Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 28, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Ron Paul: [1935 - Present] 1st elected in 1976, Paul is serving his 12th n final congressional term in Texas. This is his 3rd presidential run. Before he became a politician, he was a medical doctor. He raised more $$ from the donation than anybody else in the last election.

He doesn't flip-flop his opinions and he said he's going to bring the entire troops back home including such places like German station [WW 2 was over more than 60 years ago] and he also want to get rid of the Federal Reserve System [where they print DOLLAR CURRENCY] that is owned by group of bankers PRIVATELY. There's nothing federal about Feds, it's as federal as Fedex.

He also wants to bring the gold/silver standard back with the $ currency cuz he believes the paper money is "nothing but a symbol with no tangible market value"

The mainstream media wants to nothing to do with him n his strong opinions.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6D3uPLlCu8

* Let’s not forget that Ron Paul is a strong believer in the Constitution that our founding fathers have created. Unlike many of cocksuckers who are too busy to tweak n find the loopholes in their own favors in exchange of normal Americans’ basic liberty.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMmVwW8h4Ho

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 28, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
ClydeFrazier

was rootin for dude in 08, but it's doubtful. he might have a chance if mitt romney suddenly dies though.

Melo Gang All Day

August 28, 2011 @ 11:52 PM
Axraexl

Im done
Im not trusting any politician I dont even wanna hear it.
Once theyre elected, the act is over and its a whole new actor
The President is just a glorified spokesman

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 28, 2011 @ 11:52 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Unfortunately the media has too much control and influence over the presidential race...and Fox news doesn't give Ron Paul the time of day on there.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

August 28, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
hooperr

he's the same as any right-wing-nutjob.
August 28, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
Rizal

There's no fucking hope for america. Just give up
August 29, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
WCDon

I remember hearing bout this ♥♥♥♥♥ couple years ago. Sounds like bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥ doe.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

August 29, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
HandsOfZeus

this ♥♥♥♥♥ might die in office of elected
August 29, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

I fuck with his foreign policy as long as he's not going as far as advocating some type of pre-WWII isolationism. I still don't trust any politician as far as I can throw them.
August 29, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
WojieWorldPeace

this ♥♥♥♥♥ might die in office of elected

Better than someone who will kill the country

Buffalo Bills till I die.

August 29, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
Juicy J

nigga i just wanna smoke weed

WE TRIPPY MANE

August 29, 2011 @ 12:45 AM
jaded

He won't win. Voting for him is just throwing away your vote.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 29, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
4cubanlinxpt2

nigga i just wanna smoke weed

August 29, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
tmwtg

How did I know this was a Chopzz thread when I saw the political title?
August 29, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
TwiggyDig

gold standard is dumb and he doesn't accept the theory of evolution razz.

other than that he's ok, still don't know what to really think of him..
August 29, 2011 @ 12:59 AM
TwiggyDig

There's no fucking hope for america. Just give up

dumb...
August 29, 2011 @ 01:07 AM
chemist.

dumb...

Nah but really, y'all are fucked. Another recession by 2013, guaranteed. Might as well hail our chinese overlords starting now

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

August 29, 2011 @ 01:20 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

He won't win. Voting for him is just throwing away your vote.

That's like saying you're not gonna root for your favorite NBA team or something cuz you know they're not capable of winning so you're not gonn waste time watching them perform even though there's still a very slim chance of them actually winning?

I know the presidential election is not based on the popular vote. but I'd rather vote for someone who is sincere about his vision in order to change his country for the people, instead of voting for the lesser evil and telling yourself "oh well" as you shrug off your shoulder. I find that extremely ignorant n depressing.

Giving up...sad

Personally I can't live myself with that kind of important decision left in the air n hope for the best. When your decision can affect your future, but as well as the entire citizens' fate.

gold standard is dumb and he doesn't accept the theory of evolution razz.

So it's better to let Feds to print money out of thin air n have the entire citizen for its price? The price of high inflation as you see your hard-earned wages going to the toilet [in terms of value] and the enormous debt that is virtually impossible to pay for??

