September 8, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

There is someone or a group of someones out there who are more superior to our current intellect. Do I think they created the universe? No. Do I think they have had a very large influence on the evolution of man? Yes.

There are people on this earth that are harboring the truth, and for a good reason I assume. Because sometimes when you go around asking questions, you end up with the answers and it's not always what you want to hear.

Ignorance is bliss, an that's why none of us know the true reason as to whats out there. Just be satisfied with your life, whether you are a believer in some kind of "god" or believe in nothing at all. What ever the case just cherish everyday of the normality you currently settle with...

It may not last forever. O_O !!!!

September 8, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
brandonicedout

cool keep living how im living, heaven sounds boring as fuck anyways

this ♥♥♥♥♥ cool

I can't fuck with heaven unless I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

September 8, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
bonemarrow

god is dead

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

September 8, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
jtangtwenty3

Even if God was real he (it whatever) is a fucking bitch. He's supposed to love us but he let's babies be born with aids and kids get hit by stray bullets in drive bys. What the fuck is God doing to protect anybody? Get sick and don't go to the hospital and see what God does for you.

I don't think a God is logical. Every religion has it's own beliefs and no one can prove their beliefs are true. If any religion could prove it beliefs were true the other religions would have to be idiots to keep believing their religion. Sure not all religions are mutually exclusive but there's still enough deviation between Catholicism and Protestantism to make one of those groups in trouble if only one is right.

With that said, if God showed up and was like "im real ♥♥♥♥♥. worship me" I'd do it because I don't want to go to hell. I don't think that's ever going to happen though.

well....those things could be blamed on people fuckin up too. i woulda picked like earthquakes or some shit like that as an example.
and even still you could think about it this way..
any human being that has ever been born is basically, scientifically, a miracle, even if it has aids, even if it dies in an earthquake at two years old or gets killed in a drive by. the chances of me or anyone else ever having lived are pretty fuckin close to impossible, if you know what im saying.
September 8, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
Tommy Boy

^^no idea what you're trying to say. scientifically it is a miracle? because we evolved from something 4 billion years ago?
September 8, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
WCDon

I dont belive in "God" as in baby dad of Jesus but I believe sum supernatural being outside of this universe created this universe and shit... Idunu fuck.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

September 8, 2011 @ 09:13 PM
Jens Voigt

Even if God was real he (it whatever) is a fucking bitch. He's supposed to love us but he let's babies be born with aids and kids get hit by stray bullets in drive bys. What the fuck is God doing to protect anybody? Get sick and don't go to the hospital and see what God does for you.

I don't think a God is logical. Every religion has it's own beliefs and no one can prove their beliefs are true. If any religion could prove it beliefs were true the other religions would have to be idiots to keep believing their religion. Sure not all religions are mutually exclusive but there's still enough deviation between Catholicism and Protestantism to make one of those groups in trouble if only one is right.

With that said, if God showed up and was like "im real ♥♥♥♥♥. worship me" I'd do it because I don't want to go to hell. I don't think that's ever going to happen though.

yo, this is true, god can't be as good as the bible says he is. What kind of ♥♥♥♥♥ would create a fucking apple tree, put it right next to a person, create that person with a temptation to eat an apple, then tell the person not to.

September 8, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
playboyxxx

its most likely gonna be us just unaware of anything the second we die, but it would be fucking cool if like it was a lucid dream type scenario forever. i'd think up of crazy shit to do

pink like hamilton

September 8, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
Beach2theBay

well....those things could be blamed on people fuckin up too. i woulda picked like earthquakes or some shit like that as an example.
and even still you could think about it this way..
any human being that has ever been born is basically, scientifically, a miracle, even if it has aids, even if it dies in an earthquake at two years old or gets killed in a drive by. the chances of me or anyone else ever having lived are pretty fuckin close to impossible, if you know what im saying.

i feel you that life is a miracle but that still doesn't make sense. So being born with aids or getting killed before you can even tie your shoes is a gift from God? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Yeah right. I just don't get the point of worshiping God if there aren't any benefits. I could pray to him that I don't get shot if I wear a red bandanna in a crip neighborhood but he's probably not gonna swoop down and stop D-Loc from pulling the trigger.
September 8, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
RenAi beast

LOLOLOLOLOLOL what the fuuuuck are those pictures from?

