September 1, 2011 @ 02:25 AM
beasting 510

ron is the truth
September 1, 2011 @ 03:02 AM
undercover.

Unfortunately the media has too much control and influence over the presidential race...and Fox news doesn't give Ron Paul the time of day on there.

This.
We live in an power elite society.
September 1, 2011 @ 04:53 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Damn the radio won't play good music, and the news media won't show someone who is relevant.

What happened to us?

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 1, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
jtangtwenty3

Unfortunately the media has too much control and influence over the presidential race...and Fox news doesn't give Ron Paul the time of day on there.

yet he is still coming in first or second in all the straw polls and shit, and setting records in fundraising. the internet is powerful too, which is where people like us come in (whoever you support)
September 1, 2011 @ 10:26 AM
jtangtwenty3

everyone who runs for president gives the same story during their campaign. "im gonna fix everything." it never happens though.

thats because pres. cant really do that much and its not really possible to "fix everything", set things up so that they have the possibility of fixing themselves, which if you buy into that shit will naturally happen.
September 1, 2011 @ 11:19 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ true true. but ever since Obama became a president the debt went skyrocketed. thx to failing 2 bail outs n invading Libya n more countries.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 1, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
Wavey_LenZ

fuck this guy
He's what you call a right wing populist.
He wants to make the state smaller by, for example getting rid of welfare.
He also opposes federally funded contraception programs.
September 1, 2011 @ 01:31 PM
ignorantian

fuck this guy
He's what you call a right wing populist.
He wants to make the state smaller by, for example getting rid of welfare.
He also opposes federally funded contraception programs.

your point?
September 1, 2011 @ 01:41 PM
Wavey_LenZ

your point?

that was it
September 1, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
Constellations

i like that this guy sticks to his ideologies, but its too bad that i dont agree with a lot of his shit. sad

\X/

September 1, 2011 @ 03:05 PM
dead7

he isnt a realist
September 1, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
PlatinumRespect

everyone who runs for president gives the same story during their campaign. "im gonna fix everything." it never happens though.

hes not new to this tho, and is just giving us what people wanna hear... he's been standing by these beliefs and has had all of his stuff out on the table for yearssssssssss

hes not just some joe schmoe who comes on the scene and says "change"
September 5, 2011 @ 08:38 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

the matrix is a system, neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it
morpheus - the matrix [1999]

Ron says the system isnt working so there must be a drastic changes happened in order to make it work so I aint got no problems with getting rid of the Feds and stopping the war. Most importantly US stop acting like a world police that every country hates

September 5, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
TwiggyDig

Dumb? Explain? Aside from you and maybe chopzz millions of white honkeys dunno shit on what's really going down in American Govt. Black people prolly Didnt even gave a shit till obama Became prez. I'm Canadian and I know your own government is scamming all y'all. Your own banks where you invested your money is scamming all yall. Your being runned by corrupted ass politicians who's so powerful that it's blinded Americans for many years now. Americas most strongest belief is also their weakest flaw "Patriotism" - people will do everything for their country and their government, yet your government aint doing shit for you. Nothing is free now. It's either your blinded or you somewhat know WTF is going on but will say "it is what it is" at the end of the day and just take it up the ass by your government big ass dick.

"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth, cuz they don't want their illusions destroyed"

PS. How are you printing more papers when the country isn't even makin as much racks as they printed.

so everyone should give up?

makes sense, good for you. I hope when Canada is struggling everyone gives up and your country goes to shit too.
September 5, 2011 @ 12:01 PM
livestok.

ok 100% serious post here

Chopzz you shouldnt be speaking on this subject youre english isnt good enough to be able to have a good view on the election. Not trying to be funny you just arent familiar enough with the language to be able to have a strong opinioin. and second of all everything you learn/know is probably from tumblr
September 5, 2011 @ 12:12 PM
jafeel

September 8, 2011 @ 03:13 AM
chris dibiase

During commercial break from GOP debate, Perry grabs Paul and gets in his face
September 8, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ lmao wtf is he trying to do lmao. what a cornball trying to hardball somebody smh.

ok 100% serious post here

Chopzz you shouldnt be speaking on this subject youre english isnt good enough to be able to have a good view on the election. Not trying to be funny you just arent familiar enough with the language to be able to have a strong opinioin. and second of all everything you learn/know is probably from tumblr

- Just because my English isnt my strongest skill mean i shouldn't be allowed to talk/discuss about the REAL ISSUES that actually matter?

So you expect me to shut up n keep my eyes close? What a fucking joke. Who gave you that kind of right tell anyone this way? What are you some Internet Nazi?

- You're dead wrong if you think the tumblr is the sole resource where i have encountered these information. I mean come on, i have fucking internet access.