The gold standard prevents this kind of financial meltdown cuz the feds won't be able to print as much money they like to/

google "Fiat currency" for more info.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 29, 2011 @ 01:24 AM
linh

politicians talk vs. politicians act...

i just want to smoke weed.

2 0f them
August 29, 2011 @ 01:36 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ go ahead, aint nobody stopping your ass. thank you for sharing that with us

August 29, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
hooperr

you grossly overestimate how much power a president has...
August 29, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
jaded

That's like saying you're not gonna root for your favorite NBA team or something cuz you know they're not capable of winning so you're not gonn waste time watching them perform even though there's still a very slim chance of them actually winning?

I know the presidential election is not based on the popular vote. but I'd rather vote for someone who is sincere about his vision in order to change his country for the people, instead of voting for the lesser evil and telling yourself "oh well" as you shrug off your shoulder. I find that extremely ignorant n depressing.

Giving up...sad

Personally I can't live myself with that kind of important decision left in the air n hope for the best. When your decision can affect your future, but as well as the entire citizens' fate.

To use your analogy, you would rather bet on your favorite football team knowing they are going to lose than bet on the team they are playing?

I would rather spend my vote on the lesser of two evils so to speak (i.e. I voted for Obama because to me McCain was another 4-8 years of the Bush administration with Palin in there as VP). It's not ignorant, it's just the nature of politics. The presidential race will never come down to Ron Paul vs. another candidate for the presidency.

The lesser evil or lesser of two evils principle is the idea in politics and political science that of two bad choices, one isn't as bad as the other, and should be chosen over the one that is a greater threat. I would expect someone like you to understand that.

If you're spending your vote on someone who has no chance of winning, then you really aren't helping the country at all. At least by voting for one of the last two remaining candidates, you can say "okay, I don't agree with this guy 100%, but he has some things planned that will start to help." You might agree with Ron Paul 100%, but voting for him isn't going to change the direction our government is heading, and I consider that a wasted vote.

August 29, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
StrykerTFC

Changing to a fiat currency fucked us up but reverting to a gold standard I don't think is the way either because of how high of a commodity gold is and with foreign trade we'd be fucked unless everyone adopts a gold currency. The answer is just make the Federal Reserve an actual federal entity where there's regulations in place and a limit of how much money you can print.
August 29, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
whoRichard?

I can never take a guy seriously again with the last name Paul....

August 29, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
himynameisblank

I would vote for this guy if I was 18

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

August 29, 2011 @ 02:01 AM
jaded

Just sell America to Warren Buffet, it can be one of Berkshire Hathaway's holdings cool

August 29, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I agree to disagree Jaded. I perfectly understand your position, but it still makes me sad

- J.F.K had a bill ready to be signed in order to prevent the Feds with their monetary power by promoting silver certificate and guess what happened to him? we all know... i worry about that potentially happening to Ron Paul if he does get elected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

August 29, 2011 @ 02:17 AM
jaded

I agree to disagree Jaded. I perfectly understand your position, but it still makes me sad

- J.F.K had a bill ready to be signed in order to prevent the Feds with their monetary power by promoting silver certificate and guess what happened to him? we all know... i worry about that potentially happening to Ron Paul if he does get elected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

It's just how it is man, it's not like I'm any happier about it. If it was a popular vote, it would be a different story.

If there was a chance of the government saying "hey, look at all these young people that are using their votes for Ron Paul, maybe we should give him a shot" then maybe I'd change the way I vote, but for now I have to stick with what I said above.

August 29, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
northwest

lol u picked some random pic from tumblr that cherry picked facts to make ron paul look better than obama. sadlyfe.
August 29, 2011 @ 04:47 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i figured it's much better to post that comparison picture rather than have me ramble on it on it just to see "DIDN'T READ IT" gifs.

those are their positions though. Obama promised he would stop DEA raids on medical cannabis clinic, but it didn't happen. He promised he would pull out the US troops out of the middle east, but it didn't happen.

- i expected a well constructive criticism from you northwest. son im disappointed

Please login first to reply.