FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 24, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
Pretty Joseph

cool writing your whole name when filling out an application then realizing there's a separate box for your last name

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

November 24, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
It's Only Hype

cool writing your whole name when filling out an application then realizing there's a separate box for your last name

or putting your first name in the "last name" box or vice versa, lol
November 25, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
bjornvan

spit mouth wash back in bottle this morning.Brand new bottle too sad
November 25, 2012 @ 02:32 PM
soma

fuck up an instruction while building something form ikea and realize 6 steps after
November 26, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
totalespionage

Getting caught fapping...by my mom. Shit was the worst feeling in my life.sad
November 26, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
iAmSofaKing

Wearing brand new shoes you just bought out the store and putting your old pair in the box

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 26, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
kbos

locked my truck keys in my truck today - minor L that happens every few years

couple weeks ago, went to sunoco, cashier was being a dick, I was high as fuck and yelled to the whole store as I walk out, YO FUCK YOU GUYS IM GOIN TO SUNOCO... I was already at sunoco and ment to say citco. felt dumb.
November 26, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
$$$$$

Leaving a good faithful girl for a girl who plays too much games and ain't givin it up...............yet.
November 26, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
kbos

raising your hand to make a comment about the professor's lecture in class. ♥♥♥♥♥ continues to ramble on for about 20 minutes so naturally you dismiss whatever you were going to say and drifting off into your own thoughts. after said 20 minutes he then looks back at you like "yes joey, please tell the class what you had to say earlier." a lecture hall of 40 people including that cute spanish girl you'd been making eye contact with for the past few minutes turns around to listen but of course you're not even sure what subject he's talking about again let alone the epiphany you came to like half an hour ago. you tell him "no never mind" but he insist. finally rather than taking the lesser L and staying silent, you try to explaining anyways.... then the brain fart turns to verbal diarrhea.... next thing you know it's dead silent and everybody's still staring at you

THIS LITERALLY HAPPEND TO ME IN CHINESE LIT AS I WAS READING THIS. That chain effect.

btw hows life on boylston? my girl used to live there right near the apple store. fancy shit.
November 26, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
AndreLutherKing

Going to Burger King & ordering a Big Mac & vice versa

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 26, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
*ER!C

came back to the dorm last night fapped to some aurora jolie before knocking out, shut the macbook close. today sitting in school coffee shop i open it up again and right after i type in the password up pops out full screen ms. jolie with kids all over her face. luckily i had my back to the wall and was able to x out of the screen before anyone seen me. or atleast i don't think they did

lmaooo happens to the best of us
November 27, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
oneallah

that day which is every day:
November 27, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Pretty Joseph

cool actually live in allston now
went to go see that james bond flick with my girl in the theatre she tells me that i have my shirt on inside out, i'm thinking since its dark i'll just fix it real quick. start taking off my sweater and lady behind me yells "he's getting naked" 4 ushers come thru with flashlights. almost caught a misdemeanor for public nudity.... manager tells me it could've been sexual offense if there were young kids in the theatre.

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

Please login first to reply.