Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 17, 2011 @ 01:52 PM
chief

alright so imma just keep being my pimpin self tonight when im hittin up ladies, but tonight imma do it with some flair. lately my fall back line has been jamal smith's "whats the deal honey buns..ya'll like pop tarts" just to give you an idea of how i roll, but for now i need some newer funny ones

WHATCHU GOT

•••

August 17, 2011 @ 02:01 PM
w00tJAMES

August 17, 2011 @ 02:03 PM
stos

Anything Ryan Gosling says in Crazy, Stupid Love
August 17, 2011 @ 02:56 PM
hndlz

hey!(attention grabber) hello my name is ____, whats urs?

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

August 17, 2011 @ 02:57 PM
sliicktalk

How do you like your eggs, fried or fertilized?
August 17, 2011 @ 02:59 PM
jaded

How much does a polar bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice, hi I'm Ronnel.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 17, 2011 @ 03:04 PM
HEAD HONCHO

How do you like your eggs, fried or fertilized?

this

and lol'd @ jaded
August 17, 2011 @ 03:07 PM
basspro

two of em
August 17, 2011 @ 03:11 PM
Relax.

August 17, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
lol

yo this right here guaranteed to make the panties drop

"Ok so i have moderate social anxiety. Basically I feel nervous around people i dont know, sometimes i hate being in large groups of people when i have to speak or my voice gets shakey, sometimes i cant think of shit to say. It's worse some days, other days I can talk to people fine. Alcohol does help obviously, especially with girls. Does anyone else have social anxiety? Do you take meds for it? If so which ones work well? im probably going to see a therapist soon."

-crackpipelips

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

August 17, 2011 @ 03:16 PM
Space Dandy

suspended

muerto
August 17, 2011 @ 03:22 PM
D2theRama

How much does a polar bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice, hi I'm Ronnel.

lol'd
August 17, 2011 @ 03:22 PM
PlugTunin

"Ok so i have moderate social anxiety. Basically I feel nervous around people i dont know, sometimes i hate being in large groups of people when i have to speak or my voice gets shakey, sometimes i cant think of shit to say. It's worse some days, other days I can talk to people fine. Alcohol does help obviously, especially with girls. Does anyone else have social anxiety? Do you take meds for it? If so which ones work well? im probably going to see a therapist soon."

-crackpipelips

Lmao

This new layout is a disappointment

August 17, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
zzzboy

Machingo
August 17, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
Jamie Dimon

You don't need lines, just whip it out.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

August 17, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
DREWKKAKE

You don't need lines, just whip it out.

two of em

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 17, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
CrackPipeLips

-crackpipelips

damn you salty from all the pinoy hate huh?

So you asking for help with what to say to bitches? That right there says you have some anxiety about social situations. if you didnt have anxiety you wouldnt be asking for shit to say on the internet.

but for real though, i didnt know dyke lookin pinoy faggots with lip rings hit on girls? I thought they were more the type to simp their way to the top by tellin fat girls how beautiful they are. god damn ♥♥♥♥♥, if i wasnt so lazy id go grab those pictures of you in the wdywt. you look so fuckin pathetic my dude, straight up if i saw you in the street i would laugh at your ass. fuckin herb.
August 17, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
hooperr

So you asking for help with what to say to bitches? That right there says you have some anxiety about social situations. if you didnt have anxiety you wouldnt be asking for shit to say on the internet.

but for real though, i didnt know dyke lookin pinoy faggots with lip rings hit on girls? I thought they were more the type to make simp their way to the top by tellin fat girls how beautiful they are. god damn ♥♥♥♥♥, if i wasnt so lazy id go grab those pictures of you in the wdywt. you look so fuckin pathetic my dude, straight up if i saw you in the street i would laugh at your ass. fuckin herb.

oh boy here we go
August 17, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

You: Are you the square root of 2?
Cause you're making me feel irrational.

You: Can I get a picture of you?

Her: Why?

You: So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas
August 17, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
Phlipstar

Me: You're going to get raped tonight.

Girl: How do you know know?

Me: I'm stronger than you.
August 17, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
jaeyoung

-crackpipelips

lol
August 17, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
Saro

You: Ay lemme tap dat ass
Her: Why?
You: Dat shit cray!
Her: Damn! Ok!
August 17, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
lol

but for real though, i didnt know dyke lookin pinoy faggots with lip rings hit on girls? I thought they were more the type to simp their way to the top by tellin fat girls how beautiful they are. god damn ♥♥♥♥♥, if i wasnt so lazy id go grab those pictures of you in the wdywt. you look so fuckin pathetic my dude, straight up if i saw you in the street i would laugh at your ass. fuckin herb.

haha this nikka just mad cause everyone on hb sees him as an awkward little bitch, like he is in real life

hb aint a safe haven for you anymore playboy

its okay 2 crey sad

oh yeah and it looks like youre the one whos looking for advice on talking to girls hahahaha

So i'm 21 years old, only fucked 2 girls in my life and my confidence is at an all time low right now. I go out on the weekends to bars/clubs with big groups of friends who are mostly males or females with boyfriends. So this leaves me to pretty much try and hit on random girls at the club. How do i build confidence/game? I seriously have no idea what to say to girls beyond "hi, my name is __, whats yours? want to dance?".

Thats if i even work up enough swag to go and approach them. Plus I have another problem, I have high standards which is totally not justified considering my inability to get laid. I mean, so-so or ugly girls do approach me sometimes, but i dont pursue it. I am always looking to score with the hottest girls in the bar but never even come close to it or even make a pass. I've pretty much realized that I have to be drunk to even attempt to pick up a girl. I never make passes at girls at school/outside of a bar

I feel forever alone right now, and this shit is wack. I know I need to make a change as I am only getting older.

August 17, 2011 @ 05:43 PM
dead7

you voted for Obama?
are you happy with that decision?
August 17, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
Guapamole

aye your kinda cute come drink with me
August 17, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
Fire

Wsup gurl, i'm pinoy
August 17, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
no0 v.2.0

"you gotta light?"
August 17, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
vinftw

[youtube]43wkqM27z2E[/youtube]

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

August 17, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
CrackPipeLips

haha this nikka just mad cause everyone on hb sees him as an awkward little bitch, like he is in real life

hb aint a safe haven for you anymore playboy

its okay 2 crey sad

oh yeah and it looks like youre the one whos looking for advice on talking to girls hahahaha

yo but the fucked up thing is you look MAD awkward in your photos, like cheesin super hard with a weird ass dyke face and some fucked up jeans rolled up past your knees.

stop callin me awkward b, pot callin the kettle black type shit

plus who is little here? You probably weigh 110 pounds you bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥. I'm brolic ♥♥♥♥♥ so you can eat a dick on that front fam
August 17, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
lol

yo but the fucked up thing is you keep believing thats me

i mean das cool and all but dayum man

just log off

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool>sad>sad>sad>sadsad|0confused

Please login first to reply.