Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 7, 2011 @ 08:39 PM
CrackPipeLips

Ok so theres this chick who i hooked up with like 2 years ago, we never actually fucked, did everything but penetration (lol).

Anyways, shit kinda faded, i actually really liked her but for some reason we just stopped calling each other. So the other day i was chillin with some mutual friends and i thought of her, so i messaged her and turns out she just broke up with her boyfriend, and straight off the bat asked if i wanted to go for drinks soon. I said for sure etc etc, asked her when shes free, and just talked about our lives a bit in the past 2 years that we hadn't seen each other.

Anyways, im wondering how to handle this situation. I kind of felt like a dick for not calling her back n shit, and letting it fade, so should i bring any of that shit up during our conversation? neither of us even mentioned our history together when we were messaging each other, and she seemed super keen to talk/hang out.

so how should i handle this shit? Just go forward, not talk about the past and proceed to get it in with this girl or what? I'm not the greatest when it comes to chicks so some advice would be cooool. thanks.
August 7, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
db_cooper

clean slate

zero point in talking about the past
August 7, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
richardflorida

should i bring any of that shit up during our conversation?

whatever you do, don't do this
August 7, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
CrackPipeLips

clean slate

zero point in talking about the past

whatever you do, don't do this

word

i actually have interest in dating this girl, so i just dont want her to think i'm gonna blow her off again, ( i was a dumbass for doing it 2 years ago)
August 7, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
Belak

imagine how awkward it'd be if you brought that shit up, that's just a reminder of where you guys were at that point in time.
August 7, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
Ape

we never actually fucked, did everything but penetration

Did it smell like sanitation?

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

August 7, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
Saro

don't bring up the past, it'll elicit that emotional state she was in when you did that. you wanna keep things positive
August 8, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
PlugTunin

Don't say anything.

This new layout is a disappointment

Please login first to reply.