Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 6, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
Brooklyn_718

You need to consider a field your actually interested in. It's stupid for so many reasons to choose a career path just because it makes the most money.

IMO running your own (profitable) business is the best job hands down. As already stated in this thread being a business owner is the best job. Smart people know that creating a job is more beneficial than getting one.
September 6, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
NoStress

You should not choose a major solely because of the money. You'll end up miserable with a job you probably hate.

burr

September 9, 2011 @ 09:32 AM
Norrin Radd

Anesthesiologists make $200K? Wow. Veterinary Technicians do everything. From radiology and anesthesia. And we get paid like.. Max $50K. That is some bullshit. Fuck. Ive done anesthesia for free as a co-op. Stupid.

I think the average is mid 300K for anesthesiologists

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 9, 2011 @ 09:45 AM
goldANDsacks

op needs to think about sucking dick. lots of money in that these days.

co-sign. just made $10.
September 9, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
kmz

ivy league (any major) -> goldman sachs trading -> hedge fund -> start own hedge fund

john paulson made 4.9B last yr
david tepper made ~4B
pretty sure that's more than 300K
September 9, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
curtis50cent

I think the average is mid 300K for anesthesiologists

a little under 300k around here.

i worked with a few... theyre a pain in the ass and a little fucked in the head let me tell you that.
September 9, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
Homes

ivy league (any major) -> goldman sachs trading -> hedge fund -> start own hedge fund

john paulson made 4.9B last yr
david tepper made ~4B
pretty sure that's more than 300K

becoming that successful of a hedge fund manager is about as easy as becoming a pro basketball player
September 9, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
Cybrax2

doctors dont make that much anymore unless your highly specialized.

think about what is gonna be in needed or in high demand in like 20-30 years or so

im thinkin computers and aerospace engineering. if yo go for the doctor/surgeon route make sure youre involved withlike the high tech machine/bioengineering shit.

i think internet or international law or some shit like that will be a growing field as well.
like for example, theres this guy who went to my high school is a lawyer and developed an organization system for handling class action lawsuits involving hundreds or thousands of people, and apparently it works really well because now he is the one everyone calls all around the world. these cases have tons of money involved because of the number of people so he makes like 30 million a case or more. think if you could do something like that with relation to internet law/international law, fields that are emerging and changing and still being shaped, and oftentimes involving quite a lot of money.
that being said, fuckbig money im livin the hoodrich life>sad

truth

Fuck college! Play this game, get ideas, be billionaire

Knowledge is potential power btw.

Please login first to reply.