I stopped reading after the first few posts (OP made no sense btw) but I'll add to this rant orgy where none of us is taking others opinions into consideration.

I became non-religious probably three-four years ago or whenever, but I don't think I'll ever be able to rid my hatred for organized religion. The System uses it to morph entities with incredible potential into insecure war-bent hate mongering GROSSLY CONTRADICTORY sociopaths that pride themselves on not being educated.

There were THOUSANDS of religions that were laughed out of existance before Judaism/Christianity/Islam. I can't fathom how anyone thinks that these three-more specifically, one of these three is the one 'true' choice. It baffles me.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

September 8, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
kidsmissy

Stephen Hawking stated that something can come from nothing therefore science makes GOD unnecessary. I find that BS because where did the very first something ever in existance come from? Basicly he's saying that outer space and everything in it came from nothing. Theres no way in hell how someone can explan how outer space as a whole came from nothing and formed into what it is. I believe GOD created Heaven and Earth and everything around it and that GOD does infact exist.

Instagram: Diorjoe

September 8, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
Muted

I question god from things like hurricanes, earthquakes where God knows people will die but why would he want that upon people?
Everything down is pretty much what I agree on

To be honest I think most people that "don't believe in god" do it just because its some sort of trend. Like teen kids think its "cool" to be atheist.

I believe in god, but I'm not christian

Better to live believing theres a God, and die to find out there isn't.
Then to live not believing and die to find out thier is. (Thats just the motto I live by.)

Just saying b, I think everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, if you don't believe then that's you b.
I ain't like those poeple who like persecute others and look down on them or something cuz of what they think, i let them do them and I just do me. And at the end of the day we can still be cool.

I dont belive in "God" as in baby dad of Jesus but I believe sum supernatural being outside of this universe created this universe and shit... Idunu fuck.

yo, this is true, god can't be as good as the bible says he is. What kind of ♥♥♥♥♥ would create a fucking apple tree, put it right next to a person, create that person with a temptation to eat an apple, then tell the person not to.

There is no "belief". Either God exists or it doesn't, if it revealed itself then it exists simple.
September 8, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
KevBd

organized religion has given God a bad name/image imo. suprisedsuprised

faith is one thing. religion is another.

i personally don't have faith, but i don't hold any sort of animosity towards the idea. religion on the other hand, well that's a different story. organized religion is just plain foolish if you ask me.

two of em x hs shit

September 8, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
jtangtwenty3

i feel you that life is a miracle but that still doesn't make sense. So being born with aids or getting killed before you can even tie your shoes is a gift from God? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Yeah right. I just don't get the point of worshiping God if there aren't any benefits. I could pray to him that I don't get shot if I wear a red bandanna in a crip neighborhood but he's probably not gonna swoop down and stop D-Loc from pulling the trigger.

im not saying you should believe its a gift from god, what im saying is if i were killed tommorow in a drive by shooting, i lived 19 years and the scientific probability of that happening are ridiculously small.

and @tommyboy im saying the existence of human life is scientifically improbable
September 8, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
Concept

Stephen Hawking stated that something can come from nothing therefore science makes GOD unnecessary. I find that BS because where did the very first something ever in existance come from? Basicly he's saying that outer space and everything in it came from nothing. Theres no way in hell how someone can explan how outer space as a whole came from nothing and formed into what it is. I believe GOD created Heaven and Earth and everything around it and that GOD does infact exist.

Stephen Hawking is Albert Eisenstein of our generation which leads me to say that if you can outsmart someone such as Stephen Hawking on whether god exist or not, then prove me wrong. I used to me Roman Catholic but I recently got out of my comfort zone, read some books and did a lot of research which lead me to not believe in Jesus.
September 8, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

LOLOLOLOLOLOL what the fuuuuck are those pictures from?

A television show called Ancient Aliens on the history channel. Tune in for a good laugh.
September 8, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
stevennD

Its illogical to not believe in a Creator.

