August 29, 2011 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

Hi everyone,

It's that time of the year again where we start the scouting process for a new moderator that will lead the charge come next year. Previous years have proved quite eventful and we've seen some great contenders in the past.

If you'd like to nominate yourself for modship please complete the following form and answer the questions below. Post here in this thread and at the end of it all we'll pick a new mod who will begin a junior moderator position with a 6 month probation period. During the 6 months you'll be enrolled in MAE (Moderator Academy of Excellence) where you'll complete the training and become a full fledged honorary mod.

You'll get the opportunity to help shape and influence the Streetwear community as well as have access to the moderator perks such as the mod lounge which offers discounts, coupons, freebies, etc. Good luck to everyone and may the best man/woman win!

~Sonny

POST YOUR APP IN THE THREAD

<Copy this form and fill it out>
Name: (First name is fine)
Why you should be considered:

Question #1: You are a hunter in the African Savannah and had lost your son. You search for him frantically and run across a talking lion. He tells you that your son went East. Do you believe him and go East? Yes or no and please explain your answer.

Question #2: If you were stuck on a dessert island what would you order first and why?

Question #3: What fruit would you consider the fruit of all fruit and why?
August 29, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
livestok.

Name: Frank
Hobbies: weightliftin, running, hunting n1gg3rs
Why you should be considered: I would rid this forum of the cancer that is '10 and '11 members and pinoys. Would get my boy Dray to come back

Question #1: You are a hunter in the African Savannah and had lost your son. You search for him frantically and run across a talking lion. He tells you that your son went East. Do you believe him and go East? Yes or no and please explain your answer.

Fuck that shit Imma chill

Question #2: If you were stuck on a dessert island what would you order first and why?

Would acquire some slaves

Water ; - )
August 29, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
Youngfresh6def

#demodlefty
#remoddbcooper
August 29, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
missy.

yay for "man/woman".

reserved. :]

--

Name: Claire
Hobbies: Eating, sleeping, lurking hb/tumblr, drawing, listening and trying to find new music, learning how to do things that interests me.
Why you should be considered: Because there are no female Mods.

It's a trap. Either way there will be lions and they will try to kill me. I search East first, find a pack of lions (pride) that are ready to kill me but I kill them all off. Obviously, my son isn't there so I continue back West, kill the other lions and successfully rescue my son. :]

A nice cold tiramisu or an old fashioned cheesecake. These two are probably my most favorite desserts, so why not?

This is definitely a tough one but I would have to pick honeydew. I think honeydew is underrated by most people but this fruit is probably the best tasting fruit I've ever had. This or pineapples. But pineapples leave that scratchy feeling in your throat :c

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 29, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
BTD

sup

Name: Gangsta Mac Daddy
Hobbies: Buying Supreme
Cause im a trill ass nicca

Question #1:You are a hunter in the African Savannah and had lost your son. You search for him frantically and run across a talking lion. He tells you that your son went East. Do you believe him and go East? Yes or no and please explain your answer.

No, I kill the fucking lion and GO WWWWWWESSTSIIIDDDEEE BOOII then ask Zordon were my fag son
is

Question #2:If you were stuck on a dessert island what would you order first and why?

Watermelon

Question #3:What fruit would you consider the fruit of all fruit and why?

Carrots

Black Panther member

August 29, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
trevxv3

Name: Trev
Hobbies: Supreme
Why should I be considered: I honestly dont give two fucks I thought the questions were funny so I thought I would answer them.

Question 1: What kind of lion are we talking about? If it is Scar, fuck no Im going the opposite direction, Mufasa on the other hand, he says jump I say 'how hi?'.

Question 2: a helicopter ride, why? to get the fuck off the island before all that sugar destroys my body

Question 3: the fruit of your looms, because in the sb it seems like you say "I ate this, my cum should taste great" alot

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 29, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
internet

Name: Andrew
Hobbies: Skating/snowboarding, photography, cars, music, party
Why you should be considered: maturity and/or sex appeal. And I've spent the past four years reading this forum almost daily. I'd like to help clean it up.

Nah, definitely head west. As you can tell from the map pictured below, I'd have a 3/4 shot of ending up in the rain forest unless I was on Madagascar (which is an uninhabited death sentence anyway). Sure, there's a 1/4 chance of hitting the coast or civilization going east but that area of savanna is located in Ethiopa/Sudan which is also a death sentence. Plus, trusting a lions since of direction is just silly.

probably some sort of pie. idk, i don't eat dessert.

kumquat
August 29, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
soap

Name: Max
Hobbies: girls, beer, drift... etc
Why you should be considered: zoom on da yamaha

nah yo lions gun lie

the sweet sweet pussy

bananas no homo
August 29, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
element

Name: Kevin
Hobbies: Social Analyzation and Beer
Why you should be considered: Experience in Moderating. Mod of two previous forums. Also knowledgeable in streetwear. Intern for a streetwear blog.

talking lion? i'm hallucinating, but i'm gonna go East.

creme brulee. it's satisfyingly sweet with a nice texture.

the watermelon. because Petey Greene told me so...
August 29, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
trevxv3

lmao at reserved yall taking this that seriously?

