Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 5, 2011 @ 02:19 PM
Beach2theBay

I said does it "always" mean 2 and I don't think it does. Enough people agreed with me to lead me to believe that you can use "a couple" to mean "a few." If I ask you for a couple m&ms and you give me 2 I'm gonna sock yo ass in the jaw.
August 5, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
Iggle

does it "always" mean 2? no. not when people use it wrong

#pedogangweindis

August 5, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I said does it "always" mean 2 and I don't think it does. Enough people agreed with me to lead me to believe that you can use "a couple" to mean "a few." If I ask you for a couple m&ms and you give me 2 I'm gonna sock yo ass in the jaw.

Dude, a lot of people also believed that the earth was flat. Just cuz people agree with you doesn't mean they're right.

A couple, by its definition, always means two. Do people always mean two when they say "a couple?" No. But the word itself always means two. But despite people using it however they want, the definition doesn't change.

People gotta step their logic game up. Yeesh.
August 5, 2011 @ 04:49 PM
JCrewkid

Start using "a few", my nig. Problem solved and you can start calling nigs stupid for using "a couple" incorrectly.
August 5, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
Phlipstar

He asked his GF how many dudes she fucked in her life and she said "a couple". It's killing him inside >sad
August 5, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
dark

couple means two

but when I text someone and I say ill be there in a couple minutes- I'm implying that i'll be there anywhere between 2 and 4 minutes.
more than that and i say be there in five. no one says ill be there in 3 minutes

Please login first to reply.