♥♥♥♥♥S IN LONDON
www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-f_HrJxNqc
August 8, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
Wavey_LenZ

Edit : pic don't work
August 8, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
ice grillz

lol @ horses with knee pads.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

August 8, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
Augustus

scums. Lets go destroy privately owned businesses over some kid.

@QuattroRide

August 8, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
Phlipstar

Dat basmati rice...

August 8, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
appleyard

smh its all about jasmine rice
August 8, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
Nigga Man

August 8, 2011 @ 06:09 PM

Inactive

August 8, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
mr.orange

I'm ashamed of my country and my city, spread to 5 or 6 major cities now, fuck these people

just bullshit, they ain't even rioting for a cause, just for a pair of trainers and a new tv, cunts
August 8, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
Nigga Man

This is France 2005(if you remember that) all over again.
August 9, 2011 @ 03:51 AM
teov

Loooool mans are breaking into Mcdonalds and frying chips and burgers for themselves. It's actually a madness...Looting bags of rice and crates of supermalt...

lol'd at this one
aw fuck I was about to book a good weekend in london , I guess I'll have to wait. and I hate waiting

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 9, 2011 @ 05:49 AM
petrol

yoo wtf police dont carry guns in the uk....

Authorised Firearms Officers carry weapons.
August 9, 2011 @ 08:12 AM
流行のダチ

suspended

August 9, 2011 @ 09:12 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol i need to watch the news more. i was only vaguely aware something was happening until like yesterday. tried to go tesco, which is 24 hours, and they were closing at 5 cos of the riots spreading. try go get some chicken and chips, all of deptford high street is like an old western. shop owners standing outside shops with most of the shutters down, vigilant as shit.

at first, when i heard what it was about, i was like "yeah, fuck the police" -- but they're not smashing police cars or stations or whatever. they are just taking shit to take it. the attitude of the privileged does piss me off tho; i was watching this video of clapham junction gettin looted and this journalist is like, "are you proud of yourselves?" like if they weren't poor and/or unemployed or somehow deprived, looting, they wouldn't be resorting to that kinda behaviour. really easy to say stealing is wrong when you have everything you want.

but yeah, this is dumb. i read they're talking about introducing a curfew. and it's spreading to the other big cities in england? lol this shit cray.
August 9, 2011 @ 09:42 AM
airforce416

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNpRdOlhSeI

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool swag

Them dudes just proved they are certified goons for doing that.
coolcoolcoolcool
August 9, 2011 @ 09:59 AM
KTA

yo all this shit cause marks sons soccer team lost? wow
August 9, 2011 @ 10:06 AM
teov

I'm ashamed of my country and my city, spread to 5 or 6 major cities now, fuck these people

just bullshit, they ain't even rioting for a cause, just for a pair of trainers and a new tv, cunts

blame our materialistic society . at first maybe somebody was rioting for the murder , then a lot of hungry dudes came in to loot everything they can take

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 9, 2011 @ 10:14 AM
Donatello

You guys saw it in Paris and didn't give a fuck at all, now it happens in your city and you act surprised ?
Come on guys, it's always been like that and it won't change.
That's just their own way to express theirselves when they don't have other places to do so. It surely isn't the right way nor the only way, but this is how they do it. That underclass swag.
August 9, 2011 @ 10:17 AM
teov

sorry but only animals can express themselves that way , without a good reason to do it

August 9, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
Ape

Damn

Jordans aren't really popular like that in England, so you know they got some heat

All the cool Greys and true blues that were stolen that could have been sent back to Nike for an American restock sad

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

August 9, 2011 @ 10:34 AM
teov

and , btw , they are rioting because a drug lord got killed , I expected something like that in Naples (italy) but in London .... fuck no

August 9, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
DeWale2

LMAO wtf! "Druglord"? This was some ordinary dealer, there aren't riots because he got killed. There was initial protests because there was some foul play suspected and then ♥♥♥♥♥s started looting shit when they realised police were overstretched.

That's literally all there is to it. There's obviously other deeper things involved not being properly addressed but no-one seems to have time to acknowledge that.
August 9, 2011 @ 10:41 AM
Kwyjibo

London rioters: 'Showing the rich we do what we want'
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

fucking cunts

I've gone out the window

August 9, 2011 @ 10:41 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

get off your high italian fucking horse
August 9, 2011 @ 10:44 AM
hasbeens

August 9, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
teov

LMAO wtf! "Druglord"? This was some ordinary dealer, there aren't riots because he got killed. There was initial protests because there was some foul play suspected and then ♥♥♥♥♥s started looting shit when they realised police were overstretched.

That's literally all there is to it. There's obviously other deeper things involved not being properly addressed but no-one seems to have time to acknowledge that.

dudes don't get me wrong , I love london and I'm very shocked about what's happening .... druglord or regular dealer , doesn't really matter , police didn't shoot an innocent . that's it
btw I've seen news reporting he was an elder in a street gang in tottenham or something .... doesn't look like a regular corner pusher imo

August 9, 2011 @ 11:42 AM
imtheman

As long as they dont fuck up the precious Emirates stadium, its all good.

cool
August 9, 2011 @ 12:01 PM
Augustus

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool swag

Them dudes just proved they are certified goons for doing that.
coolcoolcoolcool

these goons deserve to be exterminated.

@QuattroRide

August 9, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
Kwyjibo

epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/7337

i suggest you uk broskis to sign this petition. if it reaches 100k signatories, it'll be eligible for debate in the commons. tell your friends too

I've gone out the window

August 9, 2011 @ 12:54 PM
Nigga Man

this

no one wants to face the facts, when you have huge amounts of youth's and no jobs or prospects for a future can you really blame them for going out and making a scene?

Please login first to reply.