Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 29, 2011 @ 04:51 AM
Saro

all this political bs makes me wanna move to antartica and "chill" for the rest of my lifecool
August 29, 2011 @ 05:03 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

[B][I]Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 29, 2011 @ 07:53 AM
Rizal

dumb...

Dumb? Explain? Aside from you and maybe chopzz millions of white honkeys dunno shit on what's really going down in American Govt. Black people prolly Didnt even gave a shit till obama Became prez. I'm Canadian and I know your own government is scamming all y'all. Your own banks where you invested your money is scamming all yall. Your being runned by corrupted ass politicians who's so powerful that it's blinded Americans for many years now. Americas most strongest belief is also their weakest flaw "Patriotism" - people will do everything for their country and their government, yet your government aint doing shit for you. Nothing is free now. It's either your blinded or you somewhat know WTF is going on but will say "it is what it is" at the end of the day and just take it up the ass by your government big ass dick.

"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth, cuz they don't want their illusions destroyed"

PS. How are you printing more papers when the country isn't even makin as much racks as they printed.
August 29, 2011 @ 08:05 AM
CHEEP

i just wanna smoke some weed and not lose my job.
August 29, 2011 @ 08:05 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

He won't win. Voting for him is just throwing away your vote.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. IMO, I know RP isn't gonna win. But he's making more noise this time than last time. This campaign is more about planting seeds and growing awareness. My vote is a seed for the future. My vote is to contribute to America's consciousness. My vote is to hopefully add to a collective that makes people take notice and hopefully perk their ears enough to listen for at least 5 minutes. I don't believe we'll win NOW....but I hope that as our freedoms get raped, and our taxes rape us, we'll try freedom for once. It's not wasting a vote.

gold standard is dumb and he doesn't accept the theory of evolution razz.

other than that he's ok, still don't know what to really think of him..

Gold standard is not dumb. Look at the UK. They're on a silver standard and their pound has been stronger than the dollar for decades.

Also, his personal convictions are irrelevant because he believes in state run government. In other words, it's up to the state to decide certain things. He'll keep his hands out of anything that's not federal. For example, he doesn't condone drugs. But he believes in liberty so he's not going to force laws on people. He doesn't believe in gay marriage. He doesn't believe in abortion. But he's leaving that up to the states to decide. And that's the way it should be.

I'm telling you guys, if you guys like freedom, he's your man. If you want a strong economy, this is your man.
August 29, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
hasbeens

you grossly overestimate how much power a president has...

qft
August 29, 2011 @ 08:29 AM
lihp

nigga i just wanna smoke weed

/thread

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0GZznxMC14
August 29, 2011 @ 09:11 AM
jtangtwenty3

Nah but really, y'all are fucked. Another recession by 2013, guaranteed. Might as well hail our chinese overlords starting now

were already in another recession lol.

sad that people are saying it doesnt matter or were already fucked. americas in bad shape for sure but it is still totally within the realm of possibility that we could turn it around. if we dont, it will be because we were too lazy and ignorant to change our government and the way we live.

ron paul is the most legit candidate out there in my opinion. i agree with most all his views, which by the way he has held since he ran for pres in the 80s, meaning he stays true to his shit and doesnt flip flop in order to look good, he does what he says he will. he has the most consistent voting record in congress. plus im tryin to spark my blunts without the cops sweatin me>sad
August 29, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
jtangtwenty3

He won't win. Voting for him is just throwing away your vote.

why wont he win? hes in 2nd place in early ratings for republicans and thats with being shutout by fox news, meaning he really should be in first cause theres a load of dumbasses who just vote for whoever fox news tells them too. and a lot of recent studies have said obama could be in trouble this election. plus, last election was ridiculous with the amount of swing voters probably switched over to his side because he probably had the most succesful marketing campaign ever. i mean shit supporting obama was just the trendy thing to do. i dont think that will happen this year, or at least i hope not.
August 29, 2011 @ 10:22 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

/thread

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0GZznxMC14

Give it a watch.
August 29, 2011 @ 10:36 AM
mrscrouge

obama is bitchmade.

