Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 30, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
lihp

Name: Phil
Hobbies: masturbating, running, history
Why you should be considered: I have no life. I love HB.

Question #1: No, why would I trust the lion. It's a competition he'd just tell me the wrong way and track down my dehydrated carcass later. Survival of the fittest. Plus I'm a hunter and I've probably screwed over the lion's homies. Too much reason to believe he's not honest.

Question #2: I'd order a cake recreation of the island on the show "lost" and I'd reenact episodes while killing the characters off by eating their sugary recreations.

Question #3: Clementines. They're small so you can bring them anywhere and they're segmented so you can share when need be.
August 30, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
Constellations

LOL read the bible again. It never references an apple. It's a fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

fffuuuu im dumb

\X/

August 30, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

fffuuuu im dumb

common mistake. smile Some preachers even say it.
August 30, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
jaded

Name: Loc Dog, baby.

Height: Six-deuce!

Father's name: mmm... I dunno.

Sex: hell yeah, ♥♥♥♥♥!

Salary desired: 3 million dollars! Cash!

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 30, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
adoboFosho

common mistake. smile Some preachers even say it.

funny how this is taken out of context

but bread baked with dung is real &)

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 30, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
GENERAL DISARRAY

Name: Rachel
Hobbies: sleeping, stalking people, watermelon and mmorpgs
Why you should be considered: i dont really wanna be a mod, i just like filling out forms.

Question #1: You are a hunter in the African Savannah and had lost your son. You search for him frantically and run across a talking lion. He tells you that your son went East. Do you believe him and go East? Yes or no and please explain your answer.
its not that i dont trust the adorable lion but im a little unsure whether his cardinal direction skills are on point. but because i dont want him to feel bad and self-conscious i shall go in the direction he wants me to go!

Question #2: If you were stuck on a dessert island what would you order first and why?
cheesecake because its uhh-may-zing! but if its the type of dessert island where everythings made of candy id probably start chomping down the chocolate buildings omg

Question #3: What fruit would you consider the fruit of all fruit and why?
WATERMELON! its a meal AND it satisfies a quench! BAM.
August 30, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
himynameisblank

Name: Harry
Hobbies: cooking, tennis, video games, and art
Why you should be considered: I'm a BAMF

Question #1: You are a hunter in the African Savannah and had lost your son. You search for him frantically and run across a talking lion. He tells you that your son went East. Do you believe him and go East? Yes or no and please explain your answer.
Nah talking lions don't exist

Question #2: If you were stuck on a dessert island what would you order first and why?
I'd order a cake
punani, its a meal AND it satisfies a quench! BAM.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

August 30, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
iPhamous

Name: Kevin
Hobbies: Sleeping, Drawing, HB
Why you should be considered: Because I... I don't know, why not?

Yes, he's a mystical lion that could talk, why wouldn't I believe him?
I would order Sour Punch Straws, I could use them as straws inside of fresh water, and eat it after wards.
Cherries.
August 30, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
Eaton

Name: Matt
Hobbies: pretzel goldfish
Why you should be considered: fatkidreacts.gif

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

August 30, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
WHS.

Eaton for president

August 30, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
jtangtwenty3

eaton 4 mod
August 30, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
hentai

LOL.i

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

August 30, 2011 @ 06:41 PM
missy.

.... no type of seeds.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 30, 2011 @ 06:49 PM
gnar

Name: Sky
Hobbies: Philosophy, fitness, blogging, interwebz
Why you should be considered:

Consistent, mature, rational poster, who has moderated before. I really like this community and I think it would be cool to help moderate it to new heights, THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!

Hell yes, I'm going to trust a talking Lion. You don't see that everyday.

By myself? With a group?
By myself: order myself to find a volleyball in the wreckage and give it a name.
A group: Clothes are now unnecessary.

A pear. It isn't in a hard shell, but isn't to mushy, it's sweet but not too sweet, and perfect size. Like that perfect boob...
August 30, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
soap

Name: Rachel
Hobbies: sleeping, stalking people, watermelon and mmorpgs
Why you should be considered: i dont really wanna be a mod, i just like filling out forms.

its not that i dont trust the adorable lion but im a little unsure whether his cardinal direction skills are on point. but because i dont want him to feel bad and self-conscious i shall go in the direction he wants me to go!

cheesecake because its uhh-may-zing! but if its the type of dessert island where everythings made of candy id probably start chomping down the chocolate buildings omg

WATERMELON! its a meal AND it satisfies a quench! BAM.

post tits
August 30, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
Iceboogie

suspended

Name: Paul
Hobbies: Looking at denim and fashion, searching for music, basketball, fitness
Why you should be considered: Have put a lot of time on Hypebeast. Time to make it useful

Yes. This is your son we are talking about. Nothing comes before family. Just throw a saddle on the lion and take him East with you. If your son isn't there then you can deal with the lion still.

Some fried ice cream because the thought of frying ice cream alone is crazy.

Dragonfruit because it has thin skin which means its easily accessible, its got seeds that you can swallow, its a melon so it keeps you refreshed, it is white/transparent, and it is not sold in every store. So hype.

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

August 30, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
It's Only Hype

lmao @ Eaton's

Please login first to reply.