September 10, 2011 @ 11:37 AM

Inactive

...please explain why? Why do so many people oppose same-sex marriages and relationships? Because it is absolutely inconcievable to me WHY someone would oppose a kind of relationships JUST because it involves two people of the same genders.
September 10, 2011 @ 11:40 AM
nostalgia deux

plain and simple i hate dykes and fags.
September 10, 2011 @ 11:41 AM
Herban

Because it's gay ♥♥♥♥♥.
September 10, 2011 @ 11:42 AM
Youth In Asia

...please explain why? Why do so many people oppose same-sex marriages and relationships? Because it is absolutely inconcievable to me WHY someone would oppose a kind of relationships JUST because it involves two people of the same genders.

FPM - MUCKFATH

September 10, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
Iggle

because it undermines the sanctity of marriage. duh

no i'm not serious

#pedogangweindis

September 10, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
Mr. Nice Watch

Well, i'm a Christian so I believe it is wrong since the Bible clearly states that women and man are suppose to be together.

But also, its because gays are going to keep pushing for more and more.
They'll never be satisfied.

Next thing you know, they want to see a gay couple in a school health text book.
They think "If a straight couple is in the text book, why not a gay?"

Then they'll push for commercials, newspaper, etc (more publicity to them)

I fear that their gonna want EVERYTHING to be equal.

That would affect the future generation to another level. If kids growing up becomes influence to
turn gay, then next thing you know, the US is like Japan. An old country which will cause
a lot of problems economically..
September 10, 2011 @ 11:51 AM
DStyles

because these homosexuals bitch about "rights"

Mah nikka u got them rightz! nah'm sayin'

true love does not revolve around marriage.

- DSteezy F. Baby

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 10, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Beach2theBay

Well, i'm a Christian so I believe it is wrong since the Bible clearly states that women and man are suppose to be together.

Next thing you know, they want to see a gay couple in a school health text book.

That would affect the future generation to another level. If kids growing up becomes influence to
turn gay, then next thing you know, the US is like Japan. An old country which will cause

what's wrong with wanting equal things? Should black people have been satisfied being second class citizens? da fuck? There are going to be gay people whether you like it or not and I respect your right to not agree with it. I think it'd be wrong to force anyone to agree with someone else's point of view. However, no one should be able to take away someone else's rights because they disagree. Some people still think black people should still be slaves.

If you don't want to be associated with gays then don't go to gay neighborhoods, watch gay movies, have gay friends or whatever else but don't take away someone's rights because you have a problem.

Also, people don't "turn gay." Who the fuck would choose that life? I know people who have been kicked out of their houses, beaten up, and all kinds of other shit because they were gay. I'm not sure if people are born gay but I doubt many people look at the trouble gays have in society and think "imma try dat shit out." Well maybe prison but that's different.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:06 PM

Inactive

isn't the bible an extremely old text that advocates stonings, slavery and the like? why should such an old passage from such an old book hold any bearing in a modern society?

also, why shouldn't gay people demand more rights? they are exactly like straight people, only with different sexual preferences. are you saying that people who are different should be second class citizens?

how exactly would sexual parity cause the US to become like Japan? i think you're referring to the fact that Japan is more influenced by gay culture than the US, in which case you have to understand that japan is in it's situation for many, many reasons, none of which are homosexuality. i could say that the United States is in it's current economic situation because of your intolerance for gay people, but I wouldn't be correct.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
CuttyBuddy

I feel you no matter how I think about it, I cannot get that shit through my head, like why are people so against that, let them do what they want to do.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
Blade Gretzky

'cause god created man with a penis and woman with a vag for a fucking reason. to fuck and reproduce. if you're a homo then you're fucking up society
September 10, 2011 @ 12:12 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Lmfao, this ♥♥♥♥♥ about to get trolled.

Smfh.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:12 PM

Inactive

'cause god created the black man with dark skin and white woman with light skin for a fucking reason. to make a distinction between the two and make it clear that the two shouldn't engage in sexual activity if you're in an interracial relationship, then you're fucking up society

see what I did there?

people shouldn't superimpose their view of what is "natural" on social issues.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:18 PM
PlugTunin

two of em

This new layout is a disappointment

September 10, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
Blade Gretzky

see what I did there?

people shouldn't superimpose their view of what is "natural" on social issues.

Natural is living by God's rules.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:20 PM
Beach2theBay

'cause god created man with a penis and woman with a vag for a fucking reason. to fuck and reproduce. if you're a homo then you're fucking up society

so if you're not reproducing you shouldn't have sex? also, homos are helping society. earth is mad over populated and most of the people having kids are poor, uneducated, and adding nothing to society. Gay people on average are better educated, more affluent, creative as fuck and carry the entertainment and fashion industries on their back doe. Also most don't have kids. Gays are making the world better if anything.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
jtangtwenty3

alls i can say is that though i do believe in equal rights and all, and if two dudes really wanna be together they should, but having been around a lot of gay dudes in the past year( my school has more gay guys than straight by a significant margin)
im not sure about the whole gay people were born gay its a natural thing not a choice. i know a lot of gay dudes that hook up with girls regularly, maybe more than guys. and though i agree gay people are treated badly by a lot of society, a lot of them also just do whatever the fuck they want and for whatever reason it is ok because they are gay. i think there is a portion of the gay community that is just kind sexually fucked up and are 'gay' basically just because they are super horny and perverted and apparantly gay people are aloud to be like that. there are straight dudes like that too, just societies handling of gay people is wierd to me. they cant get married but they can do whatever the fuck else they wanna do
September 10, 2011 @ 12:26 PM
Blade Gretzky

so if you're not reproducing you shouldn't have sex? also, homos are helping society. earth is mad over populated and most of the people having kids are poor, uneducated, and adding nothing to society. Gay people on average are better educated, more affluent, creative as fuck and carry the entertainment and fashion industries on their back doe. Also most don't have kids. Gays are making the world better if anything.

