My dog needs $5000 surgery :(

August 21, 2011 @ 11:03:08 AM
You're completely right. But its a personal issue, and my dog cant defend himself, so I cant help it. But your right.
The ones talking the most shit are probably the ones with the least amount of self esteem. Bottom line: Im doing whatever it takes to help my dog, and this problem came at a very inconvenient time. My status of employment at the moment doesnt reflect my over-all work ethic or ability to work. I'll leave it at that.

That happens to be you
August 21, 2011 @ 11:11:10 AM
Ive been working ever since I was 15. As a new graduate, and not being registered (like a nurse) those who are registered get priority over me. Therefore making it hard to find a good job. Im applying at random places that I thought Id never work at (grocery store, etc) anything temporary to help until I find a good job. So dont think Im sitting here buying expensive shit and then having no money. Ive had this shit since when I was working, and now Im unemployed. Its just bad timing.

why, to good for that?

This new layout is a disappointment

August 21, 2011 @ 11:20:11 AM
This whole thread is ridiculous.

It shouldn't even exist.
August 21, 2011 @ 12:21:24 PM
yea i copped dat new KrisKay album, "Allergic To Success" smokeyface

In non-KrisKay news:

I hope everything works out for her doggie though...

IG: @PicturesInTheMail

January 27, 2012 @ 05:33:34 AM
♥♥♥♥♥ had to cop 5 inch dick cause he didn't have one to begin with.

lol my ♥♥♥♥♥ you right i aint have no 5 in dick, get on that 7.5 lifestyle ♥♥♥♥♥

sorry everyone can't be like you and wear size 6 K-Swisses and gangbang in your K-Mart jeans

Go back to trying to beat your sister in rhyme battles and rhyming about abstinence and and getting your face exfoliated, b.

♥♥♥♥♥ don't ever try to come at me like that b, you the softest ♥♥♥♥♥ on here.

You the type a ♥♥♥♥♥ to serenade caterpillars.

♥♥♥♥♥ you don't Dougie, you Diggy.

♥♥♥♥♥ you softer then baby coochies.

♥♥♥♥♥ you in a fucking rap group with ya sister, why am I talking to you.

♥♥♥♥♥ you rock K-Swisses, dat fitted cost more then my footwear and pants put together lifestyle
sorry b, i cant take you seriously knowing you're a 15 year old kid hidin behind the interwebz. get real

Shouts out to the ♥♥♥♥♥s who ain't get they footwork from K-Mart

lol baby coochies
January 27, 2012 @ 05:38:28 AM
Nigga why the fuck are you reviving all of these old ass threads? Ol defibrillator ass
Please login first to reply.
x