-In case you didn't notice, this is already 3rd time for the Congressmen Ron Paul to run for the presidential election so it's actually not a whole lot of new stuff here tbh.

These are the things he has been saying n advocating for years so i'm just trying to spread the words. that's all.

- I suggest you not to click on my thread if it bothers you. It's that simple ain't it? smile

Now go enjoy your favorite Canadian artist Drake n eat some poutine please cool

September 8, 2011 @ 04:33 AM
Homes

Aight first off, to everyone saying "we should go back to the gold standard" and "how are you printing racks that your country aint made yet" (rizal) please at least take a basic econ class before making a post about this shit. Canada does the exact same thing. And going back to the gold standard would fix absolutely nothing, in addition to causing a global financial crisis.

Anyways, I actually like a lot of Ron Paul's positions, but as someone else said already, he isn't a realist. He wants to withdraw from the UN and NATO in a time when international politics are more important than ever. He wants to eliminate most bureaucracies because he believes that the free market can effectively govern what they do now. The fact of the matter is that doing what's "right" instead of what's "best" will not keep a nation afloat in the world today.
September 8, 2011 @ 05:55 AM
Constellations

yeah he's not a realist. and he's got too much faith in the "invisible hand of the free market." Theres been plenty of instances in the best where businesses in the past have overpowered the "invisible hand."

i.e. in the late 1800's the railroad companies worked together to set exorbitantly high freight rates for farmers out West. This was a vital service for them cause they made their living by sending their crops east to be sold and thats how they made their living. The railroad companies were taking a very large portion of these profits with their high freight rates, however, and the farmers had no where else to turn. Every railroad was doing this.

If Ron Paul got his way, there'd be more situations like this, so no thanks.

\X/

September 8, 2011 @ 06:56 AM
Hunter

Gary Johnson holds a lot of the same political views and as a former Governor actually implemented some of what Ron Paul just talks about, now if he could just get into the goddamn debates haha
September 8, 2011 @ 09:18 AM
Kwyjibo

he's going to bring the US back to the fucking stone age

I've gone out the window

September 8, 2011 @ 09:20 AM
Kwyjibo

there's no fucking hope for america. Just give up

coolcool

I've gone out the window

September 8, 2011 @ 09:51 AM
jtangtwenty3

yeah he's not a realist. and he's got too much faith in the "invisible hand of the free market." Theres been plenty of instances in the best where businesses in the past have overpowered the "invisible hand."

i.e. in the late 1800's the railroad companies worked together to set exorbitantly high freight rates for farmers out West. This was a vital service for them cause they made their living by sending their crops east to be sold and thats how they made their living. The railroad companies were taking a very large portion of these profits with their high freight rates, however, and the farmers had no where else to turn. Every railroad was doing this.

If Ron Paul got his way, there'd be more situations like this, so no thanks.

yes this is called colluding which is against the constitution thus mr paul would not approve and would prevent it from happening.

and if he became pres he wouldnt really be able to do the really radical stuff, other than i guess bringing the troops home, because of checks and balances and all.

did he really say he wanted to withdraw from the UN?never heard that
September 8, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
SantaDuJuan

I'm really amazed by the young people that ride this ♥♥♥♥♥'s dick. Dude's crazy and his son is crazy. I remember him saying once he wanted to legalize all drugs, I understand that from a matter of principal but it wouldn't work in modern American society. I honestly don't think lowering the drinking age to 18 would really pan out either.

He's also a creationist. I have a hard time agreeing with someone on an intellectual level when they denounce evolution. Nothing against him personally but I couldn't vote for someone to run the country I live in when they don't believe in science.

That and the fact that if he had his way, the FDA wouldn't exist and other government run agencies. Nah I appreciate my food being tested, even if it's being shit on by lobbyists I'd rather have that system then it being run by the businesses themselves.
September 8, 2011 @ 10:42 AM
-alex

yall ♥♥♥♥♥s gon pay with silver and gold, lmao
September 8, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
RenAi beast

America can be 'fixed'. It's just a case of the blind leading the blindfolded right now. We've become lazy and impatient thanks to potent opium from the elites<---I'm aware of the irony of saying such on this site. While I have no proof, I personally think that the one percent of the population that has ALL of america's money will be too busy stuffing their face to notice any upheaval, should one occur.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

September 8, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
RA*SAN

If Ron Paul wins, the U.S. would be in better shape than it's been in for a while. Plus, weed would be legalized. What more could you ask for? lol. He's got my vote.
September 8, 2011 @ 04:02 PM
myBallz

homes lying politicians always lie
September 8, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
LiveEra87x93

He won't win. Voting for him is just throwing away your vote.

stupidest shit ive ever heard. "throwing away your vote"; what the fuck is the point of voting if you cant choose who you want to be president.

Please login first to reply.