/thread
September 8, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
dead7

I believe in God. Now that whole trinity thing they try to feed u, thats some bullshit!!!
September 8, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
Axraexl

I believe in God. Now that whole trinity thing they try to feed u, thats some bullshit!!!

Explain

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 8, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
brandonicedout

ay that adam and eve shit though. Wouldn't we all be inbred, causing everyone to be retarded?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

September 8, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
edge

a lot of ignorance up in dis.

ig @ edg.e

September 9, 2011 @ 12:04 AM
dead7

Explain

having read the bible, it doesnt mention this "trinity" idea at all. In fact there are tons of instances where Jesus speak of god as separate from himself, greater than himself etc. and i perceived the holy spirit to be a little more literal in its reference, akin to football spirit, if u follow. the idea that all three are one is completely ridiculous.

The idea that God sent his son9(who is really him) to earth to preach the word of God(himself)is a bit much.

people were more gullible and a bit dumber back then, i think many of the holes in the story or teachings were just made up by whoever was in power.
September 9, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
franjoli

there is only one god, that's the based god.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

September 9, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
VOMITSPIT

Some of the dumbest irrational ♥♥♥♥♥s are in this very thread lol

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 9, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
Axraexl

having read the bible, it doesnt mention this "trinity" idea at all. In fact there are tons of instances where Jesus speak of god as separate from himself, greater than himself etc. and i perceived the holy spirit to be a little more literal in its reference, akin to football spirit, if u follow. the idea that all three are one is completely ridiculous.

The idea that God sent his son9(who is really him) to earth to preach the word of God(himself)is a bit much.

people were more gullible and a bit dumber back then, i think many of the holes in the story or teachings were just made up by whoever was in power.

The term "trinity" is completely conceptual, therefore you wont find the word in the scripture.
So, yes youre correct on it not being mentioned but is derived from scriptural truth.
I hear you on how Jesus spoke at times of being separate but the majority of the time it was abundantly clear that he is one with the Father.
Ex..
(John 5:46)
"If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me."
In the old testament, Moses was clearly writing about The Lord God (Jehovah). Yet Jesus clearly states Moses was writing about himself.
or
(John 14:9)
"Don

September 9, 2011 @ 12:48 AM
BDKHOE

Better to live believing theres a God, and die to find out there isn't.
Then to live not believing and die to find out thier is. (Thats just the motto I live by.)

Just saying b, I think everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, if you don't believe then that's you b.
I ain't like those poeple who like persecute others and look down on them or something cuz of what they think, i let them do them and I just do me. And at the end of the day we can still be cool.

so ur gonna live ur whole life like a scared bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥

smh... ur not even doing it for the good reasons. or at least promoting it for the good reasons.

bitch ♥♥♥♥♥. ur going to hell. GOD dont condone no suckaness.

btw i dun belie in da bitch ♥♥♥♥♥ u call GOD. I only belie in Jesus... syke, I believe in Taylor Gang... syke, I belie in dat Jets Life homie... syke, Cole World ♥♥♥♥♥.

Yall
Mad
Cole
Much
Better
September 9, 2011 @ 12:52 AM
Liquid

Take a step back and think about what you're saying. God creating the universe doesn't resolve the problem. Where did God come from?

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

September 9, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
Axraexl

Take a step back and think about what you're saying. God creating the universe doesn't resolve the problem. Where did God come from?

H3 g0t Da7 Alfa n 0MEguh $UUAG

September 9, 2011 @ 01:16 AM
edge

ayo check dis. long as fuck but its a good read.

ig @ edg.e

September 9, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
VOMITSPIT

so ur gonna live ur whole life like a scared bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥

smh... ur not even doing it for the good reasons. or at least promoting it for the good reasons.

bitch ♥♥♥♥♥. ur going to hell. GOD dont condone no suckaness.

btw i dun belie in da bitch ♥♥♥♥♥ u call GOD. I only belie in Jesus... syke, I believe in Taylor Gang... syke, I belie in dat Jets Life homie... syke, Cole World ♥♥♥♥♥.

Yall
Mad
Cole
Much
Better

dat troll lol

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Please login first to reply.