August 20, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
decastar

donated cuz i love dogs sad
August 20, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
Cybrax2

a: the moral and emotional nature of human beings

Dogs do not have morals, lol you do not believe they do. Why do dogs bite babies, pregnant women, and the elderly.

c : spiritual or moral force : fervor

Again no morals.

It's a mute point they are animals, if it makes you feel better cats, birds, and fish do not have souls either. smile

You wouldnt know anything about animals until you took care of them for a while.
August 20, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
Constellations

a: the moral and emotional nature of human beings

Dogs do not have morals, lol you do not believe they do. Why do dogs bite babies, pregnant women, and the elderly.

c : spiritual or moral force : fervor

Again no morals.

It's a mute point they are animals, if it makes you feel better cats, birds, and fish do not have souls either. smile

one last thing though

humans kill, maim, rape and torture other humans and animals.

humanity as a whole must not have any morals

\X/

August 20, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
livestok.

exception is not the rule.

humans save other lives, donate to kids in africa, jump infront of bullets, restore broken butterfly wings, give food to hungry, let elderly have the seats on the bus etc.
August 20, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
Constellations

humans save other lives, donate to kids in africa, jump infront of bullets, restore broken butterfly wings, give food to hungry, let elderly have the seats on the bus etc.

same could be said for dogs lmao.

obviously dogs are incapable of donating to africa and restoring broken butterfly wings but most dogs do not bite babies and old people

\X/

August 20, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
JCrewkid

Oh, the dictionary said it. It must be true. I dont have anything against people viewing pets as pets. My dog is a pet, he knows his place and he knows that we are his owners and he listens to us. He is a very good dog and is very obedient.

However, you cannot knock me on my beliefs and what I am willing to do for my dog. If asking people for donations as embarassing as it is, and selling all my shit that I spent a lot of money to buy, or have received as gifts is, how I want to make money before I can find a job to help pay of the loan, then thats what I will do. At the end of the day, you dont know what me, or my family is going through, and footing $5000 is not easy, and having people tell you that you're stupid for doing so doesnt make it easier either.

If you dont want to donate, then dont. Reblogs and retweets are also available even if you cant give what costs less than a Big Mac. There is no sense sitting here and trying to debate my feelings towards my pet. Nothing will change. And I will keep asking as long as I have to until I hit a brick wall, or find a job.

Yo, ARE YOU FOR REAL?

Let me give you to 3 rules to begging:

1. You ain't shit.
2. Look pitiful (don't go posting up all your LV and Gucci shit).
3. Don't fucken belittle the potential givers.
August 20, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
Cybrax2

You saying dog's cant contribute? They could do a lot of things [but ill leave that to your research and experience to find out]...despite the lack of thumbs, fingers, use money, and the ability to speak.
August 20, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
livestok.

You saying dog's cant contribute? They could do a lot of things [but ill leave that to your research and experience to find out]...despite the lack of thumbs, fingers, use money, and the ability to speak.

Refer to my original post. Dogs were not mentioned AT ALL in any way. So just fall back this doesnt concern you

same could be said for dogs lmao.

obviously dogs are incapable of donating to africa and restoring broken butterfly wings but most dogs do not bite babies and old people

Im sure there are studies about dog morals and behaviours but I dont really wanna look em up. But its safe to say humans are more intelligent beings and have morals because they can put others ahead of themselves after they take care of their own needs. Dogs just have to survive
August 20, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

bitch making it sound like it's a financial obligation to donate. fuck u bitch. sell ur own shit.

I never said anyone had to donate anything. Im merely stating the fact that its such a small sum of money yet people are acting like Im asking them to dish out thousands. If people want to donate it's up to them. Im not arguing. What I AM arguing is people trying to beat me down for asking in the first place, or for even trying to save my dog.
August 20, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Yo, ARE YOU FOR REAL?

Let me give you to 3 rules to begging:

1. You ain't shit.
2. Look pitiful (don't go posting up all your LV and Gucci shit).
3. Don't fucken belittle the potential givers.

