Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 10, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
Juicy J

I have been optimistic lately in regards to the new generation being a little more enlightened and worldly. You display a dangerous and downright frightening level of ignorance, it's unbelievable. Only when people with the profound narrow mindedness that you display cease to exist, will this planet find peace.

this

WE TRIPPY MANE

September 10, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
Axraexl

My argument is more credible because I can prove reality exists, can YOU prove divinity does? End of discussion.

But I actually tried to and can't find anything substantial or credible stating the bible was tampered, mind you I looked for 5 seconds cause your a faggot. And regardless of tampering at the end of the day the Bible was written by people like you who couldn't understand the how things worked so they tried to follow a logical progression when attempting to explain. But the truth is things they believe to be God related event can all be rationalized as natural phenomena; earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruption, etc. but because they didn't understand the underlying processes for these events, they came up with an explanation.
I imagine their thought process was something along the lines of, i am in control of myself and to some extent my surroundings and I am governed by some form of government, this form of government controls the land I live on, what taxes I pay, by income and everyone around me to some extent and this government is controlled by some sort of leader, and this leader controls in theory everyone to some extent, but who controls them? Or:

Me<Government<Head Of Gov.<???

There must be some person who controls the leader, or simply controls everything that our gov. leader does not. This story got passed down, altered and became fact, until people wised up.
I equate this situation to the kid who never stops believing in Santa, he has been told it's true by someone he trusts, it seems to make sense because he can surpass the laws of reality using magic and that's his proof. But even if this kid gave the most incredible speech about all his "facts" and evidence that Santa is real, at the end of the day we both wouldn't change our opinion of the existence of Chris Kringle because you and I both know there's no Santa. Because someone finally helped you understand that it's fucking retarded, and I'm tryna do you solid right now and give that experience, but you are being a huge fag. No offense to your beliefs or religion.

You mad, &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;?
Why did it have to come down to that?
Why you gotta attack a &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;.
Just for that I stopped at the bolded just to spite you.
Hope you had fun writing researching and writing that essay broham

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 10, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
Homes

Lmao the thing that makes me so pissed at this gay rights shit is when they try to compare it to race.

The issue about blacks or whites for that matter being portrayed a certain way is based on their actions. A gay person is gay based on the sole fact that he likes dick.

I thought you were halfway clever bro?

how is the gay rights issue DIFFERENT than race? the explanation you gave above is unintelligible so I'm not sure what you mean.

I did not choose to be born white or black. I didn't choose to be born gay or straight. In the case of black rights, black people were denined rights based on the sole fact that their skin was black, a consequence of their genes, NOT a concious decision. Gays are denied rights based solely on their sexual preference, a consequence of their genes, NOT a concious decision. What's the difference
September 10, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
ndrew

1. allow gay marriages.
2. every starts to see gay marriage as "normal"
3. everyone starts getting gay married
4. everyone stops reproducing.
5. human race is abolished.

www.headhunterla.com

September 10, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
Axraexl

I thought you were halfway clever bro?

how is the gay rights issue DIFFERENT than race? the explanation you gave above is unintelligible so I'm not sure what you mean.

I did not choose to be born white or black. I didn't choose to be born gay or straight. In the case of black rights, black people were denined rights based on the sole fact that their skin was black, a consequence of their genes, NOT a concious decision. Gays are denied rights based solely on their sexual preference, a consequence of their genes, NOT a concious decision. What's the difference

How you just gon assume facts do

September 10, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
jafeel

1. allow gay marriages.
2. every starts to see gay marriage as "normal"
3. everyone starts getting gay married
4. everyone stops reproducing.
5. human race is abolished.

suprisedIgnorance SMH
September 10, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
stephantitanic

You mad, &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;?
Why did it have to come down to that?
Why you gotta attack a &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;.
Just for that I stopped at the bolded just to spite you.
Hope you had fun writing researching and writing that essay broham

But you just insulted someone personally two minutes ago? and why would I care you didnt read that? the shits correct as fuck

And you just did that too?

