FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 1, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
PandoCalrissian

this ♥♥♥♥♥.... cool

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

August 1, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
Dat780

A ♥♥♥♥♥ got vocab.
August 1, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
ASSHOLE

nice try, tho
August 1, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
GucciTarantino

lol @ calling himself a "Moor"

Moors aren't even black; he pretty much was talking out of his ass. He spewed a bunch of irrelevant bullshit, but it did get to the cops.

"bullshit" thats ironic,

you doesnt realize that the moors came from africa and are a mixture of arab and other african descent
August 1, 2011 @ 03:16 AM
thephreak

all that talk about being American and naturalized citizen is bullshit. The point that the man was tryin it make is probably how there was no probable cause to arrest the kid, therefore the police must let the kid go. About the identification issue, there are laws in some states that require people to identify themselves to the police, but only if there is probable cause or a good reason that the person is involved in a crime. In this case, it seems the police had nothing on the kid nor the father so they dont have to answer anything

Also, no laws says the police officers have to show their ID or badge, its up to the department. But if there is no probable cause to detain a person, they cant do shit to them and have to let them go.

And the detainee can always choose not to answer any questions

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

August 1, 2011 @ 03:38 AM
Blunted at birth.

filming cops seems like a good way to make them scared. them ♥♥♥♥♥s ain't tryna get caught up in a scandal.
August 1, 2011 @ 08:11 AM
JayLovesPinays

"bullshit" thats ironic,

you doesnt realize that the moors came from africa and are a mixture of arab and other african descent

I realize Moors are Arab and Berber.

Which both have origins/roots in NORTH Africa (which has a predominately Arab gene pool).
August 1, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
JayLovesPinays

"bullshit" thats ironic,

Which both have origins/roots in NORTH Africa (which has a predominately Arab gene pool).
August 1, 2011 @ 08:22 AM
JayLovesPinays

Besides, your boy is identifying as a Moor for religious purposes, not ethnic...

Which explains his Fez hat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorish_Science_Temple_of_America

he didn't even make sense. unfortunately both the cops and the majority of the posters in this thread are simply overwhelmed by his vocabulary.

That.

A bunch of people impressed by a fast talker. I know who to con if I ever need to make a shady business deal.
August 1, 2011 @ 09:20 AM
Too Trill

Moors?

nicca that shit don't sound gangsta

That nicca a bitch with his lil aladin hat
August 1, 2011 @ 09:23 AM
Ecks

why do ♥♥♥♥♥s always post videos from WSHH?

You're a faggot.
August 1, 2011 @ 10:35 AM
Augustus

I bet he has a shitty job

@QuattroRide

August 1, 2011 @ 10:50 AM
trevxv3

none of what that dude said would be relevant or credible in a court of law. although he might get the cops for unlawful detention of a minor, he most certainly will not get kidnapping or human trafficking lmfao

edit: actually he can't even get them for that because they are lawful authorities. wtf are yall thinking that he actually did anything? The police have the right to detain and/or arrest a minor without the minor's parents or guardian being present. So idk wtf he is bitching about, and what a horrible parent he is letting a 5 year old kid run around by himself like that

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 1, 2011 @ 11:51 AM
Axraexl

Yes, its predominant as of recent history as in AFTER Muslim conquest.
If you think they actually orginated there then your mistaken.
If we are talking about the Moors that invaded Spain centuries ago than yes they were black.
and Othello told me to tell you hi

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 1, 2011 @ 11:51 AM
nogatco

dat nonsense.
August 1, 2011 @ 12:31 PM
JayLovesPinays

3. If you think they actually orginated there then your mistaken.
2.the Moors that invaded Spain centuries ago than yes they were black.
1. Othello told me to tell you hi

1. Othello is not a real person.

2. They were not black.

3. No shit they didn't originate in the North.
August 1, 2011 @ 01:12 PM
JayLovesPinays

1. If you think they actually orginated there then your mistaken.
2. If we are talking about the Moors that invaded Spain centuries ago than yes they were black.
3. and Othello told me to tell you hi

1. I'm not mistaken because I know they didn't originate in North Africa. And how recent are we talking? because the Arab conquest of Africa happened several thousands of years ago. Thousands. It's not that "recent." North African land has been dominated by Arab people for generations now, the populace hasn't been black for an extremely long time.

In 711, the Moors, a Berber and Arab army, invaded and conquered nearly the entire peninsula. During the next 750 years, independent Muslim states were established, and the entire area of Muslim control became known as Al-Andalus. Meanwhile the Christian kingdoms in the north began the long and slow recovery of the peninsula, a process called the Reconquista, which was concluded in 1492 with the fall of Granada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Spain

The conquest of the former Roman province of Hispania by the Moors (note that "Moors" only means the people from the northwest corner of Africa who carried out the conquest, including both Arabs and the original natives, the Berbers) marked the history and culture of Portugal and particularly Spain profoundly. This is the story of the Moorish invasion and occupation.

spainforvisitors.com/archive/features/moorishinvasion.htm

3. Othello was a fictional character.
August 1, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
TheCityOfChi

So he's mad becuase the cops had his son in the back of the car, because he was out wandering around? Dude should have been watching his kid if he didn't want this to happen
August 1, 2011 @ 02:36 PM
wiznerd1

this guy sounds annoying as fuck.
August 1, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
Ape

Damn if I ever get pulled over for DWB I'm def pulling this.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

August 1, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
KevinsThatDude

It look's like the police was just bringing his kid to him and he went off on them for no reason.. that shit was still dope though. cool
August 1, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
Constellations

i couldnt really tell wtf this was about but it seemed like the cops were just trying to return his kid and they needed ID to make sure he was really the father lol. fucking retard

\X/

August 1, 2011 @ 04:16 PM
Gods Gift

dat making assumptions swag smh
August 1, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
KevBd

absolute nonsense.

two of em x hs shit

August 1, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
tidop

lol, who the fuck would be impressed by his bullshit
August 2, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
Icedcream

I don't understand they were just returning his child?

Please login first to reply.