Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 9, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
Trollinator

ayo check dis. long as fuck but its a good read.

can i get the link cause the pic is to small to read even after i clicked :/

I want to see the world burn

September 9, 2011 @ 02:48 AM
Liquid

ayo check dis. long as fuck but its a good read.

pretty cool read. its poetic so I can appreciate that.

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

September 9, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
Jarshy

It blows my mind that people believe in "god". Think about how many religions there are, and how many gods there are within those religions. If he/she/it wanted us to follow them, why wouldn't they just show themselves? I'm supposed to dedicate my life to something and hope for the best? It makes no sense that it's all based on books, or rumors, or word of mouth.

THAT. SHIT. CRAY.
September 9, 2011 @ 07:52 AM
Kwyjibo

To be honest I think most people that "don't believe in god" do it just because its some sort of trend. Like teen kids think its "cool" to be atheist.

to be honest, i think you're a fucking idiot

I've gone out the window

September 9, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
WHS.

yo, this is true, god can't be as good as the bible says he is. What kind of ♥♥♥♥♥ would create a fucking apple tree, put it right next to a person, create that person with a temptation to eat an apple, then tell the person not to.

i don't fuck with religious talk on hb or anywhere else because ♥♥♥♥♥s on both sides be on some shit.

but the FRUIT from the tree of knowledge is commonly mistaken to be an apple. nowhere in the bible does it say it was an apple. i just feel like this minor detail shows how much you really know about what you're talking about. if you were to argue your point of view with someone i'd like my ♥♥♥♥♥s to atleast look like they know what they're talking about.

there's a lot more in this thread that i feel an urge to address, but that was the simplest one for me without going doctorate degree in theology inducing essay writin apeshit up in this bitch.
September 9, 2011 @ 08:36 AM
CHEEP

The term "trinity" is completely conceptual, therefore you wont find the word in the scripture.
So, yes youre correct on it not being mentioned but is derived from scriptural truth.
I hear you on how Jesus spoke at times of being separate but the majority of the time it was abundantly clear that he is one with the Father.
Ex..
(John 5:46)
"If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me."
In the old testament, Moses was clearly writing about The Lord God (Jehovah). Yet Jesus clearly states Moses was writing about himself.
or
(John 14:9)
"Don
September 9, 2011 @ 08:46 AM
DStyles

To be honest I think most people that "don't believe in god" do it just because its some sort of trend. Like teen kids think its "cool" to be atheist.

Just like how it's a trend to believe in "god".

Face it kid, you only believe in "god" because your parents believe in him or her and so did their parents and so on. Your kids will believe in a "god" because of you.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 9, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
edge

can i get the link cause the pic is to small to read even after i clicked :/

sorry, thats the most i could do, you could always zoom in.

It blows my mind that people believe in "god". Think about how many religions there are, and how many gods there are within those religions. If he/she/it wanted us to follow them, why wouldn't they just show themselves? I'm supposed to dedicate my life to something and hope for the best? It makes no sense that it's all based on books, or rumors, or word of mouth.

THAT. SHIT. CRAY.

Believe or not, the major religions believe/worship the same god. Can even date back to ancient South America where the Aztecs worshiped Quetzalcoatl which is the same as God, Allah, etc.

ig @ edg.e

September 9, 2011 @ 11:33 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

This is stupid as fuck. I could say the same thing about being a Christian and believing God since I believe Christians make up more of this country than anything thus being more "Popular". We all have our reasons why we don and don't believe. Don't put everyone in the same box bro.
September 9, 2011 @ 11:37 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

you know... ive read those scriptures too. i agree with them. jesus was god.

guess what... im god too.

so are you.

and everyone else.

the mistake that people make is thinking that god is a person, and has a mind like a person. thats dumb as fuck. god is not a single entity who sits up in heven stoking his beard while he sends natural disasters to kill off heathens.

god, the way i understand it, is the unseen force that makes everything in the universe work. the order in the chaos. the force that initiated the big bang, the force that initiated life, the force that allowed evolution to bring us to where we are today. kind of a unified theory that scientists like stephen hawking are searching for. we were created in gods image, but our ego creates god in our own image, and that is where humaity fails.

This makes more sense than anything I've EVER learned about the Bible, God, Jesus etc from going to church or parents. Still doesn't change my beliefs tho.
September 9, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
Tonyreyes

We are our own God's.
September 9, 2011 @ 12:09 PM
Satire

you know... ive read those scriptures too. i agree with them. jesus was god.

guess what... im god too.

so are you.

and everyone else.

the mistake that people make is thinking that god is a person, and has a mind like a person. thats dumb as fuck. god is not a single entity who sits up in heven stoking his beard while he sends natural disasters to kill off heathens.

god, the way i understand it, is the unseen force that makes everything in the universe work. the order in the chaos. the force that initiated the big bang, the force that initiated life, the force that allowed evolution to bring us to where we are today. kind of a unified theory that scientists like stephen hawking are searching for. we were created in gods image, but our ego creates god in our own image, and that is where humaity fails.

i dont even post here anymore, but i just wanted to say, cheep knows whats up.

we are one and we are god. consciousness plays a enormous part in our existence and external world, which is most likely the fundamental driving force of the universe.
September 9, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
the cosby show.

you know... Ive read those scriptures too. I agree with them. Jesus was god.