I want to live your lifestyle

Odon.

September 10, 2011 @ 05:22 PM
Homes

its not an assumption, it's a fact.

1. homosexuality occurs in similar proportions in animals. you're telling me mice "decide" to be gay?
2. The Royal College of Psychiatrists stated in 2007:
&#8220; Despite almost a century of psychoanalytic and psychological speculation, there is no substantive evidence to support the suggestion that the nature of parenting or early childhood experiences play any role in the formation of a person&#8217;s fundamental heterosexual or homosexual orientation. It would appear that sexual orientation is biological in nature, determined by a complex interplay of genetic factors and the early uterine environment. Sexual orientation is therefore not a choice.[66]"

3. Professor Michael King states: "The conclusion reached by scientists who have investigated the origins and stability of sexual orientation is that it is a human characteristic that is formed early in life, and is resistant to change. Scientific evidence on the origins of homosexuality is considered relevant to theological and social debate because it undermines suggestions that sexual orientation is a choice."

4. "The authors of a 2008 study stated "there is considerable evidence that human sexual orientation is genetically influenced, so it is not known how homosexuality, which tends to lower reproductive success, is maintained in the population at a relatively high frequency". They hypothesized that "while genes predisposing to homosexuality reduce homosexuals' reproductive success, they may confer some advantage in heterosexuals who carry them". Their results suggested that "genes predisposing to homosexuality may confer a mating advantage in heterosexuals, which could help explain the evolution and maintenance of homosexuality in the population".[78] A 2009 study also suggested a significant increase in fecundity in the females related to the homosexual people from the maternal line (but not in those related from the paternal one).[79]"

5. Garcia-Falgueras and Swaab state in the abstract of their 2010 study, "The fetal brain develops during the intrauterine period in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge. In this way, our gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender) and sexual orientation are programmed or organized into our brain structures when we are still in the womb. There is no indication that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation."[80]

evidence on evidence, all you have to do is a 5 minute read on wikipedia to get some basic facts
September 10, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
Axraexl

its not an assumption, it's a fact.

1. homosexuality occurs in similar proportions in animals. If it wasn't biological, then that would mean an equal numbers of animals as humans "decide" to be gay. They aren't even smart enough

2. The Royal College of Psychiatrists stated in 2007:
&#8220; Despite almost a century of psychoanalytic and psychological speculation, there is no substantive evidence to support the suggestion that the nature of parenting or early childhood experiences play any role in the formation of a person&#8217;s fundamental heterosexual or homosexual orientation. It would appear that sexual orientation is biological in nature, determined by a complex interplay of genetic factors and the early uterine environment. Sexual orientation is therefore not a choice.[66]"

3. Professor Michael King states: "The conclusion reached by scientists who have investigated the origins and stability of sexual orientation is that it is a human characteristic that is formed early in life, and is resistant to change. Scientific evidence on the origins of homosexuality is considered relevant to theological and social debate because it undermines suggestions that sexual orientation is a choice."

4. "The authors of a 2008 study stated "there is considerable evidence that human sexual orientation is genetically influenced, so it is not known how homosexuality, which tends to lower reproductive success, is maintained in the population at a relatively high frequency". They hypothesized that "while genes predisposing to homosexuality reduce homosexuals' reproductive success, they may confer some advantage in heterosexuals who carry them". Their results suggested that "genes predisposing to homosexuality may confer a mating advantage in heterosexuals, which could help explain the evolution and maintenance of homosexuality in the population".[78] A 2009 study also suggested a significant increase in fecundity in the females related to the homosexual people from the maternal line (but not in those related from the paternal one).[79]"

5. Garcia-Falgueras and Swaab state in the abstract of their 2010 study, "The fetal brain develops during the intrauterine period in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge. In this way, our gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender) and sexual orientation are programmed or organized into our brain structures when we are still in the womb. There is no indication that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation."[80]

evidence on evidence, all you have to do is a 5 minute read on wikipedia to get some basic facts

You really think Ima take some thing that begins with "It would appear" as concrete evidence? Its a nice educated attempt at trying to make sense of things but thats the only props it gets

September 10, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

suprisedIgnorance SMH

What he said is emphasized. But it will make countries "older."
September 10, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
SimplyJon

The bible also says you can't wear stripes but hey whos cherry picking
September 10, 2011 @ 05:30 PM

Inactive

What he said is emphasized. But it will make countries "older."