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 29, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
ClydeFrazier

Name: Michael
Hobbies: Snowboarding, Weightlifting, Cars, Old Movies, Hip Hop
Why you should be considered: i spend a shitload of time on here, enjoy REAL discussions about music, cars, and fitness, and want to help rid this place of all the haters

if he sounds like james earl jones, i'll prolly believe him.

cottage cheese, almond butter, and casein powder

cuz that's the sweetest thing i'll let myself eat

watermelon. because it's fucking delicious and it's the biggest.

don't even care if i'm gettin trolled.

Melo Gang All Day

August 29, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
chemist.

Name: Matt
Hobbies: dj'ing, cycling, playing bass, tumblr
Why you should be considered: There are no Canadian mods (that I know of), and I'm responsible and I go hard in the paint.

Yes, I would go East, cause Illmatic is the greatest hip-hop album of all time. The lion is clearly a fan of good music.

Dinosaur eggs, cause that's the most baller shit you can have. Second would be a pepper mill full of diamonds.

The tomato of course. One fruit gives us ketchup, tomato sauce, and tomato juice. If you don't like tomatoes, you're probably a racist and no one likes a racist (except other racists of course).

Cheers,
chemist.

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

August 29, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
KoreanJesus

Name:Trill
Hobbies:Tennis, Shopping, Facebook, Making Sandcastles
Why you should be considered: I should be considered because I am very pretty, very smart, I have very beautiful hair, and it's always been my dream to be a moderator on an internet forum.

Yes, because lions are very ethical and trustworthy.

I would order Brownie A la mode. The combination of brownie and ice cream has a
more superior taste than anything in the world

watermelon
August 29, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
CanvasO8

Name: Thomass.
Hobbies:photography, going to shows, hikes and food.

No. If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and wheel falls off, how many pancakes are left in a doghouse? moss always grows on the north side of a rock. go north. Jesus would.

Arizona Ice Tea. It is the elixir of life/damnation to hell. Matters how you use it to your advantage. It can and will attempt to corrupt you. Ask Pooki.

Cherimoya. Dat Texture. Dat coolness. Dat rareness. Dat juicey but not obnoxiously juicey. Dat expensive trill fruit. Mark Twain even said so.
August 29, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
nostalgia deux

No
August 29, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
MERCYSIDE102

Name:mercyside
Hobbies:chemestry,philosophy,learning new things
Why you should be considered: i followed hypebeast since its humble origins as a basic blog.
i've been a witness to the increase in popularity of street wear and street culture as a whole since day one and the how its shaped the youth not just here in the U.S. but worldwide.
Even though ive been more of a lurker more than anything, i still follow the hypebeast forum on a daily basis since 2003 as a part of my daily ritual.and yes i am interested in shaping and influencing the Streetwear community.

no.lions don't talk.i am clearly hallucinating
theres no such thing as a dessert island.i am clearly hallucinating

this question makes no sence. i am clearly hallucinating
August 29, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
Frodizzi

2nd pagesad

Name: <- its over there.
Hobbies: lurkin hb.
Why you should be considered: cus im og as fuuuuuuuu.

what the fuuu? i dont have kids.

a soft serve. im tryna do some coning on this dessert island.

liberace. self explanatory.
August 29, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
F/22

Name: Vinay
Hobbies: denim,weighlifting, trying beer, trying foods, and photography
Why you should be considered: Because I am always on, have insightful feedback, and spend enough time on Superdenim forums to help out on the denim forum, and I have my two cents on fashion/clothes so me saying something is helping out somebody.

Question #1: You are a hunter in the African Savannah and had lost your son. You search for him frantically and run across a talking lion. He tells you that your son went East. Do you believe him and go East? Yes, because statistically you have a 50-50 chance of being right or wrong. Being that that lion didn't kill you that statistically means he is a nice lion, and statistically being nice means you don't lie often.

Question #2: If you were stuck on a dessert island what would you order first and why? Cookie dough ice cream, with sprinkles, because it is simple and a classic.

Question #3: What fruit would you consider the fruit of all fruit and why? Bananas, because they can be eaten with peanut butter, and make any bad tasting protein powder taste good.
August 29, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

Name: Cray
Hobbies: Listening to music, clothes
Why: Im 17 and still young. Most of these dudes is too old and dont have time on their hand.

Question 1: No. The east of the African Savannah is where the lions and cheetahs graze for food. (Real fact btw.....)

Question2: An airplane. It can take my back home.

Question 3: Apple. Adam and Eve is known to have ate an apple. An apple fell on Newtons head too.
August 29, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
Ferris.Bueller

Name: Ferris.Bueller
Hobbies: Peeeenoy hunting
Why you should be considered: Cause im that &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; thatll clean this neighborhood up from all the peenoys

Na &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;, gut that lion

Nothing. What dessert is the island made out of? Whatever it is, ill just live off that.

