french but their family has been in america for many generations then they can only marry another 100% french person? (Im not saying you actually believe that, but based on your responses since gays can't marry you think it should be this way under this circumstance)

huh? i don't really understand what you're saying?
September 12, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
brandonicedout

Your right ^ @Beach2theBay

Never mind forget it.

September 12, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
Tonyreyes

not really
September 12, 2011 @ 08:26 PM

Inactive

not really

let's see

racial minorities
- can't help the way they were born
- there is pervasive and strong hatred for them because of who they are
- were denied rights in the past on the basis of who they are
- are looked down upon

sexual minorities
- can't help the way they were born
- there is pervasive and strong hatred for them because of who they are
- were denied rights in the past on the basis of who they are
- are looked down upon
September 12, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
dead7

dat ignorance.
September 12, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
kidsmissy

You said this:

Christians don't pick and choose which verses to live by. Christians follow what the bible says in general as a whole. And yes they do take those verses into consideration. Catholics might not but Christians sure do. Ask any Christian paster and they will tell you the same. The Bible consistently says that homosexual activity is a sin and teaches specifically that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. So do you honestly think that denying and disobeying God is gonna be cool with him?

September 12, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
Beach2theBay

dat ignorance.

Well in terms of hatred I think a minority is a minority but not letting interracial couples marry isn't the same as not letting gays marry. Unless you don't want gays to get married because you hate them. However, most of the people in this thread say it's wrong for biblical reasons which is just as stupid but not the same.
September 12, 2011 @ 08:50 PM

Inactive

Christians don't pick and choose which verses to live by. Christians follow what the bible says in general as a whole. And yes they do take those verses into consideration. Catholics might not but Christians sure do. Ask any Christian paster and they will tell you the same. The Bible consistently says that homosexual activity is a sin and teaches specifically that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. So do you honestly think that denying and disobeying God is gonna be cool with him?

No. I know Christians who disregard the passages about excessive drunkenness and pre marital sex. Sorry, but Christianity, as is any religion, is a fluid flexible system of beliefs. No two Christians think exactly the same. Just because you don't adhere to certain passages does not make you any less of a Christian. Most Christians I know abhor the slavery described and encouraged in the Old Testament. Are they any less Christian because of it? No.

The bible also condones slavery, stoning, sexism, and condemns the use of pig skins, wearing stripes. The bible also refers to whale as "fish" and the Earth as unmoving. Does any of this sound at all logical to you? Does any of this sound at all reconcilable with what most people believe?

Listen. The bible was written over two thousand years ago, for a society much different than the one we live in now. There are lessons to be learned from the Bible, but much of what it says is not valid in a society like ours. Why should a book written thousands of years ago have any bearing on a contemporary society?

Please login first to reply.