What?

Just because homosexuality would be accepted doesn't mean birth rates would lower. You're implying that more people would suddenly become gay if it were to be accepted. That is impossible because one's environment does not determine sexual orientation. Genes do.

You really think Ima take some thing that begins with "It would appear" as concrete evidence? Its a nice educated attempt at trying to make sense of things but thats the only props it gets

Wow, getting worked up over how things are worded. I'm not saying the scientific method is infalliable, but I'm sure the people who worked on whatever research that churned out that statement were qualified professionals.

So you're just going to dismiss the validity of information because it conflicts with what you believe in?

My &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;, I seriously hope you become President one day.
September 10, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
Homes

hahaha aight first off, I gave you five options, they don't all start with "it would appear." also I hope you understand the irony in your statement, considering that "it would appear people choose to be gay or not" has even less "concrete evidence" supporting it than my position.
September 10, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

moops - I do not believe that someone is "born" gay.
September 10, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
OmegaSvpreme

Cause I hate faggots and they don't deserve the same rights as everyone else.
September 10, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
Homes

I just do not understand this shit. It's like saying "I don't believe you are "born" with Downs Syndrome. Those fakin ass dudes all chose."

When did you "choose" to be straight? When did you "choose" any of your preferences? Did you "choose" to like or dislike broccoli as a kid? smh

There is literally no evidence to support that homosexuality is a choice. If you don't like gays, then fine, but don't use the excuse that they "chose" to be that way. Too many dudes are too scared to just come out and say they don't like homos. I live in Seattle so I'm around a lot of gays. I have a couple friends, but not a lot because I find a lot of gay dudes to be very dramatic and in-your-face about it. However, do I blame this on choice? Do I hope that they are denied rights because of it? No, I just stay away from them. It's pretty simple, idk why so many guys go out of their way to hate on gays so much
September 10, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
Beach2theBay

So you think the liberal society is turning people gay? Have you heard of Anicent Greece or Rome? Gladitors were fucking the shit out of each other hundreds of years before books or TV existed. There's homosexuality all throughout history. The only reason you don't see more gay children is because :
1) Kids have no clue about sexuality until they're about 11+
2) Gay kids are brainwashed by society in the way that you think straight kids will be brainwashed
3) Gay kids fear coming out until later on in life

Sure some people experiment then change their mind and shit but I'd say a good 85% percent of people are born gay. You can't turn someone gay. I know plenty of gay guys who would love to turn that werewolf &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; from Twilight gay but it's not going to happen.

Have you heard about the failure rates with "straight conversion" therapy? like 90% of the patients return to homosexual acts and the other 10% kill themselves because it's so traumatizing.
September 10, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
b-r-ate

they cant get children?

ja sam tu zbog para.

September 10, 2011 @ 06:13 PM
Beach2theBay

wrong. gay people can have surrogates, adopt in some states, have their own children from previous relationships, some gay and lesbian couples join together and have kids and so forth. Plus, why the fuck do you care if someone has kids or not? That's none of your business. &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;s on this board are tripping.
September 10, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
jtangtwenty3

gay people are gods abortion

nah but foreal overpopulation is a bad thing, its either that or the plgue
September 10, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
fboys4life

Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn&#8217;t changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can&#8217;t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears&#8217; 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn&#8217;t be allowed to marry.

Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That&#8217;s why we have only one religion in America.

Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That&#8217;s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven&#8217;t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

/sarcasm

Speech by Zach Wahls:

'I&#8217;m not really so different from any of your children. My family really isn&#8217;t so different from yours. After all, your family doesn&#8217;t derive its sense of worth from being told by the state: &#8220;You&#8217;re married. Congratulations.&#8221; No.

The sense of family comes from the commitment we make to each other. To work through the hard times so we can enjoy the good ones. It comes from the love that binds us. That&#8217;s what makes a family.

So what you&#8217;re voting here isn&#8217;t to change us. It&#8217;s not to change our families, it&#8217;s to change how the law views us; how the law treats us. You are voting for the first time in the history of our state to codify discrimination into our constitution, a constitution that but for the proposed amendment, is the least amended constitution in the United States of America.

You are telling Iowans that some among you are second class citizens who do not have the right to marry the person you love.

So will this vote affect my family? Will it affect yours?

In the next two hours I&#8217;m sure we&#8217;re going to hear plenty of testimony about how damaging having gay parents is on kids.

But in my 19 years, not once have I ever been confronted by an individual who realized independently that I was raised by a gay couple.

And you know why? Because the sexual orientation of my parents has had zero effect on the content of my character.'
September 10, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
CamTitanic

I've never really gotten this whole problem. Marriage is an ancient practice. It doesn't make sense in our modern world regardless who it's between.
September 10, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
jaded

Everyone deserves the same rights regardless of sexual orientation. Let them get married if they want to, it doesn't hurt anyone.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 10, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

just wanted to add that proper scientists and shit haven't definitively found out what makes gay people gay yet, if it's even one thing. so yeah.

moops was fuckin intolerable in this thread btw.
September 10, 2011 @ 07:39 PM
hasbeens

lol, gays are fine just don't do that shit in public, its not normal. normal is for a man and woman to be together, aka penis and vagina the way nature wanted it.

is anyone gay here? how do you choose dick in the ass, over putting your dick in a vag?

If it happens in nature, its natural... clearly nature wanted it that way, thats why homsexuals exist. Its not normal? in what way is it not normal?
September 10, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
jaded

lol, gays are fine just don't do that shit in public, its not normal. normal is for a man and woman to be together, aka penis and vagina the way nature wanted it.

is anyone gay here? how do you choose dick in the ass, over putting your dick in a vag?

We choose to put our dicks in vaginas because that's how we personally developed sexually. Not everyone develops as a heterosexual.

And for your information, there is documented bisexuality and homosexuality in nature, look it up.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 10, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
Herban

They lost me when they said was the same as the Black Civiil Rights Movement in the 1950's & 60's.

Yeah because gays have been enslaved for centuries.
September 10, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
hndlz

Well, i'm a Christian so I believe it is wrong since the Bible clearly states that women and man are suppose to be together.

But also, its because gays are going to keep pushing for more and more.
They'll never be satisfied.

Next thing you know, they want to see a gay couple in a school health text book.
They think "If a straight couple is in the text book, why not a gay?"

Then they'll push for commercials, newspaper, etc (more publicity to them)

I fear that their gonna want EVERYTHING to be equal.

That would affect the future generation to another level. If kids growing up becomes influence to
turn gay, then next thing you know, the US is like Japan. An old country which will cause
a lot of problems economically..

and Christianity should be forced on everyone also...right?

based off the bold, i would assume you yourself are not planning on a same sex marriage. thats fine, but why deny someone else the right?

"gays are going to keep pushing for more and more.
They'll never be satisfied"

lold^^

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

September 10, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
jtangtwenty3

Yeah because gays have been enslaved for centuries.

yeah because civil rights movement was about ending slavery

September 10, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
JayLovesPinays

Cause I hate black people and they don't deserve the same rights as everyone else.

Your statement (and all the other homophobic statements) are just as ignorantly fueled as if you were to target any other minority. It was once blacks, now it's gays and Mexicans.

Please login first to reply.