Guess what... Im god too.

So are you.

And everyone else.

The mistake that people make is thinking that god is a person, and has a mind like a person. Thats dumb as fuck. God is not a single entity who sits up in heven stoking his beard while he sends natural disasters to kill off heathens.

God, the way i understand it, is the unseen force that makes everything in the universe work. The order in the chaos. The force that initiated the big bang, the force that initiated life, the force that allowed evolution to bring us to where we are today. Kind of a unified theory that scientists like stephen hawking are searching for. we were created in gods image, but our ego creates god in our own image, and that is where humaity fails.

yes.
September 9, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
jtangtwenty3

^thats about as close as i can come to my belief

god basically equals creative force that drives the functions of the universe. we dont and never will know how it works.
the morals derived from god in most all religions are basically acting as close to that as possible. creation vs. destruction.
September 9, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
VOMITSPIT

cool keep living how im living, heaven sounds boring as fuck anyways

so lifestyle

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 9, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
yeaokwali

Nah I wont follow the bible, I been mad ever since it lied to me about the Noah's Ark story, it's no way this ♥♥♥♥♥ got two of every animal.

LMFAO.......jesus was a simp ♥♥♥♥♥ doe tryna impress bitches by walking on water.
September 9, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
yeaokwali

Stephen Hawking stated that something can come from nothing therefore science makes GOD unnecessary. I find that BS because where did the very first something ever in existance come from? Basicly he's saying that outer space and everything in it came from nothing. Theres no way in hell how someone can explan how outer space as a whole came from nothing and formed into what it is. I believe GOD created Heaven and Earth and everything around it and that GOD does infact exist.

na.
September 9, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
Tommy Boy

space and time are connected. when space was started so was time. therefore there was no time for a god to have existed before the big bang.
September 9, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

so what was there? how can people be so sure one way or the other? people been arguing for like millenia
September 9, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
Axraexl

space and time are connected. when space was started so was time. therefore there was no time for a god to have existed before the big bang.

From what I understand, time is a human construct.
In other words, its a just a concept used to measure from point A to point B

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 10, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
Freddie Benson

god isnt real
heaven/hell isnt real
♥♥♥♥♥s didnt die and come back to life 3 days later
nobody built an ark with 2 of every animal on it

lol like if you just think about it none of that shit is realistic at all
i just dont understand religious folk, but if it keeps you from going on a murder spree stay in church lawl

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

September 10, 2011 @ 01:07 AM
Axraexl

god isnt real
heaven/hell isnt real
♥♥♥♥♥s didnt die and come back to life 3 days later
nobody built an ark with 2 of every animal on it

lol like if you just think about it none of that shit is realistic at all
i just dont understand religious folk, but if it keeps you from going on a murder spree stay in church lawl

Arent you in for a surprise

September 10, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
Cboom

well....those things could be blamed on people fuckin up too. i woulda picked like earthquakes or some shit like that as an example.
and even still you could think about it this way..
any human being that has ever been born is basically, scientifically, a miracle, even if it has aids, even if it dies in an earthquake at two years old or gets killed in a drive by. the chances of me or anyone else ever having lived are pretty fuckin close to impossible, if you know what im saying.

I stopped reading after this. You are an embarrassment to the human race. Quite possibly the most outrageously retarded post on one of the internet's most outrageously retarded off topic sections I have ever read. Congratulations.
September 10, 2011 @ 01:36 AM
3lite

i don't fuck with religious talk on hb or anywhere else because ♥♥♥♥♥s on both sides be on some shit.

but the FRUIT from the tree of knowledge is commonly mistaken to be an apple. nowhere in the bible does it say it was an apple. i just feel like this minor detail shows how much you really know about what you're talking about. if you were to argue your point of view with someone i'd like my ♥♥♥♥♥s to atleast look like they know what they're talking about.

there's a lot more in this thread that i feel an urge to address, but that was the simplest one for me without going doctorate degree in theology inducing essay writin apeshit up in this bitch.

Please, enlighten me
September 10, 2011 @ 04:06 AM
5tein

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

September 10, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I stopped reading after this. You are an embarrassment to the human race. Quite possibly the most outrageously retarded post on one of the internet's most outrageously retarded off topic sections I have ever read. Congratulations.

Lol'd
September 10, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
bonemarrow

i love god

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

September 10, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
jtangtwenty3

why? i didnt say life is a blessing from god or any shit like that. im talking in completely rational terms. i said nothing wrong

edit:i just looked up the definition of miracle, and it said it means an act of god. sorry this isnt really what i meant, i was trying to say that life is a highly rare an improbable thing to happen, and simply by having been born we have defied quite significant odds. like winning the lottery times a trillion no joke
September 10, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
JayLovesPinays

Honestly, even if god revealed him/herself (whichever god that is because, you know, there are several different gods out there that people believe in) I probably wouldn't become religious and/or spiritual anyway.
September 10, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
Axraexl

Honestly, even if god revealed him/herself (whichever god that is because, you know, there are several different gods out there that people believe in) I probably wouldn't become religious and/or spiritual anyway.

Bravest ♥♥♥♥♥ in the world up in dis

Please login first to reply.