LOL the ones belittling my efforts are potential givers? Yeah. The potential givers are the ones telling me to kill my dog. I see the direct correlation.
August 20, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
livestok.

potential givers as in anyone who reads this thread
August 20, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Can we not start a debate on whether dogs have souls or not? Honestly this is going no where. No one will ever come to any sort of conclusion and this is something only God knows.
August 20, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

potential givers as in anyone who reads this thread

I address people as individuals, I did not say anybody who doesnt donate is a piece of shit. Anyone who doesnt want to donate is a perfectly fine and good person in my books. Its the people being negative and rude that I am addressing. Please dont generalize my responses to everyone. Because they arnt ment for everyone.
August 20, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
jaded

For those of you arguing about whether or not dogs have souls, do some research:

debate over

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 20, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
livestok.

I am referring to Jcrewkids post not yours

potential givers are anyone who reads this thread and is aware of the situation not just people who told you to put down your dog
August 20, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
JCrewkid

Real motherfuckers do real shit.

Still willing to throw in money for the nudes though.
August 20, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
Eddy.

lol @ everyone arguing. if people are going to donate, then let them donate.
August 20, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
jtangtwenty3

real motherfuckers do real shit and dont bash/elevate themselves over other people.
im glad you donate for good causes but why the confrontation here? dont get it.
August 20, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
JCrewkid

real motherfuckers do real shit and dont bash/elevate themselves over other people.

Cuz it's HB and we gotta always be dramatic on here. It ain't that serious though. I hope that dog gets better, too.cool
August 20, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Because in real life they're probably losers who need an anon outlet to feel good about themselves. After meeting MANY HB members over the few years, I have found this to be very true.
August 20, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
deadpooL

on the real,

i hope everything works out for you and your dog, but you need to shut the fuck up. ♥♥♥♥♥s post pictures of dead babies on here and there's always a few dumbfucks who crack a joke about it. let the (sick) ♥♥♥♥♥s do their thing. stop preaching. this isn't PETAtalk son, this is hypebeast.

i'll shoot some cash your way though.
August 20, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Smh @ arguing when there's a dogs life on the line here. HB is soulless as fuck lol
August 20, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

For those of you arguing about whether or not dogs have souls, do some research:

debate over

eaaaaaaaaaaaaasy street
August 20, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
Lucasj

Can we not start a debate on whether dogs have souls or not? Honestly this is going no where. No one will ever come to any sort of conclusion and this is something only God knows.

I used to believe in God... But now it's too mainstream. |0

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

August 20, 2011 @ 08:50 PM
JCrewkid

Because in real life they're probably losers who need an anon outlet to feel good about themselves. After meeting MANY HB members over the few years, I have found this to be very true.

Wait, but you're the one with no fucken job and begging online strangers for money to fix your dog's asshole though confused

You meant an anonymous outlet right? Aren't you the one using anonymity to solicit money though? lmao...pot calling the kettle black. If you are so proud of yourself then go set up a booth in front of a supermarket or something and ask people there to help you.

MAYBE after a couple of looks and stares or disregards, you'll know the value of money. Talking about how people can't even afford donate of what's less than a Big Mac when YOU are the beggar.

That high class pigeon life. I see you doe.
August 20, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
Ecstasy

you shouldve just stopped your comments in this thread after the first post...your not helping your cause arguing and insulting people...if anything your indirectly contributing to the death of your dog

may basedgod have mercy on his soul

August 20, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
jaded

yet you come to HB for donations...

Wait, but you're the one with no fucken job and begging online strangers for money to fix your dog's asshole though confused

You meant an anonymous outlet right? Aren't you the one using anonymity to solicit money though? lmao...pot calling the kettle black. If you are so proud of yourself then go set up a booth in front of a supermarket or something and ask people there to help you.

MAYBE after a couple of looks and stares or disregards, you'll know the value of money. Talking about how people can't even afford donate of what's less than a Big Mac when YOU are the beggar.

du goin in, shit's cray

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 20, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
Iceboogie

suspended

cray. true though.

you shouldve just stopped your comments in this thread after the first post...your not helping your cause arguing and insulting people...if anything your indirectly contributing to the death of your dog

may basedgod have mercy on his soul

yea

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

August 20, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
Too Trill

man fucc this

nudes or gtfo

u finna earn this money

how special is your dog to you?
August 20, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

I am getting a job. Ive been looking in my career field and as a new grad its not easy so I am willing to settle for something below my career field. So stop taking bits and pieces of information that is convenient for you to bash me, and maybe then your opinion would be valid.

Please login first to reply.