Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 10, 2011 @ 03:20 PM
Ape

well damn good thing we don't allow blacks on tv either then... or interracial couples or something like that. I don't want my kids to grow up thinking and acting like some thug hoodrat rapper

Lmao the thing that makes me so pissed at this gay rights shit is when they try to compare it to race.

The issue about blacks or whites for that matter being portrayed a certain way is based on their actions. A gay person is gay based on the sole fact that he likes dick.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

September 10, 2011 @ 03:20 PM
stephantitanic

Lol, rationally?
Rationally speaking, anything created, without doubt, must have a creator. Nothing can manifest spontaneously.
You ever notice things randomly poof from thin air, b?
Theres your rationality for that day ♥♥♥♥♥
Dont use words you cant fully comprehend, you end up looking foolish.

Your speaking from a limited understanding in my opinion. I think at some point the rules that can be applied for certain situations, can no longer be applied to other situations, simply because of the nature of their origins. To advocate that all the laws that can be applied to our everyday lives should be universal is ridiculous. If that were the case, there would be nothing left to know...
Why is spontaneous manifestation so far fetched? Because to explain the creator theory you theoretically need an infinite existence, an infinite universe and an infinite reality, which in your opinion would be bogus because in our understanding everything has a beginning and an end, otherwise your God becomes spontaneous in origin, invalidating your theory.

tl;dr By your understanding God can't exist because to explain an infinite God, he would need an infinite existence or universe of some sort, and you said all things must have a beginning sad

Odon.

September 10, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
Ape

I'm a Christian but that terell owens gif made lulz

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

September 10, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
Jay_Bird

well, i'm a christian so i believe it is wrong since the bible clearly states that women and man are suppose to be together.

But also, its because gays are going to keep pushing for more and more.
They'll never be satisfied.

Next thing you know, they want to see a gay couple in a school health text book.
They think "if a straight couple is in the text book, why not a gay?"

then they'll push for commercials, newspaper, etc (more publicity to them)

i fear that their gonna want everything to be equal.

That would affect the future generation to another level. If kids growing up becomes influence to
turn gay, then next thing you know, the us is like japan. An old country which will cause
a lot of problems economically..

i co-sign all of this

im against gay marriage also
September 10, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
Axraexl

Your speaking from a limited understanding in my opinion. I think at some point the rules that can be applied for certain situations, can no longer be applied to other situations, simply because of the nature of their origins. To advocate that all the laws that can be applied to our everyday lives should be universal is ridiculous. If that were the case, there would be nothing left to know...
Why is spontaneous manifestation so far fetched? Because to explain the creator theory you theoretically need an infinite existence, an infinite universe and an infinite reality, which in your opinion would be bogus because in our understanding everything has a beginning and an end, otherwise your God becomes spontaneous in origin, invalidating your theory.

tl;dr You can't have both; either your creator came from nothing, which you said is impossible, or your god is not infinite and was created by something else making it not really god sad

Of course I am speaking from a limited understanding, I only have a confined perception of the universe, but ironically so do you. Neither of us can properly assess realms we have no knowledge of and stating your opinion as a concrete argument is silly
The fact however is, you cannot apply natural laws to the supernatural, logically speaking, simply because they do not coincide with on another therefore my arguments wasn't a contradiction.
Moreover, Time as we know it is a abstract concept, the key word being a concept.
It is a human construct utilized to measure from A to B.
With that I can say that time may very well be infinite considering it doesnt exist to begin with

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 10, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
stephantitanic

Of course I am speaking from a limited understanding, I only have a confined perception of the universe, but ironically so do you. Neither of us can properly assess realms we have no knowledge of and stating your opinion as a concrete argument is silly
The fact however is, you cannot apply natural laws to the supernatural, logically speaking, simply because they do not coincide with on another therefore my arguments wasn't a contradiction.
Moreover, Time as we know it is a abstract concept, the key word being a concept.
With that I can say that time may very well be infinite considering it doesnt exist to begin with

Lol first of all, you said you cannot asses realms which you know nothing about, and then followed that statement by assessing something (God and the "supernatural") you claim we know nothing about and stating it as fact; hypocritical.
Secondly that supernatural argument is bullshit, it's a great sidestep to any rule, but despite that, by saying supernatural things exist and are beyond comprehension you are accepting that it is possible for the universe to be "infinite" and spontaneously created, because it in itself could be of this supernatural existence you claim is fact. It is, to me at least, much more plausible to believe in a spontaneous universe, rather than personifications and archaic attempts at explaining what we are now slowly understanding to be natural processes.

Edit: Lol what does that time statement have to do with anything? you cray dood, forreal

Odon.

September 10, 2011 @ 03:58 PM
VOMITSPIT

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

September 10, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
CrackPipeLips

Ok first off i'm not against same sex marriages, but i can understand their plight.

