300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 22, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
Axraexl

So I was at the mall. I was in the top 10 for freshest dressed their.(i analyzed the whole mall and put myself in the top 10 for freshest dressed) And as I was analyzing I saw a bunch of lazy dressed ugly dudes with these high class fresh hot ass chicks. I was confused by this. I mean im fresh as fuck and super model good looking. A classy type of dude. But here's the thing. I don't pull bitches as often as I would appreciate

My friend who dresses pretty good but not as good as me he's not bad looking but i look better. He gets bitches. my cousin who isnt really fashionable at all but he is a funny guy has a super model type lookin chick. Ass all fat an shit. She dresses very classy and he dresses in basket ball shorts and a shirt.

Now what ive noticed today is that girls dont really give a shit how a guy dresses and really dont give a shit how he looks. Girls like guys who approach them. and well have a personality. If you have those two things you can fuck any girl you want

Approach and personality those are the two main things and only things.

im gonna start dressing like a bummy ass muther fucker and approach some chicks and see if i can pull some numbers. How you dress doensnt mean shit How you look doesnt mean shit

Im tired of dressing like a G ass Classy ass muther fucker and not pullin Bops. I see these bummy ass dudes with runway models and i ask myself whats wrong here

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 22, 2011 @ 12:25 PM
KillaKeyz

Cool story bro.
August 22, 2011 @ 12:25 PM
soap

August 22, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
Kwyjibo

if you dress like a hypebeast you don't deserve girls of any caliber. judging from the way you think of your friends and judge them you are an asshole. you are probably the guy in PE class wearing jeans and fixing your shirt and cap all the time instead of playing.

I've gone out the window

August 22, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
CHEEP

you shouldnt dress well to pull bitches, you should dress well so youre not a bummy motherfuker. you should do it because YOU care, not because someone else does.
August 22, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
rocka

So you're telling me girls don't care about the fit of my raw denims?
August 22, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
hools

So you're telling me girls don't care about the fit of my raw denims?

i think this is what OP is getting at. breakthrough.
August 22, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

hypebeast => dress to impress dudes

cotdamn u just realized this? u think girls give a fuck about supreme or $400 shoes that arent even Italian or raw denim?

hypebeast => high school swag
August 22, 2011 @ 12:57 PM
livestok.

bitches do care if you dress well (not that much but still) but hypebeast shit isnt dressing well lmao
August 22, 2011 @ 12:58 PM
chaobro

So I was at the mall. I was in the top 10 for freshest dressed their.(i analyzed the whole mall and put myself in the top 10 for freshest dressed)

...so you're a faggot. thats why you dont "pull bitches"
August 22, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
F/22

Dressing might get you attention and let them feel comfortable near you, but after that it's all you.
August 22, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
illy

August 22, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
Iggle

hypebeasts only get 2 reactions from people

props from other hypebeasts

disgust from the other 95% of the population

#pedogangweindis

August 22, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
hasbeens

only people disgusted by what hypebeasts wear, are other hypebeast. example; sac beefin thread.
Personally i dress how i want to dress, and some bitches like that way, and some bitches dont care...i aint even tryna be with the bitchs that are disgusted by my dress sense.
August 22, 2011 @ 01:28 PM
zeezyo

cant believe i read that.

for guys, its more about what you do.
for girls, its more about how you look.

X

August 22, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

you shouldnt dress well to pull bitches, you should dress well so youre not a bummy motherfuker. you should do it because YOU care, not because someone else does.

bitches do care if you dress well (not that much but still) but hypebeast shit isnt dressing well lmao

QFT all of the above.

OP is late as hell.

Dressing well doesn't pull the chick for you. It just makes you presentable. YOU gotta pull the chick.
August 22, 2011 @ 01:37 PM
sliicktalk

cant believe i read that.

for guys, its more about what you do.
for girls, its more about how you look.

This.

Girls arent as shallow to the extent of guys.

You aint pulling bitches cause you love the cock OP.
August 22, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
SanixSwag

Aye, girls like guys who can dress, but only guys would really notice your supreme, and you a.p.c and shit you really think girls pay that much attention. Look at the clothes they wear some simple ass shit.
August 22, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
Ace.

