SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
August 3, 2011 @ 05:49 PM
A!exander

aww shit
August 3, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
Constellations

How am I obviously wrong? I've seen interviews with Tarantino and he aint a sarcastic cynical type hes a goofball so you sound stupid. And who gives a fuck about British Humor? Can any british fags be as funny as Chapelle, Dane Cook, Katt Williams etc?? You showing how little you know and you are standin up for cynics so take the cape off. Again did I touch a nerve geek? lol

and ill name Louis C.K. and George Carlin just to add to the list of successful cynical assholes

\X/

August 3, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
Cboom

HAHA I was just about to quote and highlight that post. All credibility lost. And for the record, the OP is confused as to what a cynic is. You're thinking of a pretentious snob. I would consider myself a cynic. It's just my personality and sense of humour. I have absolutely no problem pulling dimes. Although my cynicism is more on the playful humourous side, I'm not a bitter hateful person at all. OP is just ignorant and simple minded, no biggie.
August 3, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
Pretty Joseph

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 3, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
DonPedro

What's your name and what year did you go to Lincoln?

Answer the question that I asked you on the last page swag god.

-
August 3, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
bonemarrow

he thought he was too cool for the world

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 4, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
gnar

I'd fuck her stupid... or in her case, full retard.
August 4, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
Knives

LOL @ this thread

This is clearly made by someone who can't get the Big Joke in things.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

August 4, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
Rxmeo ;)

wow its funny how fast this thread went bad
August 4, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
spitvicious

Just wikipediad him and he never got it poppin in the mainstream. Compared to dudes like Bruce Springstein and Bono hes just a footnote. And prove where Van Gogh was sarcastic and cynical cuz I dont know much about the dude but I never heard he was like that just that he was sad all the time so pay attention to what type of people the thread is about genius

smh. the smiths >>>>
August 4, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
mrscrouge

OP got clowned by someone smarter than him(whom he refers to as a cynic, might not even be the case) at school/work, possibly in front of a female.. so now he's heaps butthurt. /must rant on the internetz. The end
August 4, 2011 @ 10:54 AM

Inactive

Moral of this thread... Look up words you don't understand before creating a new thread.
August 4, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
SwagGod

See this is what the fuck I'm talkin about while I was out livin life and gettin money you nerd ass ♥♥♥♥♥s is on here hatin. Yeah I know the difference between a snob and a cynic but usually they one in the same. It's clear who the virgins are based on these responses too lol Ask any woman who she'd prefer a UFC fighter or overrated Kurt Cobain or that? Would she prefer Denzel or Tyler fag yall dudes worship? Exactly
August 4, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
Constellations

who says a UFC fighter cant be cynical? you need to take a step back and look at what the fuck you're saying

\X/

August 4, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
SwagGod

LMFAOOOOOO OMG yo. You're a lost cause bro. The type of nig that you can prove wrong but wont' admit it. And the truth is, I've enjoyed plenty of dimes. Yes, the type that other nigs would fap to. And on more than a few I used my sarcastic asshole game. Like I said bro, you think the world revolves around your shortsighted opinion. It really doesn't. Some girls really do like sarcastic assholes. Go figure.

Then you haven't seen all of his interviews. Also Saturday night live is full of cynicism. I think the issue you're having is that you don't quite know what cynicism is. You're picturing a personality type (snob). Not all cynics are snobs. A cynic can be totally charming, charismatic, and far from nerdy. They're just cynical.

Seriously though....why are you mad? Did you get clowned? Have you always been the dumb jock nig that got salty when the nerds would clown him? Then use the same line: "whatever you get no pussy." LOL. Stop bro.

Listen, if you're as G as you like to make yourself seem, stop wasting your time on "nerds" and move on. It's clear you're in a losing battle in this thread. You showed up. You looked dumb. Move on. I'll be doing the same.

