September 7, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
NoStress

burr

September 7, 2011 @ 02:21 PM
NoStress

money isn't everything in this world... But don't get me wrong without money you're dirt.

Skills, grades, achievement often will not get you as far as knowing the right people and making them like you. Basically interpersonal communication and relationship is far more important once you get out of school, often times even in school. And i don't mean smashing bitches...

cool

burr

September 7, 2011 @ 02:21 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

money IS everything. only broke niccas say otherwise
September 7, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
soap

everything on illmatic
September 7, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
Brooklyn_718

money IS everything. only broke niccas say otherwise

Huge misconception ^^^^^

Money is not everything, money can get you just about everything, there is a difference. You don't get money overnight you need some kind of work/service and then comes the money. Your work/service is more important than the money, because the more your work/service is valued the more money you make.

--

Honestly I wish I was given much more advice growing up....

But I think one of the most important values to have is a respect for time. Henry Ford said that "people get ahead during the time that other people waste"... That's the truth. Respect time. Try to learn as much as you can early on and keep on learning and try to experience as many new things as possible, meet as many people (ppl that are worth your time) as you could, to get ahead of the people wasting their time with "keeping up with the Kardashians" and "Basketball wives". Don't waste time !!
September 7, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
secret genius

instead of chasing girls, get ahead. they'll notice you, but not if they have to look back

preach.

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

September 7, 2011 @ 04:16 PM
MOEHENNY

Hope for the best, anticipate the worst.
September 7, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
orucker

fuck money, get bitches.
September 7, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
Constellations

Huge misconception ^^^^^

Money is not everything, money can get you just about everything, there is a difference. You don't get money overnight you need some kind of work/service and then comes the money. Your work/service is more important than the money, because the more your work/service is valued the more money you make.

--

But I think one of the most important values to have is a respect for time. Henry Ford said that "people get ahead during the time that other people waste"... That's the truth. Respect time. Try to learn as much as you can early on and keep on learning and try to experience as many new things as possible, meet as many people (ppl that are worth your time) as you could, to get ahead of the people wasting their time with "keeping up with the Kardashians" and "Basketball wives". Don't waste time !!

\X/

September 7, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
jtangtwenty3

the only professions really worth pursuing are basketball player or rapper.
September 7, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
Wavey_LenZ

There are two kinds of people in this world, leaders and followers.
I myself am a leader, if you want to become a leader follow me.
September 7, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
Ecks

"Only two things are truly important in life - that you tend to your obligations, and that you are good to others. Everything else will fall into place."
September 7, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
Brooklyn_718

Lol funny. I forgot about that... But what's your point ? He may have been antisemitic, but he was still a genius and pioneer in business.
September 7, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
Jackson12

September 7, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
Constellations

Lol funny. I forgot about that... But what's your point ? He may have been antisemitic, but he was still a genius and pioneer in business.

lol didnt really have a point. i just thought it was funny too

\X/

September 7, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
GrainBelt

Huge misconception ^^^^^

--

Money doesn't buy happiness… but if you're already happy, it makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Don't invest your skills or time in the service industry. You will never become rich or wealthy by doing a day job. You will never be wealthy on salary. Become interested in products—products that add value to everyday life. Work your ass off and surround yourself with people who are better than you. Be opportunistic. Recognize potential. Trust your gut.
September 7, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Being angry is a choice.
People will do or not do what they want to. So give them their freedom and see what they do.
September 7, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
ichigo81

That all this shit is temporary and the only thing we are promised is death so why stress small, irrelevant dumb shit
Also this world is huge so instead of being scared to try new things or travel exploration truly is the key to life and finding ur on truths instead of letting people dictate twisted fiction of the past to control the sheep masses
September 7, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
bonemarrow

fuck as many girls as you can in highschool

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

September 7, 2011 @ 09:06 PM
Quan292

smile, not just for other people but for yourself
September 7, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
Coolest

1. Save your money, Wish i knew dat shit when i got my first big paycheck at 16 its dat ♥♥♥♥♥ urge
2. When you see a dime..dont hesitate getchya killer instinct on and talk to dat broad
3. On some real corny shit if you visualize and believe you can do something .. chances are you can make it happen. [ herd this shit a million times but i never believed it untill ive seen it come true]
cool
September 7, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
Nigga Man

Go to College

Because you don't want to get stuck working an entry level job for 10hr
September 7, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
Nubcake

Lower your expectations, you won't be as disappointed.
September 7, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
JCrewkid

Actually, most of these advices were given to us before. We were just too stupid and immature to listen.
September 7, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol i was gonna say, if the wrong person is saying this stuff, it's not gonna work

probably active guidance is more helpful, especially when you're young. like actually engaging as opposed to just talking and "where do you see yourself in x years", condescending and shit. like if you're gonna help, help, don't throw quotes around

i'm bitter doe
September 7, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
zyezye

you're young, you still have chances

don't fuck it up in high school, you'll feel like a fool paying for education that was given to you for free

you caught feelings but she didn't, catch the signal and move the fuck on
September 7, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
macabre

You lose money chasing women, never lose women chasing money
September 7, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
▓▓▓

September 8, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
Pretty Joseph

remind her you the ♥♥♥♥♥ her ass needs, not some needy ass ♥♥♥♥♥ cool

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

September 8, 2011 @ 03:14 AM
filthavenue