Marriage is something created by religion, therefore it should be up to them to make the rules, shouldn't it?
September 10, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
tsaeb

gay is gross as hell

dykes can be sexy

dykes win
September 10, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
VOMITSPIT

Marriage is something created by religion, therefore it should be up to them to make the rules, shouldn't it?

Oh, and here I thought marriage was created by love lol. dat shit cray

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

September 10, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
Stilo

Well, i'm a Christian so I believe it is wrong since the Bible clearly states that women and man are suppose to be together.

But also, its because gays are going to keep pushing for more and more.
They'll never be satisfied.

Next thing you know, they want to see a gay couple in a school health text book.
They think "If a straight couple is in the text book, why not a gay?"

Then they'll push for commercials, newspaper, etc (more publicity to them)

I fear that their gonna want EVERYTHING to be equal.

That would affect the future generation to another level. If kids growing up becomes influence to
turn gay, then next thing you know, the US is like Japan. An old country which will cause
a lot of problems economically..

If you had just left it at "I'm against it because of my religious beliefs" that would've been fine. But you sir are narrow minded as hell, just an observation.
September 10, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
jtangtwenty3

i dont know if marriage was created by religion. it exists and existed all over the world despite religious differences. if you wanna get into the origin of marriage practices, unfortunately i would say marriage in most cultures was basically like declaring a mans ownership of a woman
September 10, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
Axraexl

Lol first of all, you said you cannot asses realms which you know nothing about, and then followed that statement by assessing something (God and the "supernatural") you claim I know nothing about; hypocritical.
Secondly that supernatural argument is bullshit, it's a great sidestep to any rule, but despite that, by saying supernatural things exist and are beyond comprehension you are accepting that it is possible for the universe to be "infinite", because it in itself could be of this supernatural existence you claim is fact. It is, to me at least, much more plausible believe in an "infinite" universe, rather than personifications and archaic attempts at explaining what we are now slowly understanding to be natural processes.

Smh, The premise of the whole argument is relates to God or some higher power, each of us arguing from both sides yet condemn my use of introducing divine possibility? Lol, are you stupid?
Again, there was nothing hypocritical about my statements and for the most part theyre more objective and reasonable than the BS notions you try to pass as a credible attempt at an explanation in addition to some contrived picture to supplement the BS

September 10, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
&bullshit

I aint gay so none of that shit affects me. let em get married if they want to. idgaf

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

September 10, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
stephantitanic

Smh, The premise of the whole argument is relates to God or some higher power, each of us arguing from both sides yet condemn my use of introducing divine possibility? Lol, are you stupid?
Again, there was nothing hypocritical about my statements and for the most part theyre more objective and reasonable than the BS notions you try to pass as a credible attempt at an explanation in addition to some contrived picture to supplement the BS

Smh, I'm just sayin your argument is based on quite a few more fallacies than mine is, and tbh your facts are all derived from a source that has been proven edited, doctored and tampered; not saying my own mind is more perfect but I came to my own conclusions, and they're just more believable. Also divine possibility as you call it is what we're arguing about, I'm saying your using it as an excuse to explain something you don't understand, by personifying it.
Lol how have you been objective? How am I less credible than you?

And I don't need the pictures, but I use them because the make me happy as fuck

Odon.

September 10, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
TwiggyDig

Lol, rationally?
Rationally speaking, anything created, without doubt, must have a creator. Nothing can manifest spontaneously.

First,

The bolded statement is an assumption by you, not a fact. So you already made yourself look "foolish".

Until you show me scientific evidence for your divine power you have no rational basis for your argument against same-sex marriage. UNTIL you show me EVIDENCE of god, I mean EVIDENCE not based on FAITH but a video or picture or an account of God, your argument is based on a two thousand year old book that really holds no scientific weight or value anymore.

and also, explain how I'm not comprehending the word rational? Do you even know the definition of the word?
September 10, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
Axraexl

Smh, I'm just sayin your argument is based on quite a few more fallacies than mine is, and tbh your facts are all derived from a source that has been proven edited, doctored and tampered; not saying my own mind is more perfect but I came to my own conclusions, and they're just more believable.
Lol how have you been objective? How am I less credible than you?

And I don't need the pictures, but I use them because the make me happy as fuck

Now another question arises?
When/When has it been proven that the Bible has been tampered with?
Because as far Im concerned that argument is regurgitated from individuals who rely on formulating there own opinion from other misinformed skeptics.
Any unbiased document scholar will agree that the Bible has been remarkably well-preserved over the centuries. Copies of the Bible dating to the 14th century A.D. are nearly identical in content to copies from the 3rd century A.D. When the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, scholars were shocked to see how similar they were to other ancient copies of the Old Testament, even though the Dead Sea Scrolls were hundreds of years older than anything previously discovered.
The sheer volume of biblical manuscripts makes it simple to recognize any attempts to distort God

September 10, 2011 @ 04:41 PM
Cboom

Lol, rationally?

I answered all your questions in my first post....

