August 20, 2011 @ 01:46:35
Cause dogs are cute and shit. While starving nations are not

This new layout is a disappointment

August 20, 2011 @ 01:48:58
This is fucking pathetic.
August 20, 2011 @ 01:52:21
Sent 100 for the doggie.

^ This guy. smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

If you're being serious I hope you sent it to the right email. Because my Paypal didnt receive nothing lol

dang she scoutin on that paypal account hard.
August 20, 2011 @ 01:53:08
shut up. she's taking advantage of ronnel throwing $100 to everyone that he thinks deserves it. mothafucka why do u care anyways, it's pixels on ur screen

cuz i can relate

then again i'm the kinda sucker that throws money at disabled homeless dudes every time i see em

i donate money when i can, so does my family. if you don't that's fine. but to come in here and disrespect is completely unnecessary and childish.

Melo Gang All Day

August 20, 2011 @ 01:54:00
now i ain't sayin she a gold digga, but she aint messin wit no broke ♥♥♥♥♥
August 20, 2011 @ 01:56:12
it ain't ur dog. you'll live. save that 5 dollars you drilled out for some chips and a corn dog. you'll be alright
August 20, 2011 @ 01:59:17
db keeps it real and i feel yo pain too nihkee

broke ♥♥♥♥♥s do broke things smokeyface
August 20, 2011 @ 02:02:06
August 20, 2011 @ 02:10:14
Can someone help me save my doggie? He has arthritis and cant stand up any more. he shits on himself cuz he cant move. I need 250 to put him down

This is him

August 20, 2011 @ 02:12:30
Can someone help me save my doggie? He has arthritis and cant stand up any more. he shits on himself cuz he cant move. I need 250 to put him down

This is him

Info on that belt. Supreme right?

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

August 20, 2011 @ 02:29:42
:[
August 20, 2011 @ 02:30:12
I'd hate for my dog to need surgery
August 20, 2011 @ 02:52:25
What's wrong with your dog?
August 20, 2011 @ 06:35:02
sell ur body

free max b 2013

August 20, 2011 @ 06:53:31
Sell me some pics.
August 20, 2011 @ 06:58:58
why would you call someone a jerk for donating 10 cents
he donated, money is money.

douchebag.
August 20, 2011 @ 07:22:20
:C i dont have money or paypal. but i hope you get enough and everything goes smoothly for your doggy.

i'm assuming this isnt going to be right away so when i do get some, i'll donate.. kgrl?

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 20, 2011 @ 10:28:53
:C i dont have money or paypal. but i hope you get enough and everything goes smoothly for your doggy.

i'm assuming this isnt going to be right away so when i do get some, i'll donate.. kgrl?

Thank you. We will be paying off the loan my Dad takes out for a while, so anyone can donate any time.

And the jerk that donated 10 cents was being a smart ass. Every penny will be put towards my dog, but dont sit here with your self righteous ass saying "OH 10 cents is still money". I hope if you're unfortuneate enough to be hungry and homeless one day, and someone throws 10 cents at you, and acts like its a big help, you praise them with the same praise you gave the 10 cents thrown my way.
August 20, 2011 @ 10:32:38
♥♥♥♥♥s will throw down cash to help a random ♥♥♥♥♥s dog but turn on the news to see an entire nation starving to death and wont do shit

hb fam we in dis

Truth like a mutha fucka.smokeyface

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

August 20, 2011 @ 10:34:15
Thank you. We will be paying off the loan my Dad takes out for a while, so anyone can donate any time.

And the jerk that donated 10 cents was being a smart ass. Every penny will be put towards my dog, but dont sit here with your self righteous ass saying "OH 10 cents is still money". I hope if you're unfortuneate enough to be hungry and homeless one day, and someone throws 10 cents at you, and acts like its a big help, you praise them with the same praise you gave the 10 cents thrown my way.

At least he throwin somethin I aint throwin shit but im bout to cop them new jordans that jus came out??????? *kanye shrug*

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

August 20, 2011 @ 10:45:04
Good luck with that. Although if you had a lot of designer clothes sitting around to sell now but didnt have 5k of disposable income you fucking up living outside of your means.

#justsaying
August 20, 2011 @ 11:17:57
Amen.
August 20, 2011 @ 11:25:06

Really wanna donate now yo

rizal mad unsensitive guy
db keepin it real
August 20, 2011 @ 11:33:32
I would

but when I awoke I spent that on a necklace
August 20, 2011 @ 11:59:57
I would

but when I awoke I spent that on a necklace

ima hit u with a text
August 20, 2011 @ 12:27:37
♥♥♥♥♥s try to troll everything now...if it was your dog, you'd want to do whatever you could do to help as well. I can confirm this isn't a scam, I've donated too. Yeah it might just be a dog, but most people who've owned one can tell you its like a part of the fam. Obviously its important to her if she posted a whole page selling her clothes off

Help if you want to, skip if you dont. no need for hate

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

August 20, 2011 @ 12:42:39
Really wanna donate now yo

rizal mad unsensitive guy
db keepin it real

oooooh so now youre more sensitive than a well fucked clitoris? gtf outta here. you on top of the tdot mentality list b. >smh
August 20, 2011 @ 12:50:43
♥♥♥♥♥s try to troll everything now...if it was your dog, you'd want to do whatever you could do to help as well. I can confirm this isn't a scam, I've donated too. Yeah it might just be a dog, but most people who've owned one can tell you its like a part of the fam. Obviously its important to her if she posted a whole page selling her clothes off

Help if you want to, skip if you dont. no need for hate

thats what u get for letting hb know
August 20, 2011 @ 12:53:07
word dat tdot mentality
August 20, 2011 @ 14:00:58
im sorry about your dog but you should ask if you can make installment payments.one of my dogs had a slipped disc awhile back and they almost did surgery but it was already too late so they said hed never walk again cuz he didnt even have feeling in his leg.two weeks later hes running around like the wild lil bastard he is.keep hope alive cuz miracles do happen.im glad we kept working out his legs like they told us.when he tried scratching his ear with his foot on a sunday morning i had a really good feeling about him walking again.
Please login first to reply.
x