Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 6, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
KTA

hit me with a text sis
December 6, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
A!exander

dat incest
December 6, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
Zé Pequeno

This nigga got matching foxtails with his sister though..

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

December 6, 2011 @ 10:11 PM

Inactive

Bitch at the end could get it doe

http://www.facebook.com/antonettepaviera

December 6, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
WOLFdayz

sooo dead
December 6, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
piff

the fuck? KrisKay you some wack as fucking rapper. Nigga you are terrible. Ape is dat funny nigga doe. KrisKay mad cuz everyone make fun of you for dat hit me wit a text soft ass pussy niqqa rap. You some ugly ass mofo. Yo sister look hot doe. And you niqqa got matching foxtails with the bitch? da fuck?

MH64

December 7, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
LA4lyfe

that awkward moment when the ape is gay thread turns into fuck kriskay bitch nigger movement
December 7, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
xVILLN

the fuck? KrisKay you some wack as fucking rapper. Nigga you are terrible. Ape is dat funny nigga doe. KrisKay mad cuz everyone make fun of you for dat hit me wit a text soft ass pussy niqqa rap. You some ugly ass mofo. Yo sister look hot doe. And you niqqa got matching foxtails with the bitch? da fuck?

nah,kriskays L's go far beyond that hit me with a text song son.
This shit is a legacy b.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 7, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
piff

word.

MH64

December 7, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
Ferdi

i lol'd so hard in the school library. got these studious niggas all salty lol

Not gonna front, when buddy was all polite in the beginning of the. "How's every one doing..." no real niggas said anything I knew he was a prey time nigga. Predatory niggas was prolly smacking they lips and drooling over themselves when they saw this soft eyed, bamby-lookin nigga(s) walk in. Btw your handsome sister there sounds worse than Cassie with bronchitis. NO HATE, just make buddy sis gets her bronch shots bruh. I bet you a rich nigga too: signed to your momma's label, USC loving, ol slubknub dicked nigga. No hate doe, you just not built for this, you built to be that cute nigga that niggas like me pleasure theyselves too. It's just how the game is played bruh. Again doe, buddy sis look good. Tell ma to cut her hair and I could easily transition from niggas to bitches because she really got a masculine skeletal structure. Buddy kris's sis look mad handsome. Up her ass i'm put my fist in kris's sis, have her make sounds like a ventriloquist. See? I got bars Kris, hit me up if you wanna collab on a rap song. I got one called "Speedwalking Away From The Black Cutlass Full of Real Niggas Tryn' To Holla Me After School". Cause real shit I bet in high school all the predatory Tyrannosaurus type niggas was trying to holla at your Nemicolopterus looking ass.

December 7, 2011 @ 01:11 AM
Ape

Someone sticky this thread LMAO

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

December 7, 2011 @ 06:51 AM
sharky

i lol'd so hard in the school library. got these studious niggas all salty lol

Not gonna front, when buddy was all polite in the beginning of the. "How's every one doing..." no real niggas said anything I knew he was a prey time nigga. Predatory niggas was prolly smacking they lips and drooling over themselves when they saw this soft eyed, bamby-lookin nigga(s) walk in. Btw your handsome sister there sounds worse than Cassie with bronchitis. NO HATE, just make buddy sis gets her bronch shots bruh. I bet you a rich nigga too: signed to your momma's label, USC loving, ol slubknub dicked nigga. No hate doe, you just not built for this, you built to be that cute nigga that niggas like me pleasure theyselves too. It's just how the game is played bruh. Again doe, buddy sis look good. Tell ma to cut her hair and I could easily transition farom niggas to bitches because she really got a masculine skeletal structure. Buddy kris's sis look mad handsome. Up her ass i'm put my fist in kris's sis, have her make sounds like a ventriloquist. See? I got bars Kris, hit me up if you wanna collab on a rap song. I got one called "Speedwalking Away From The Black Cutlass Full of Real Niggas Tryn' To Holla Me After School". Cause real shit I bet in high school all the predatory Tyrannosaurus type niggas was trying to holla at your Nemicolopterus looking ass.

this thread is too good...
but fuck everybody ape is a funny motherfucker
December 7, 2011 @ 07:00 AM
sukafresh

That video had me fucking rolling
December 7, 2011 @ 07:12 AM
WOLFdayz

i ape is all good, he brings the laughs,
and even his gay ass money begging like a bitch threads are fun to hate on
December 7, 2011 @ 07:17 AM

Damn yo, fucking "hip hop" culture touched it's all time low with that KrisKay live video, on the real, 2000-2009 were bad enough yo... why you gotta do that shit KrisKay? fucking up...

burner tags became jerking fags, knowin steez turned to mortal swag, flowing frees turned to serving ass
every kid representing wiz khalifa and shit with foxtails on tisa snapbacks on hundreds tees on tiny smug little cocks,
tumblr freaks fuck your feats, i follow my own pictures i found on the internet and phrases about how special a girl's heart is. you know you got a heart too boy? tumble on deez nuts we bust 3 frees plus freeze cunts continuously, and that shits just on the internet

r.i.p hip hop, r.i.p the revolution it had the potential to be and always will be in head's souls

now we watching drake simp about how his segway ran out of battery, fuck you

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

December 7, 2011 @ 09:14 AM
VOMITSPIT

dat thread backfire lifestyle

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

December 7, 2011 @ 09:19 AM
Lukulele

sooo serious with the tails

stay pau

December 7, 2011 @ 02:05 PM
RenAi beast

Someone sticky this thread LMAO

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

December 7, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
✡HYFR✡

damn ape, the summer time you was the man ape, fuck happened to you?

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

December 8, 2011 @ 03:44 AM
xScottieBoy

he tried too hard to be funny
December 8, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
Daws

This nigga got matching foxtails with his sister doe..

foxtail lifestyle might not make it
December 8, 2011 @ 11:18 PM

Inactive

still waitin on that Ape pic ...
December 8, 2011 @ 11:21 PM

He posted it a few days ago faggot

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

December 8, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
BDKHOE

u fucking fag
December 8, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
sukafresh

That nigga stay losing bruh
He on that Romeo downward spiral lifestyle real talk
December 9, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
Ape

niggas got salty for no reason, Ray J

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

December 9, 2011 @ 12:11 AM
PKdaGod

That nigga stay losing bruh
He on that Romeo downward spiral lifestyle real talk
December 9, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
vintagenoire

Logged in to post in legendary thread. I've lurked long enough to know that this shit is cray.

inb42011memberlolz

free osama. young steak dinner. @anthonynoire

December 9, 2011 @ 01:16 AM

Inactive

u fucking fag

I just wanna apologise for being such a faggot, im not too familiar with bitchassnigerdom like you two supreme lookin niggas. As a token of my gratitude for pointing out my faggotness, iv wrote both of you a letter. once again, my sincere apologies.

COO J

www.youbitchassnigga.com
December 9, 2011 @ 01:24 AM
BDKHOE

u fucking fag

I just wanna apologise for being such a faggot, im not too familiar with bitchassnigerdom like you two supreme lookin niggas. As a token of my gratitude for pointing out my faggotness, iv wrote both of you a letter. once again, my sincere apologies.

COO J

www.youbitchassnigga.com

ur such a fkn fag. at least u found wut u wanted u fkn faggot

btw dat niggas dick pigmentation is like dat of a horse, fkn disgusting

Please login first to reply.