August 8, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
Ape

Not like "I can't afford anymore Supreme" poor or "I might have to pass on the True Blues cause I just copped Wolf Greys" poor, but legit fuckin poor, like your family struggles to keep lights on poor.

Would you rock fake shit? I mean I'd rather rock fake Jordans then Sketchers or Airwalks or some shit. Considering dudes by from Air-Randy, who gets his shoes from the extras made that Nike doesn't use/authorize to be made, it's really the same, it comes from the same place, same materials, etc.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

August 8, 2011 @ 02:44 AM
5tein

no. fake shit ain't fresh, bruh. if I'm dirt poor, I'd just feel driven that much more just to get dem racks.. cool

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

August 8, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
Ape

no. fake shit ain't fresh, bruh. if I'm dirt poor, I'd just feel driven that much more just to get dem racks.. cool

be honest doe, if your family is legit poor your first dollar isn't gonna go to some 160 dollar shoes

at least i hope no human being is that manipulated by material things

August 8, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
deadpooL

no.
August 8, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
Ape

no.

so what would you wear?

August 8, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
xVILLN

i get what you mean.like,hood rich and shit right?
i knew ♥♥♥♥♥s that wore a bunch of shit like this in school.
i was poor in hs,and my fam wasnt tryna copp shit for me,so i basically started hustling small shit to get cash.sold candy,my old games,ect.after a while i just got a job, which is when i really started copping shit.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

August 8, 2011 @ 02:48 AM
5tein

no, my dollar won't go to 160$ shoes. I'd save up. Probably go piece by piece, copping some new shit every other month or something. plot it out. frequent good will/thrift stores finding dope shit.

fordahomies

If you rock fake shit like that when you're hella broke, you're a major poser....
Why would you wear Jordan's and shit when you basically can't afford shit. |0
deadpooL

$5 pro club tee

+

jeans from the clearance rack

+

vans
Muted

no just get plain shit, like I do now. Put on a black tee and keep it going. If I'm going to buy some sort of clothing I want that shit to last for at least 5 years.
August 8, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
Ape

Damn forgot about Vans

August 8, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
5tein

I'd just pick up Janoskis. Come across some khaki shorts at the thrift store, and a bunch of tees. Boom! cool

August 8, 2011 @ 02:53 AM
xVILLN

i remember rocking these durring my freshman/sophmore year for so long its sad
needless to say,i wasnt that ♥♥♥♥♥ in hs that had every new fucking jordan

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

August 8, 2011 @ 02:55 AM
Trill Murray

$5 pro club tee

+

+

vans

Replace clearance rack with levis & it's me. That poor college kid life. If I was really poor I'd think I'd have better things to worry about instead of clothes.

trillmurrayy.tumblr.com

August 8, 2011 @ 02:55 AM
Dental Plan

no just get plain shit, like I do now. Put on a black tee and keep it going. If I'm going to buy some sort of clothing I want that shit to last for at least 5 years.

this
August 8, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
missy.

people gave me fake tokidoki, coach and LV. i said THANKS and hid that shit in my closet. fuck that.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 8, 2011 @ 04:14 AM
Saro

i be rockin fake giorgio armani and gucci bag at college, ♥♥♥♥♥s be thinkin it's real. swagcool
August 8, 2011 @ 06:30 AM
Déjàh Vuu

$5 pro club tee

+

+

vans

swag on a budget
August 8, 2011 @ 09:12 AM
teov

no way , I'd rock basic tees/sweaters/hoodies and a pair of jeans all the way . if I was poor rocking designer clothes would be the last thing to worry about

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 8, 2011 @ 09:37 AM
trevxv3

yea no doubt if I was poor im shopping for clothes at the thrift store, and would have about half as much as I do now. One pair of vans that I would make last for about 9 months. Although it would be sad not having anymore raw denim sad I might save up for a pair of on sale N&F though, if I could afford it.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 8, 2011 @ 10:03 AM
jaeyoung

No jus go and get cheap clothes

I dont get why you would wnt to look wealthy with fake shits if you were poor like who gives a fuck. Just cop some plain crewneck tees for cheap and some cheap jeans and find some cheapass shoes for liek $30

Seriously doe, i dont know if this is just me but I cant stand fakes. Its like putting disrespect to the original owner and my money basically going towards some faggot who just coppied someones work. I just cant stand shit like that
August 8, 2011 @ 10:30 AM
5tein

No jus go and get cheap clothes

I dont get why you would wnt to look wealthy with fake shits if you were poor like who gives a fuck. Just cop some plain crewneck tees for cheap and some cheap jeans and find some cheapass shoes for liek $30

Seriously doe, i dont know if this is just me but I cant stand fakes. Its like putting disrespect to the original owner and my money basically going towards some faggot who just coppied someones work. I just cant stand shit like that

preach. in high school, this group of kids rocked all these fake ass classic curve logo bbc tees and fake ass dog jeans, so when i'd come in w/ the real shit. people would give me shit like it was fake sad

August 8, 2011 @ 10:48 AM
Quezz

Naw Son, If I was poor thirft store 24/7. I knew mad people that used to rock fake bape,bbc,ect. Bitches stay with fake purses doe.
August 8, 2011 @ 10:51 AM
Eperviers

I'm broke, got that secondhand swag, don't be rockin fakes though.
August 8, 2011 @ 11:04 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

No. I grew up poor. You just shop smart. You can't afford $200 jordans? Why buy $100 fakes? That's retarded. I'd rather get legit chucks or adidas sambas or something classic and inexpensive. That's how I got down when I was poor. My polo, hilfiger, nautica came from outlets and marshalls. My eddie bauer was on sale.

Rocking fakes is stupid because fakes are still expensive. The truth is, you can dress well for less and still keep it legit.
August 8, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
b-r-ate

fuckin word. n, shit, buyin expensivelookinass shit is just pathetic. id make the money, n rock the fines shit, tho. confused

ja sam tu zbog para.

August 8, 2011 @ 11:13 AM
Beach2theBay

My friend is half persian and he stays buying fake gucci from the Santee alley. Back in 05 everyone was on the fake louis vuitton wallet swag but this ♥♥♥♥♥ is 25 years old now buying fake gucci ties off ebay with his plastic ass wallet with a gucci monogram sticker on it. I would go without like everyone else said. I have a pretty cool looking leather The Hundreds wallet and that's good enough for me. I don't need expensive clothes to prove my worth to people. Plus, no one is going to think I have real louis vuitto stuff when I'm driving an 89 blazer.
August 8, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
adoboFosho

^
but why a "the hundreds" wallet suprised

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 8, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
Beach2theBay

It's a dope wallet haha. It's inspired by the square LV bifold wallet but it's black leather with the jags print embossed on it. I don't wear their clothes but they have dope accessories.
August 8, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
YoScuba

Nah if you can afford fake gear you can get some cheap legit stuff and look clean.
Basic color tees in your size + Clearance jeans + vans/cons

Please login first to reply.