I pull bitches regardless n1ggа
August 22, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
Brosef

I remember when being on HB was rad and you saw some dope ass fits all the time, and now sad so being a hypebeast = being a douche bag
August 22, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
Too Trill

So I was at the mall. I was in the top 10 for freshest dressed their.(i analyzed the whole mall and put myself in the top 10 for freshest dressed) And as I was analyzing I saw a bunch of lazy dressed ugly dudes with these high class fresh hot ass chicks. I was confused by this. I mean im fresh as fuck and super model good looking. A classy type of dude. But here's the thing. I don't pull bitches as often as I would appreciate

My friend who dresses pretty good but not as good as me he's not bad looking but i look better. He gets bitches. my cousin who isnt really fashionable at all but he is a funny guy has a super model type lookin chick. Ass all fat an shit. She dresses very classy and he dresses in basket ball shorts and a shirt.

Now what ive noticed today is that girls dont really give a shit how a guy dresses and really dont give a shit how he looks. Girls like guys who approach them. and well have a personality. If you have those two things you can fuck any girl you want

Approach and personality those are the two main things and only things.

im gonna start dressing like a bummy ass muther fucker and approach some chicks and see if i can pull some numbers. How you dress doensnt mean shit How you look doesnt mean shit

Im tired of dressing like a G ass Classy ass muther fucker and not pullin Bops. I see these bummy ass dudes with runway models and i ask myself whats wrong here

Here's the thing...

95% of the niccas on this board believe that "swag" is something that can be purchased, sorry to break it to you, but that just simply isn't so. A lot of you guys simply have no fuccin game whatsoever, so you figure "hey, ill just buy mad gear and bitches will be on my dicc"... unfortunately, it's not that easy fam.

Don't buy clothes to look interesting. Buy books and become interesting.

There's infinite power in stimulating a woman's mind with your words (mind) then there is stimulating her eyes with your fashion. Belee dat
August 22, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
$$$$$

Here's the thing...

95% of the niccas on this board believe that "swag" is something that can be purchased, sorry to break it to you, but that just simply isn't so. A lot of you guys simply have no fuccin game whatsoever, so you figure "hey, ill just buy mad gear and bitches will be on my dicc"... unfortunately, it's not that easy fam.

There's infinite power in stimulating a woman's mind with your words (mind) then there is stimulating her eyes with your fashion. Belee dat

Words of Wisdom cool
August 22, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
Coldclock

Here's the thing...

the goddamn truth.

to me, swag has always been confidence. you probably dress circles around me(even though that's all relative) but in the end, you should dress to make yourself feel comfortable and presentable. no girl worth talking to gives a shit about how much Supreme you own
August 22, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Cept he's looking to fuck bitches not women.
August 22, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
Coldclock

Cept he's looking to fuck bitches not women.

in that case he should just buy them whatever the fuck they want, nabbing bitches is easy. women are a challenge.
August 22, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
CrackPipeLips

believe it or not some of us buy clothes because WE like the way they look.
August 22, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
Too Trill

believe it or not some of us buy clothes because WE like the way they look.

believe it or not but you have only fucced two girls in your life

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151706

and i dont thinkg that YOU only buy them because you like the way you look but also because of the way they make YOU feel...

so don't play that card with me homie... i see u
August 22, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
gb

loooool Too Trill

Just a heads up.. when you use the word swag, you will only EVER pull bitches who use the word swag. Chunkie ass hood rat bitches with applebottom jeans on... not runway model looking bitches.
August 22, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
CrackPipeLips

believe it or not but you have only fucced two girls in your life

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151706

and i dont thinkg that YOU only buy them because you like the way you look but also because of the way they make YOU feel...

so don't play that card with me homie... i see u

Huh? Yeah, i feel good when I look good, but that doesn't mean I buy my shit simply to impress other people. It would be dope if some bitch would wanna suck my cock cause I had on a preme hat, but I realize thats not what happens in real life. So I buy clothes because I LIKE them.
August 22, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
Danny BruhVito

c'mon son, of course women like a man who knows how to dress. but more importantly they like dudes who aren't pretentious.

Please login first to reply.