♥♥♥♥♥s always hating on the teaparty but they're secretly wishing for the next ♥♥♥♥♥ to be the second coming of Reagan cool

fuck popular opinion, im voting for romney or ron paul whoever makes it.
August 29, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
Too Trill

i bet that ♥♥♥♥♥ eats pussy

simp ass nicca
August 29, 2011 @ 11:03 AM
Rizal

i bet that ♥♥♥♥♥ eats pussy

simp ass nicca

real men eat pussy. real ♥♥♥♥♥s let their bitch sit on their face.
August 29, 2011 @ 11:32 AM
lihp

August 29, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
DhA

Stephen Baldwin is an idiot.
August 29, 2011 @ 01:04 PM
gnar

you grossly overestimate how much power a president has...

qft. You see how the House has fucked Obama in every way possible? And that's only a GOP controlled house and it can be argued that it's only the Tea Partiers of that GOP sect that has effected Obama so much.

We live in a democracy, a very complicated one. There are a system of checks and balances and the president only has so much power. smh at ANYONE thinkings a goddamn president is going to change a country by himself, including Obama and Paul. lol @ "hope" and "Ron Paul Revolution."
August 29, 2011 @ 02:03 PM
loltown

How you look at this ♥♥♥♥♥? he wants to abolish income taxes, leave the UN, NATO, WTO and prefers an america with the foreign policy of washington. how you ♥♥♥♥♥s fux with hm suprisedsuprisedsuprised
August 29, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
jtangtwenty3

qft. You see how the House has fucked Obama in every way possible? And that's only a GOP controlled house and it can be argued that it's only the Tea Partiers of that GOP sect that has effected Obama so much.

We live in a democracy, a very complicated one. There are a system of checks and balances and the president only has so much power. smh at ANYONE thinkings a goddamn president is going to change a country by himself, including Obama and Paul. lol @ "hope" and "Ron Paul Revolution."

its true a pres can only do so much, congress needs change as well.
August 29, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
trevxv3

This is the only thing I agree with chopzz on, ron paul seems to be pretty legit, unfortunately he will never win

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 29, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

cosign

- I think US president is still powerful as fuck considering the fact that he can start a war with the country without the approval of UN cough *Bush Jr*

- I'm totally against the idea of USA taking the role as the world police n trying do the "justice." Honestly ain't nobody really appreciating this whether we're freeing them from the oppressive regime anyways. No matter what the natives will view USA as the colonist with the guns who wants to make $$$ which I dont blame them either cuz partly it's true. SIMPLY PUT LET'S JUST MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS & LET THEM DO THEM.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 29, 2011 @ 05:31 PM
Hélas

LOLLLLLLLLL i been rp supporter since 2006 and i was just talkin about him to my friend yesterday night kinda funny to see this shit on hb but hes forreal vote for him if not at least do some research. faggots |0
August 29, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
toneg

I've been a fan of Ron Paul for a few years now, I'd definitely vote for him if I was American.
August 29, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

August 29, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
jaded

See if you can find that Jon Stewart clip where he shows how all the news stations completely ignore Ron Paul's existence in the race, it's hilarious.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 29, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

True, but to be fair a president can use their influence in a major way when entering wars.
August 29, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Ok. But i meant the president doesnt have to give a fuck what UN has had to say cuz UN said there wasnt weapons of mass destruction and there werent. The president is powerful in a sense that he can do those kind of things n get away with it.

Signing the patriot act so the govt can surveillance ur house, search through your library checkouts, and wiretap your phone.

The president can arrest anyone using the vague term of "terrorist" and put them in places like the Guantanamo bay prison with no due process including american people. For example, Bradley Manning.

August 30, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
jtangtwenty3

the president can't start a war with another country ya dumb fuck. they can send in troops, but not declare war. congress funds the war ♥♥♥♥♥ so they can declare war.

i mean i know this is technically true but cmon, we havent had congress officially declare a war since...
and who says you need funds? were in 5 wars right now with no funds so obviously its not stoppin us.
not even our own government can stop itself from going to war lolrazz
August 30, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
ClydeFrazier

See if you can find that Jon Stewart clip where he shows how all the news stations completely ignore Ron Paul's existence in the race, it's hilarious.

www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-15-2011/indecision-2012---corn-polled-edition---ron-paul---the-top-tier

Melo Gang All Day

August 30, 2011 @ 05:02 AM
PlatinumRespect

^ youtube embed ftw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uoEf-6-pjQ

RON PAUL 2012 cool
September 1, 2011 @ 02:18 AM
ignorantian

as of right now ron ron seems like the best man for the job

Please login first to reply.