No. I said if Gays have more equal rights, then they will influence the next generation.
Next thing you know, the U.S. isn't making enough babies to replace the dead (just like Japan)

Im not saying this will happen, but it is a possibility that the birth rate will decrease in the US

I have been optimistic lately in regards to the new generation being a little more enlightened and worldly. You display a dangerous and downright frightening level of ignorance, it's unbelievable. Only when people with the profound narrow mindedness that you display cease to exist, will this planet find peace.
September 10, 2011 @ 04:41 PM
TwiggyDig

Ok first off i'm not against same sex marriages, but i can understand their plight.

I'm not positive, but I think marriage is recognized by the state. And for emphasis, I'm just going to post the brilliant James Madison's first amendment again,

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"
September 10, 2011 @ 04:42 PM
VOMITSPIT

Because as far Im concerned that argument is regurgitated from individuals who rely on formulating there own opinion from other misinformed skeptics.
Any unbiased document scholar will agree that the Bible has been remarkably well-preserved over the centuries. Copies of the Bible dating to the 14th century A.D. are nearly identical in content to copies from the 3rd century A.D. When the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, scholars were shocked to see how similar they were to other ancient copies of the Old Testament, even though the Dead Sea Scrolls were hundreds of years older than anything previously discovered.
The sheer volume of biblical manuscripts makes it simple to recognize any attempts to distort God

September 10, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
Axraexl

I have been optimistic lately in regards to the new generation being a little more enlightened and worldly. You display a dangerous and downright frightening level of ignorance, it's unbelievable. Only when people with the profound narrow mindedness that you display cease to exist, will this planet find peace.

If you wanna take the dick ♥♥♥♥♥ then take the dick
Just do you and stop worrying about the next b
Always gonna people that you dont agree with and vice versa, thats the vice of having people with their own beliefs.

September 10, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
TwiggyDig

No. I said if Gays have more equal rights, then they will influence the next generation.
Next thing you know, the U.S. isn't making enough babies to replace the dead (just like Japan)

Im not saying this will happen, but it is a possibility that the birth rate will decrease in the US

Wow.... just..... wow....... ignorance at its finest.
September 10, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
TwiggyDig

If you wanna take the dick ♥♥♥♥♥ then take the dick
Just do you and stop worrying about the next b

*realizes he has no argument so turns to insults*
September 10, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
Axraexl

First,

The bolded statement is an assumption by you, not a fact. So you already made yourself look "foolish".

Until you show me scientific evidence for your divine power you have no rational basis for your argument against same-sex marriage. UNTIL you show me EVIDENCE of god, I mean EVIDENCE not based on FAITH but a video or picture or an account of God, your argument is based on a two thousand year old book that really holds no scientific weight or value anymore.

and also, explain how I'm not comprehending the word rational? Do you even know the definition of the word?

♥♥♥♥♥, the Divine entity I rep is the sole reason you have science to turn to
You aint shit ♥♥♥♥♥, yo opinion aint shit neither.
Take yo bullshit and feed it to the flies ♥♥♥♥♥
How you gon turn yo back on the man that gave you the ability to articulate yo spine in the first place ♥♥♥♥♥?
You ungrateful ♥♥♥♥♥? Na B, dont even answer cuz I already know, b
and honestly by your standards, anything is should be permitted considering there is no true moral standard to abide by considering ther is no God.
Fuck gay marriage, ♥♥♥♥♥s should be able to fuck bitches without permission and murder whoever stands in there way
We are nothing but animals rite?

September 10, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
*ER!C

god and homos always make for great arguments, continue...

September 10, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
VOMITSPIT

god and homos always make for great arguments, continue...

September 10, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
Coldclock

how can you deny people their rights? would you deny someone the right to marry if they, say, liked McDonalds more than Burger King? no? then shut the fuck up. that's about as much as i care about it. let people do their thing, there is no good argument for denying any group of people rights.
September 10, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
stephantitanic

Odon.

September 10, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
ndrew

that shit gay

www.headhunterla.com

September 10, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
stephantitanic

You aint shit ♥♥♥♥♥, yo opinion aint shit neither.
Take yo bullshit and feed it to the flies ♥♥♥♥♥
How you gon turn yo back on the man that gave you the ability to articulate yo spine in the first place ♥♥♥♥♥?
You ungrateful ♥♥♥♥♥? Na B, dont even answer cuz I already know, b
and honestly by your standards, anything is should be permitted considering there is no true moral standard to abide by considering ther is no God.
Fuck gay marriage, ♥♥♥♥♥s should be able to fuck bitches without permission and murder whoever stands in there way
We are nothing but animals rite?

I don't understand this argument. People who say that we need religion to act good are weird forreal... I mean religion might have at the beginning been necessary to curb incessant rape and shit, but now people I would realize that the shit is just detrimental to society. If you need religion to good things, your probly just a douchebag.

But lolwut?

Odon.

Please login first to reply.