Pussy... it quenches my thirst, i2onnel.
August 29, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
db_cooper

Name: db cooper
Hobbies: robbery and skydiving
Why you should be considered: cuz i used to be one and i was/am legit

Question #1: You are a hunter in the African Savannah and had lost your son. You search for him frantically and run across a talking lion. He tells you that your son went East. Do you believe him and go East? Yes or no and please explain your answer
no. i give up and tell myself he was adopted anyways

probably some ben & jerry's half baked because its great

i'd say anything but the orange because lefty's name is orange
August 29, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
sion

sup

Name: Gangsta Mac Daddy
Hobbies: Buying Supreme
Cause im a trill ass nicca

Question #1:You are a hunter in the African Savannah and had lost your son. You search for him frantically and run across a talking lion. He tells you that your son went East. Do you believe him and go East? Yes or no and please explain your answer.

No, I kill the fucking lion and GO WWWWWWESSTSIIIDDDEEE BOOII then ask Zordon were my fag son
is

Question #2:If you were stuck on a dessert island what would you order first and why?

Watermelon

Question #3:What fruit would you consider the fruit of all fruit and why?

Carrots

ahahahahhahahha .. dat shit made me laugh
August 29, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
PlugTunin

Name: PlugTunin
Hobbies: watching tv, chronic masturbation, lifting,lurking hb
Why you should be considered: cause ill do a good job and shit

it depends if the lion is ethnic or not, if he is then no
panda
grapes, no grapes no grape soda

This new layout is a disappointment

August 29, 2011 @ 11:18 PM
Jackson12

new mods same hypebeast. anyone here who wants to be a mod to try and clean this place up is delusional. it is simply impossible to rid the boards of all the assholes. prepare to be let down if you try and come in like batman..
August 29, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
BKBROWN

your new leader is here

Name: Billy
Hobbies: art & music
Why you should be considered: i would be a good mod becaues i am connected to this community i grew up here

hb is my hood and father figure
hb was always there for me

now i will be there for hb in its time of need

Question #1: yes because its a lion

Question #2: i hate sweets i would just get water

Question #3: pineapple because it is tropical and iconic

plus the dole logo looks like a pineapple from underneath if u squint really hard

supreme duffel bag supreme duffel bag supreme duffel bag supreme duffel bag supreme duffel bag supreme duffel bag supreme duffel bag supreme duffel bag

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 29, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

Name: James Dolpin
Hobbies:Lurking HB
Why you should be considered: I shouldn't be considered, I should be made into a mod.

I would trust him. There is a mutual respect amongst apex predators.

A sack of sour gummy worms. They're sweet and sour my &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;. Sweet and sour.

Raspberries. I like to put them on my fingertips and pretend I have claws.
August 29, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
Jagraj

Name: Dom
Hobbies: Acting, Art, Music
Why you should be considered: Been around these forums for a while now, use to post often when this forum was normal, now it's wild, and I wanna be the enforcer. o____o

If that lion can talk, I'd assume he knows whats up. I run with lions, so I'm going East to find my sonnn.

I'd prolly order a amsterdamian prostitute and tell her to smuggle some of that DANK over with her to the island. 2 for 1

An Orange cause you can peel it and do the 'i love you,i love you not game' and it always ends in I LOVE YOU. <3
August 29, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
mrfunnni

Name: jon
Hobbies: skateboarding, road biking, martial arts, fashion, car tuning (subarus)
Why you should be considered: Its my understanding that a mods arn't always the most opinionated person, but someone who can put themselves in another persons situation and try to solve through every variable that arises in the most clear and precise way. I believe that i can accomplish this.

If im lucky enough to have a son, and we are actually in the African Savannah and im not just hallucinating from the Gdp then we will have obviously been hunting for something. If we were hunting i would have already trained my son in the many survival techniques i learned in the special forces, he would then be carrying an Ak-74 and i would be assured he would be following Bear Grylls episode on the african savannah right before we started our journey. I would never believe a talking lion because lions do not talk unless i am starving and start to see things. In which case i would shoot the lion for lying to me and trying to get me to turn my back towards him so he can pounce on me. I would then thank the based god for not being dead, call the lion cray and find my son. im not worried about my son he will survive. Although i am worried Simba will come back from revenge

The first thing i would order would be a Supreme x Zippo lighter i failed to cop last week. Zippos have renowned reliability and if in the event i am rescued i can determine if i should let them rescue me depending on what they say about my lighter, ie) "You paid how much for that lighter? thats insane!" "ill be fine here thanks"

Strawberries, cause they get you laid.

haha fag

August 29, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
HandsOfZeus

Name: Kenneth
Hobbies: Making music, online shopping and being an asshole
Why you should be considered: I mean come on seriously think about it

Hell naw, the lions probably got his &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;s around the corner waiting to pounce on my ass, then I'm gonna be lion food just like my dead son. Mourn and keep it moving or kill his ass and have a dope ass scarf like King Japhy Joe, on some Coming to America type shit.

Idk probably a bitch that could cook

The sweet fruit we all consider vagina, razz but thats a good tongue.
August 29, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
4cubanlinxpt2

No

Please login first to reply.