Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 12, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
PKdaGod

ok so i have moderate social anxiety. Basically i feel nervous around people i dont know, sometimes i hate being in large groups of people when i have to speak or my voice gets shakey, sometimes i cant think of shit to say. It's worse some days, other days i can talk to people fine. Alcohol does help obviously, especially with girls. Does anyone else have social anxiety? Do you take meds for it? If so which ones work well? Im probably going to see a therapist soon.

lollll!
August 12, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
aTTag.

aYo, Stop trying to cure every single discomfort whether mental or physical with drugs.

These drugs are crutches son. They won't fix the underlying problem. Which is the fact that you have low self confidence for SOME reason. Find out why, and understand that everyone has a fear and/or something they are self conscious about.

Get your nutrition right, work on self improvement (work out, meditate, take communication classes...etc). You should always be trying to improve yourself mentally and physically. Stop looking for the easy way out.

If you DO feel the need to "take" something to improve your anxiety. Make sure it's natural
(in the form of supplements...ie. Ashwaganda) and ease your way off of it as you learn to naturally cope with your discomfort.

If you want recommendations on specific dietary changes and/or supplements PM.

Above all...

Remain trill.
August 12, 2011 @ 10:59 AM
CONQ

Xanax
August 12, 2011 @ 12:48 PM
SFCA

valium

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

August 12, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
Eperviers

aYo, Stop trying to cure every single discomfort whether mental or physical with drugs.

These drugs are crutches son. They won't fix the underlying problem. Which is the fact that you have low self confidence for SOME reason. Find out why, and understand that everyone has a fear and/or something they are self conscious about.

Get your nutrition right, work on self improvement (work out, meditate, take communication classes...etc). You should always be trying to improve yourself mentally and physically. Stop looking for the easy way out.

If you DO feel the need to "take" something to improve your anxiety. Make sure it's natural
(in the form of supplements...ie. Ashwaganda) and ease your way off of it as you learn to naturally cope with your discomfort.

Above all...

Remain trill.

August 12, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
CrackPipeLips

Above all...

Remain trill.

word, i feel this. i believe the reason I have low confidence stems from growing up with a single parent. my mom was pretty strict with me, yelled a lot etc. Elementary school i was a problem child, then when I went in to high school i just became the quiet kid. Later in high school I opened up, but i still have anxiety in social situations. Not so much to the point where i cant function, but i will catch myself being nervious or trying hard to think of shit to say to add to the conversation, but most of the time i will just kind of stand and observe other people talk cause i aint got shit to say. plus if i say something stupid or people look at my funny, ill dwell on that shit afterwards thinking "why the fuck did i say that?". If its with my homies its a different story, we always joke around n shit, its all chill.

but i guess drugs wont fix the problem, im just looking for some relief.
August 12, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
PKdaGod

word, i feel this. i believe the reason I have low confidence stems from growing up with a single parent. my mom was pretty strict with me, yelled a lot etc. Elementary school i was a problem child, then when I went in to high school i just became the quiet kid. Later in high school I opened up, but i still have anxiety in social situations. Not so much to the point where i cant function, but i will catch myself being nervious or trying hard to think of shit to say to add to the conversation, but most of the time i will just kind of stand and observe other people talk cause i aint got shit to say. plus if i say something stupid or people look at my funny, ill dwell on that shit afterwards thinking "why the fuck did i say that?". If its with my homies its a different story, we always joke around n shit, its all chill.

but i guess drugs wont fix the problem, im just looking for some relief.

August 12, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
aTTag.

aYo, its all good.

Read the book below and do your best to apply all of the information into your daily life. You're going to see how easy it is to decrease anxiety. Anxiety (performance, approach..etc) is just your mind giving into your worries, which you'll see is counterproductive and nothing is ever as bad as you might think it is.

The Worry Cure : Seven Steps to Stop Worry from Stopping You Leahy, Robert L.
(Author)

Remain trill.
August 12, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
livestok.

word, i feel this. i believe the reason I have low confidence stems from growing up with a single parent. my mom was

hahahha fucking kunt cant even take responsibility for his own short comings so he blames it on his mom hahahah
August 12, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

August 12, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
CrackPipeLips

hahahha fucking kunt cant even take responsibility for his own short comings so he blames it on his mom hahahah

Yo, straight up fuck you. I'm not blaming her for shit, she raised me the best she could with the resources she had. i had a stressful upbringing. I'm blaming my dead beat father for not being there. But i was reading up on anxiety and a lot of it stems from genetics as well making it hereditary.
August 12, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
Koven

coke

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

August 12, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
supersperm

2 shots of lager, tequila, 4 bong hits man
August 12, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
Wavey_LenZ

Have you heard of these new drugs?
I think there called placebo's
There supposed to work really well
August 12, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
whoRichard?

Yo ♥♥♥♥♥,

smoke weed everyday cool
August 13, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
livestok.

Yo, straight up fuck you. I'm not blaming her for shit, she raised me the best she could with the resources she had. i had a stressful upbringing. I'm blaming my dead beat father for not being there. But i was reading up on anxiety and a lot of it stems from genetics as well making it hereditary.

you want pity or something? just log off you are one sad piece of shit
August 13, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
Jens Voigt

just step out of your comfort zone a little bit at a time

August 13, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
CrackPipeLips

you want pity or something? just log off you are one sad piece of shit

its ok everyone on here already know you're a faggot ass ♥♥♥♥♥. eat a dick.
August 13, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
scum

This shit's fucking hilarious coming from the guy that talks mad shit on forums, no surprise here.

http://commissarystores.com

August 13, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
PKdaGod

This shit's fucking hilarious coming from the guy that talks mad shit on forums, no surprise here.

lmfao *mummified*
August 13, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
livestok.

aite imma stop postin here. its clear all u want is the attention mommy never gave u. if you want pm me your address ill Fedex u a box of Kleenex brah

Please login first to reply.