Leviticus 18:22:
"You shall not lie with a male as those who lie with a female; it is an abomination."

Leviticus 20:13:
"If a man lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination and they shall surely be put to death."

they're fucking up society by trying to raise the youth to not go by the Bible's ways

Inactive

alls i can say is that though i do believe in equal rights and all, and if two dudes really wanna be together they should, but having been around a lot of gay dudes in the past year( my school has more gay guys than straight by a significant margin)
im not sure about the whole gay people were born gay its a natural thing not a choice. i know a lot of gay dudes that hook up with girls regularly, maybe more than guys. and though i agree gay people are treated badly by a lot of society, a lot of them also just do whatever the fuck they want and for whatever reason it is ok because they are gay. i think there is a portion of the gay community that is just kind sexually fucked up and are 'gay' basically just because they are super horny and perverted and apparantly gay people are aloud to be like that. there are straight dudes like that too, just societies handling of gay people is wierd to me. they cant get married but they can do whatever the fuck else they wanna do

You realize that animals can be gay too, right? I guess they're attention whores...

Can you give an example of gay people doing whatever they want without consequences?

FYI, people who are attracted to both females and males are called bisexuals
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

All I'm gonna say about GOD is if he loved us all equally why would he create gay people in the first place only to say that being gay is a sin....

But on topic, I have no issues with gays at all. They can be chill as fuck. Honestly being mad at about gay people is like getting mad about shit over the internet. It's stupid as fuck. It's their business who they sleep with why would it matter to anyone else? If two guys/gals wanna be together then let them do them. You gon get mad at interracial couples too? Because once upon a time that wasn't right either. Shits all stupid imo. We're all HUMAN.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
Tonyreyes

They lost me when they said was the same as the Black Civiil Rights Movement in the 1950's & 60's.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
Beach2theBay

Leviticus 18:22:
"You shall not lie with a male as those who lie with a female; it is an abomination."

Leviticus 20:13:
"If a man lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination and they shall surely be put to death."

they're fucking up society by trying to raise the youth to not go by the Bible's ways

I feel you. Like I said, I respect your beliefs but you can't force your beliefs on anyone else just like I can't force you to like gay people. People are going to be gay whether they can get married or not. Also, that stuff you said about commercials and blah blah. Gay people can still make movies, tv shows, or whatever if they're not married haha.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
Blade Gretzky

I feel you. Like I said, I respect your beliefs but you can't force your beliefs on anyone else just like I can't force you to like gay people. People are going to be gay whether they can get married or not. Also, that stuff you said about commercials and blah blah. Gay people can still make movies, tv shows, or whatever if they're not married haha.

God created us, Jesus died for us, the least you can do is follow some simple shit... damn.. Just be fucking normal got damn
September 10, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

You realize that animals can be gay too, right? I guess they're attention whores...

Can you give an example of gay people doing whatever they want without consequences?

I think I read somewhere that animals do that shit as a sign of dominance over another male animal. I mean, you don't see gay FEMALE animals do you?
September 10, 2011 @ 12:37 PM

Inactive

I think it's stupid how people try to use RELIGION (especially Christianity) to justify their homophobia.
The bible is a millenia year old book, and while there are still lessons to be learned from it, some passages just aren't valid because of how different our society is from the societies that existed in biblical times.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
Beach2theBay

God created us, Jesus died for us, the least you can do is follow some simple shit... damn.. Just be fucking normal got damn

There's tons of shit in the bible people don't follow. You should try "love thy neighbor" and "those without sin, cast the first stone" off the top of my head. Everyone has different believe and I don't think your God (real or not) would want you to force them on other people. Doesn't christianity preach free will? Let gays make their own decisions. Also, I'm pretty sure another person's actions have nothing to do with your salvation. For someone who's into the bible you sure missing a lot of it's key messages.
September 10, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
jtangtwenty3

yes i know there are gay animals and i clearly said that i was only talking about a portion, and that there were straight people like this too.

as for the bisexual thing, they call themselves gay so i did too.

an example would be like when gay dudes grab a girls boobs or ass or ive even seen dudes grab girls and make out with them and it is really obvious that the girl is uncomfortable, but its ok because hes gay and its funny. if a straight did something like that would everyone not flip out and he would be charged with sexual assault or something?

i guess all im saying is that there are other complications with the gay community
September 10, 2011 @ 12:52 PM

Inactive

yes i know there are gay animals and i clearly said that i was only talking about a portion, and that there were straight people like this too.

as for the bisexual thing, they call themselves gay so i did too.

an example would be like when gay dudes grab a girls boobs or ass or ive even seen dudes grab girls and make out with them and it is really obvious that the girl is uncomfortable, but its ok because hes gay and its funny. if a straight did something like that would everyone not flip out and he would be charged with sexual assault or something?

i guess all im saying is that there are other complications with the gay community

Huh? Are you serious? If a gay guy grabs some girl's butt and makes out with them, (never seen thisconfused) it isn't a sexual thing and they're most likely being playful. If a straight guy does that shit, it is considered assault because there is an element of sexuality (which is one sided) and there is force involved.

Are girls that see each other half naked in the locker room peeping toms?
September 10, 2011 @ 12:56 PM
da

Because it's gay ♥♥♥♥♥.

September 10, 2011 @ 12:58 PM
jtangtwenty3

right this is exactly what im talking about.

i dont care what you say, that is a sexual act, and even if it wasnt if it is making the girl uncomfortable then he should not do it.and where does it stop? if a gay guy raped you would you be cool with that and think its non sexual playful and funny?

Please login first to reply.