My dog needs $5000 surgery :(

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:11
Lol dis ♥♥♥♥♥ still hidin. All I can see from that picture is dat generic zumiez tee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-xxA5nxtU&feature=player_embedded
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:12
lol my ♥♥♥♥♥ you right i aint have no 5 in dick, get on that 7.5 lifestyle ♥♥♥♥♥

sorry everyone can't be like you and wear size 6 K-Swisses and gangbang in your K-Mart jeans

Go back to trying to beat your sister in rhyme battles and rhyming about abstinence and and getting your face exfoliated, b.

♥♥♥♥♥ don't ever try to come at me like that b, you the softest ♥♥♥♥♥ on here.

You the type a ♥♥♥♥♥ to serenade caterpillars.

♥♥♥♥♥ you don't Dougie, you Diggy.

♥♥♥♥♥ you softer then baby coochies.

♥♥♥♥♥ you in a fucking rap group with ya sister, why am I talking to you.

♥♥♥♥♥ you rock K-Swisses, dat fitted cost more then my footwear and pants put together lifestyle

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:13
SMH at you simps falling for this scam, you ♥♥♥♥♥s realize that her dad ALREADY PAID for the surgery by getting a loan, now she's just collecting money to "give" back to him. this is the same girl that was talking about buying a 25k car last week and bragging about her 2k purse
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:15
Lol dis ♥♥♥♥♥ still hidin. All I can see from that picture is dat generic zumiez tee

lol fuck u mean hidin

im right here nicca

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:16
SMH at you simps falling for this scam, you ♥♥♥♥♥s realize that her dad ALREADY PAID for the surgery by getting a loan, now she's just collecting money to "give" back to him. this is the same girl that was talking about buying a 25k car last week and bragging about her 2k purse

1st post and U already mad?
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:17
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:20
kris how it feels that you got ya ass beat and changed schools like a bitch doe
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:23
I died at least 12 times in this thread alone.

This shit cray. blinkyeyes

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:24
Wait bitch u cant find one of them simp sugar daddy ass ♥♥♥♥♥s to pay that bill.

Shit aint makin sense, tongueface

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:25
I am getting a job. Ive been looking in my career field and as a new grad its not easy so I am willing to settle for something below my career field. So stop taking bits and pieces of information that is convenient for you to bash me, and maybe then your opinion would be valid.

indeed.com has plenty of job listings, finding a job is easy as fuck as long as your committed to finding a job and I mean persistent constantly calling and bugging employers. Showing that your proactive is how you seal the deal, I hate the i can't get a job excuse...beggar's can't be choosers.
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:26
looks like the sn fits the person. Where can i donate some money to your paypal ♥♥♥♥♥? U look like one of dem uganda ♥♥♥♥♥s i see on tv for the feed the child infomercial.

lololol
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:27
u lookin sexy, but u should use dat 5k for a boob job.

Ill give you 100 for a blowjob. We in da same city too. Your near eaton centre
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
how bout u sell that fuckin LV in ur avy instead of asking for money from random strangers while insulting them?

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck that you a Nigerian scam artist i aint falling for this shit bish

hahahaha
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:32

dis ♥♥♥♥♥ srs
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:33
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:35

told y'all this bitch was lying through her teeth. I'D RATHER DONATE MY MONEY TO THE HORNS OF AFRICA.

WHY DON'T YOU STFU AND GIVE YOUR DOG'S ASSHOLE A RIMJOB FOR ALL I CARE.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:35

Grimey TDot ♥♥♥♥♥s hahaha

EDIT: word on that "beggars cant be choosers"
jaded
Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:46
aye my computer needs $3000 surgery smh

who got snaps on my pooter?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:58
thinking how much chicken nuggetssss i can buy with 5000 bucks right now

smokeyface
Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:27
itt
Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:09

haha this guy

free max b 2013

Inactive User

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:35
Talking reckless to a dude that donated? You get no respect from me.
Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:58

hahaha ♥♥♥♥♥h's on point smokeyface
Aug 21, 2011 @ 05:53
if this bitche's ass hole is as small as her tits

den im tryna be about dat doe
Aug 21, 2011 @ 11:03
You're completely right. But its a personal issue, and my dog cant defend himself, so I cant help it. But your right.
The ones talking the most shit are probably the ones with the least amount of self esteem. Bottom line: Im doing whatever it takes to help my dog, and this problem came at a very inconvenient time. My status of employment at the moment doesnt reflect my over-all work ethic or ability to work. I'll leave it at that.

That happens to be you
Aug 21, 2011 @ 11:11
Ive been working ever since I was 15. As a new graduate, and not being registered (like a nurse) those who are registered get priority over me. Therefore making it hard to find a good job. Im applying at random places that I thought Id never work at (grocery store, etc) anything temporary to help until I find a good job. So dont think Im sitting here buying expensive shit and then having no money. Ive had this shit since when I was working, and now Im unemployed. Its just bad timing.

why, to good for that?

This new layout is a disappointment

Aug 21, 2011 @ 11:20
This whole thread is ridiculous.

It shouldn't even exist.
Aug 21, 2011 @ 12:21
yea i copped dat new KrisKay album, "Allergic To Success" smokeyface

In non-KrisKay news:

I hope everything works out for her doggie though...

IG: @PicturesInTheMail

Jan 27, 2012 @ 05:33
♥♥♥♥♥ had to cop 5 inch dick cause he didn't have one to begin with.

lol my ♥♥♥♥♥ you right i aint have no 5 in dick, get on that 7.5 lifestyle ♥♥♥♥♥

sorry everyone can't be like you and wear size 6 K-Swisses and gangbang in your K-Mart jeans

Go back to trying to beat your sister in rhyme battles and rhyming about abstinence and and getting your face exfoliated, b.

♥♥♥♥♥ don't ever try to come at me like that b, you the softest ♥♥♥♥♥ on here.

You the type a ♥♥♥♥♥ to serenade caterpillars.

♥♥♥♥♥ you don't Dougie, you Diggy.

♥♥♥♥♥ you softer then baby coochies.

♥♥♥♥♥ you in a fucking rap group with ya sister, why am I talking to you.

♥♥♥♥♥ you rock K-Swisses, dat fitted cost more then my footwear and pants put together lifestyle
sorry b, i cant take you seriously knowing you're a 15 year old kid hidin behind the interwebz. get real

Shouts out to the ♥♥♥♥♥s who ain't get they footwork from K-Mart

lol baby coochies

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.