And don't think i wasn't about to get in ya ass no homo you fuckin faggot you in here tryna look smart and clown, while what I'm sayin is the truth. Cynical sarcastic dudes aint the type anybody wants to be around. Who wants to be around so sour ass ♥♥♥♥♥ who thinks he smarter than everyone and tries to clown you at work? And they usually from the suburbs complainin about how life sucks but would shit they pants if they ever lived in the hood I'm from. These dudes are a joke and yall are just like em which is why everyone came in here hatin
August 4, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
SwagGod

he thought he was too cool for the world

You feel me? Thats what I'm talkin about. ♥♥♥♥♥s who think they "too cool" for everything kill me. Kurt Cobain was an overrated emo fag who couldn't sing and wifed up Courtney Love and yall herbs think thats cool/ lol No wonder there are so many threads about how to lose your virginity and how to stop fapping no homo

And Morrisey was even worse after I Youtubed the ♥♥♥♥♥ my ears almost bled. notice he aint last past the 80s? Yeah I guess yall lames look up to these types of whiteboys me I'll take Muhammad Ali
August 4, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
Shoutbox

me I'll take Muhammad Ali

niqqa you gay
August 4, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
SwagGod

You a faggot for even thinkin that
August 5, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
TeeMillz

And who gives a fuck about British Humor? Can any british fags be as funny as Chapelle, Dane Cook, Katt Williams etc?? You showing how little you know and you are standin up for cynics so take the cape off. Again did I touch a nerve geek? lol

Of all the comedians, I can't believe you actually use Katt Williams and Dane Cook as shining examples of American comedy...

You are either a retard, or have never heard any good comedians. |0

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

August 5, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
xVILLN

What's your name and what year did you go to Lincoln?

Answer the question that I asked you on the last page swag god.

Lmaoo this makes me lol every time i see it.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

August 5, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

And don't think i wasn't about to get in ya ass no homo you fuckin faggot you in here tryna look smart and clown, while what I'm sayin is the truth. Cynical sarcastic dudes aint the type anybody wants to be around. Who wants to be around so sour ass ♥♥♥♥♥ who thinks he smarter than everyone and tries to clown you at work? And they usually from the suburbs complainin about how life sucks but would shit they pants if they ever lived in the hood I'm from. These dudes are a joke and yall are just like em which is why everyone came in here hatin

So somebody you consider a cynic made fun of you at work, you caught feelings, and made this thread?

No hate, but you obviously have a bias that's keeping you from seeing things from another perspective. The guys you're describing may be assholes, but they can be very successful and they can get females' attention. Don't attribute YOUR own personal opinions to the whole population.
August 5, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
TwiggyDig

nah not into corny white people type comedy

damn b take a seat. hating on curb? shit isnt corny andy def not only for white people. blasphemy bruh u stay losing
August 5, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
Augustus

You feel me? Thats what I'm talkin about. ♥♥♥♥♥s who think they "too cool" for everything kill me. Kurt Cobain was an overrated emo fag who couldn't sing and wifed up Courtney Love and yall herbs think thats cool/ lol No wonder there are so many threads about how to lose your virginity and how to stop fapping no homo

And Morrisey was even worse after I Youtubed the ♥♥♥♥♥ my ears almost bled. notice he aint last past the 80s? Yeah I guess yall lames look up to these types of whiteboys me I'll take Muhammad Ali

Clearly a troll. Ban him.

@QuattroRide

August 5, 2011 @ 03:54 PM

Inactive

Yeah I know the difference between a snob and a cynic but usually they one in the same.

You obviously don't know the difference.

Cynic - A person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honorable or unselfish reasons

Snob - A person with an exaggerated respect for high social position or wealth who seeks to associate with social superiors and dislikes people or activities regarded as lower-class

Yes, I had to Google this for you because it seems that was too complex of a task for you.

If anything someone who is NOT a snob would more likely be a cynic.
August 5, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
Iggle

you know whats worse than a cynic? a ♥♥♥♥♥ who gets put in his place for being wrong, but has too much pride to accept that he's wrong and continues to make himself look stupid by defending himself

#pedogangweindis

August 5, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
ak

lol
August 5, 2011 @ 08:09 PM
Cboom

I'm an (ex) professional Muay Thai fighter/instructor and a cynic, go figure. Goof.

Please login first to reply.